Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Rubina, am soo busy, I go college come bak at 5 then go msq then come back at 8 and now ave updated 1 chapter, illl do it later on, promise, before I go to bed
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ok tusi fikar chor do ayesha ben. aram se par dair na karna
-GayabCat- thumbnail
4-

Aehen was lurking around. He wanted to know how she was. His ego over took it, but why should he worry for her, he got divorced to her.

Gopi got along with urmi, dhawaal and kinjal. They told her everything before she met with an accident, gopi tried to remember everything but she couldn't. It was all black and white, someone slapping her on the naap incident, someone playing cricket and their team won. What was it she thought.

Sidhaarth told her not to worry about it, everything will be fine, she will get her memory back, but then suddenly he proposes to her. Gopi left all red. Sidhaarth saw her, a little embarrassed, so then she said: yes for the marriage.

Doctor comes in and says her health is getting better, but you all have to be caution, she is still ill, she will stay here for a few days, then you take her home, but no tension until a psychiatrist comes to bring her back to her previous way, her memory should be back.

Sidhaarth started to take care of her, just like any man would do for his fiance. Gopi was getting happy with him. She got her laughter back after a long time.

It was time for her to go home. Sidhaarth took her to his house, their house.

Sorry it short- am tired today so couldn't update it longer
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Welcome can I ask are u over 19 ? Just randum question ?
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Am a year younger am turning 18 this year u call me ben ??? I should be calling u it :O
HansaN thumbnail
ok ayesha i said your name in gopi's style
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Her style ok say it if u want, I don't mind anyway
HansaN thumbnail
you can call me ben is well. ayesha ben
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great... shud i start calling all 'ben' and 'Bhai' as well....! i better stick to names or better still 'U' ..... 'U' takes in all age....!Lovely! update as soon as u feel better! shall wait!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
5 -

Gopi had forgotten him, how he was and everything. Tonight they were going to marry in the temple. It was a short wee wedding and they called no one.
Gopi had got all her laughter everything and told Aehem to forget her and move on in his life, and he did, he had got married to Anita in court last night.

Both went different directions. Aehem had moved on his life and completely forgotten gopi. While everyone in the family wasn't talking to Anita as she had completely made all the laughter in this house gone away, and they refuses to talk to her.

Gopi and Sidhaarth got married in front of God and goes home. They spend their precious moments together.

Gopi tells him to promise that never make her come in front of anita and aehem ever.

So They both leave for Canada the next day. Gopi and Sidhaarth permanently shifts to Canada for 2 years and come back to india whenever they want to.

Both couples go seprate ways and live their lives full of happiness an never came across each other again.

This ff is now finished