HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok ayesha ben. i wait for tommorow
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

3-

Urmi and Jitu went home and had rest, while Sidhaarth was with Gopi, relaxing. The police was still on the case, finding out who did all this.

Urmi calls up rashi to give her this news,

everyone was sitting in the main hall while rashi phone rings.

Rashi: ji mummy

Urmi: how are you?

Rashi: am fine wbu? Anything serious?

Urmi: am fine, not well, I need to tell you something, Dont tell anyone this.

Rashi: yes

Urmi: gopi has lost her memory, she met with a accident.

Rashi who without thinging everyone sitting beside her; kya, gopi ka accident ho gya, and you all didn't tell me, she lost her memory.

Everyone in the modi house all shocked including Aehem, who has got a biggest fear and was been shaken by himself.

Rashi puts the phone down, and looks everyone looking at her, in tears esp, Aehem who comes to her: what hospital is she in, tell me rashi.

Rashi: vo rajkot mein nahi hai, she shifted, with her mom, dhawaal and kinjal out of rajkot, I don't know where.

Gopi who is in the city hospital in jaipur, getting cured, as she been shifted to jaipur, as aehem was to be found out everything. Sidhaarth put security everywhere, around the hospital, beside their house etc. Kinjal who was crying badly, as she has hurt her, and now gopi is bearing all the consequences because of her, she taunted her brother, as he had a bad luck on him and never could love Gopi at all,

She was with Sidhaarth now, and promised they will marry until Aehem doesn't realize anything, anything about her. She accepted Sidhaarth as her brother.

Gopi at hospital, She finally gains conscious. She sees everyone and couldn't recognize anyone, except mami, and sidhaarth so dhawaal, and Kinjal told them who they were.

HansaN thumbnail
mind blowing please continue
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow Ayesha!!! love the direction you are taking. thinking & agreeing with you. Sorry couldn't write to you last week because I was busy. Let her memory come back. Let Siddharth give her all the love in the world. Gopi blooming , gaining selfconfidence is something I'm longing to see.Gopi falling for Siddharth😊😊😆realising love is never onesided . There is care , loving & respect.Let Siddharth be more talented & handsomer  than  Ahem.Just some suggestions!!!!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanku avivakirk for liking what exactly u said is part of my scenario too. U going to my direction too.
HansaN thumbnail
ayesha ben jaldi update karo na please please