Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
👏👏..well said....unfortunately falls on deaf ears....some fans think..bashing n criticizing hamara adhikaar hai !!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't understand why people are not understanding that the MC was always on the cards. It just kept getting delayed because of the audience's constant pressure on the team of the show.

People are are busy complaining that DD didn't want to sport a bump, which is just utter BS. If she didn't want to sport a bump, she would have never gone for a pregnancy track because then she would know that she might have to sport a bump; however she went with the track.

MC was already a part of the story but got scrapped twice. Here people are busy blaming things on actors when half of the things that went wrong in the show was our faults. The constant bitching that we want this not that put a lot of pressur on the PH and the team of our show. As a result to why Swati left our show because she was in favor for the MC but the audience didn't want to accept it.

Instead of trying to bring back swati and priya everyone is busy playing blame games on the actors when they are not fault.

It is time for everyone to know that it was because of the constant cribbing of the audience that drove Swati away from the show.

I cannot bare anyone to say anything about my Gurti. They both are extremely hard working actors and dare anyone say something against them without full proof.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya said it Azz!!

It's shocking to see that people start hating on the same person that gave them the moments they cherish .. and the one that has been working day and night to keep them satisfied and entertained!

Instead of praising her and thanking her for her efforts .. some people downright bash her and call her unprofessional and blame her for the death of the baby -- when it is all the decision of the PH/CVs!

Please people, read this post and understand that not everything is in DD's hands when it comes to storyline .. she's the actor -- not the creative!

Aside from that I love DD and her efforts and her charming personality. Even if she didn't want to sport a baby bump I would've supported her for she gave me something to cherish -- Geet! She is truly a wonderful human being .. and people are being blinded by hate for something that isn't her fault.

Baseless rumours are not going to help anyone! So please let's stop the bashing.

Thanx for the post Azz. Much needed. :)

Z
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

heyyy

omgg another brilliant post by you!!👏
u rock buddy!
seriously, can people stop blaming DD for the entire baby bump issue?
every person has his/her own preferences and choices in life so can't we just support this talented and amazing individual on this matter and try to understand her pov!
she is one of the most professional actors i have ever seen!
and some rumors, and even if they are not rumors, are not going to stop me from loving and supporting DD!
DD rocks and she has given us such a beautiful character....lets cherish it and stop bashing her!
krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Azzy dear 🤗 👏

I was reading posts and suddenly find this. 😛
And actually this is the one which I searching. And for your post I left my laziness to reply posts. Now it is something arround no.106 😆😆😆

DD is my Darling and no matter force me to say she is unprofessional.
From DMG to GEET she is the only person whose acting I enjoy like anything. 😃
So I am with DD. 👍🏼 😉
We should try to support GHSP team and GURTI especially for their good work.    
gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good post dear ,i completely agree with your each and every word. thanks for this post.
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Azmi..... And alll these judgments were based on some newspaper articles and some page 3 rumours.... Noone ever put anything up in any official page or any official press conference or any interview....

There are some pages in FB which are just out ther etc spread rumours...  Be it about the serial or about the actors. We are fans should give a damn about such things.That is at the best interest of our serial and its actors.

Frankly speaking such rumours would automatically take back seat if we fans give a damn about them!

Believe me it works!😳
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well....there is no use explaning to certain group of people....all they need is to blame DD for each and everything....even if there was no issue of sporting baby bump.....they would have created one....no need to explain to them....as it is not needed....

all I will say is DD is so popular that noone can ignore her....love her hate her it's just u cannot ignore her....simple as that...
Edited by ansah - 13 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Yes indeed dear Azi...I still have faith in them & I'm always in for Keeping a POSITIVE SPIRIT floating in the forum....But its just that sometimes, even tho the show is FICTION, somethings get to u, & u just wanna vent it all out....Whatever the reasons, what is done is done NOW I hope that the CVs wake up & play it well....

U must have seen the CB Holi special video of MAANEET....u can see the AWESOME chemistry that they r capable of & I just wish that our CVs realize how other shows r earning brownie points from the audience by using our magical MAANEET...😉

And thats why we are here Param... Vent it all out and feel relaxed... I'm here to take all your anger if it soothes you 😉
Holi special Param i'm desperately waiting for it .... 😳 
Probably this could play well for fans for the CVs may realize what they have failed to capitalize on 😉 😆 
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maaneet28

I totally agree with u.

For all the hardwork and dedication  DD puts in the show, she deserves respect and recognition
here she is being bashed for baseless rumours .

DD has been a thorough professional since beginning  and surely knows wat is best for her career.

Thanks Maaneet....  😊