Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

Great post, seriously guys give her a break....

Muniza

Thanks Muniza....
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post and very well put!
Let me start by saying that I was a huge fan of this kid, I really wanted the child to be born but realistically, somewhere deep down I knew that the CV's would find it hard to continue the story and keep the audience hooked. So although I was in denial about it and had some hope that the MC wouldn't happen, I was still expecting it to happen so in this case the baby bump doesn't even really come in to the picture. 

Secondly, if the CV's had it in mind from the start that the MC will happen then they understandably spent their time developing the baby track and therefore didn't worry about the baby bump.

Thirdly, has Drashti herself said that she was uncomfortable sporting a baby bump? We should never trust unreliable sources. People are always going to speculate and point fingers when they expect something to happen and it doesn't. Innocent until proven guilty right? ;) So until Drashti herself admits that she is uncomfortable sporting a baby bump, I refuse to believe she said it. Even if she did, BIG deal because the MC was going to happen with or without the baby bump anyway.

P.S. I just noticed you added the 'vice versa' bit on your sig..that put a smile on my face. :)
Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

I agree with u on the bold part....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Azi dear....AWESOME post... I think u shud be a LAWYER or a Public Speaker coz u certainly know how to get ur points across & how to word ur thoughts that they get the attention of the readers & listeners....U r simply toooo gooodd...πŸ‘

I agree with u, since u gave so many examples, that every actor has their own apprehensions about certain things...BUT like the above black bold line says , I feel that to be reasonable ....Sporting  a bump is NOT a BIG DEAL....thats all I have to say & if for any given reason DD was firm about it then I blame the CVs to drag the baby track in such a ridiculous manner for almost over a year...I rest my case My Lord....πŸ˜›

But dear Azi..u really made a very very good post....everyone shud read it AS IT BRINGS IN A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE TO LIGHT....πŸ‘

Param, buddy as always i really look forward to your replies. Not because you like my posts πŸ˜‰ but for the fact that your replies are genuine and help me understand different perspectives. Thanks for being there always..

I agree sporting a bump is not a big deal but again as i said DD may be having some genuine reason which may be important to her and her family and this is still a rumour by the way so... its not confirmed that DD said a NO...

Secondly yes the CVs did make a mistake in handling the baby track and went streching it beyond a point of no return. But i guess its their baby and they know how to treat it so rather then giving them feedback as fans we can't do much as they too must be loving their baby and would not want to see it fall down... So as always i would still want to keep some faith intact in them...  Hopefully they can revive things now and give us something better....  πŸ˜Š
Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Great Job Azi πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
I Agree With YouπŸ‘πŸ‘
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Nice post and very well put!
Let me start by saying that I was a huge fan of this kid, I really wanted the child to be born but realistically, somewhere deep down I knew that the CV's would find it hard to continue the story and keep the audience hooked. So although I was in denial about it and had some hope that the MC wouldn't happen, I was still expecting it to happen so in this case the baby bump doesn't even really come in to the picture. 

Secondly, if the CV's had it in mind from the start that the MC will happen then they understandably spent their time developing the baby track and therefore didn't worry about the baby bump.

Thirdly, has Drashti herself said that she was uncomfortable sporting a baby bump? We should never trust unreliable sources. People are always going to speculate and point fingers when they expect something to happen and it doesn't. Innocent until proven guilty right? ;) There until Drashti herself admits that she is uncomfortable sporting a baby bump, I refuse to believe she said it. Even if she did, BIG deal because the MC was going to happen with or without the baby bump anyway.

P.S. I just noticed you added the 'vice versa' bit on your sig..that put a smile on my face. :)

Thanks ... ME too wanted to see the kid desperately but always had it at the back of my mind that it will not happen!!!

About the vice versa thing... I owe that to you my friend πŸ˜‰ 
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

Great Job Azi πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

I Agree With YouπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Veronika.... How have you been? Had a nice weekend and how is sister darling!! πŸ˜‰

U know what i came online to visit CDies and landed up reading some posts that irked me... And could not visit CDies or talk to you guyz...  will see you guyz tomorrow for sure... Give my regards to doc and patients πŸ˜†
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Azi    πŸ€—......Great post and well said πŸ‘πŸΌ.......i agree with every word u said......i never comment on topics in GF because some members turn it into a war zone..........but had to comment today.....Drashti is truly a princess 😍.....she is amazing in reel and real life......love her so much ❀️.......she doesn't deserve all this negativity.......hope your post makes a difference.....thank u so much for voicing all our feelings.....TC....Ratna 😊

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Param, buddy as always i really look forward to your replies. Not because you like my posts πŸ˜‰ but for the fact that your replies are genuine and help me understand different perspectives. Thanks for being there always..

I agree sporting a bump is not a big deal but again as i said DD may be having some genuine reason which may be important to her and her family and this is still a rumour by the way so... its not confirmed that DD said a NO...

Secondly yes the CVs did make a mistake in handling the baby track and went streching it beyond a point of no return. But i guess its their baby and they know how to treat it so rather then giving them feedback as fans we can't do much as they too must be loving their baby and would not want to see it fall down... So as always i would still want to keep some faith intact in them..Hopefully they can revive things now and give us something better....  πŸ˜Š

Yes indeed dear Azi...I still have faith in them & I'm always in for Keeping a POSITIVE SPIRIT floating in the forum....But its just that sometimes, even tho the show is FICTION, somethings get to u, & u just wanna vent it all out....Whatever the reasons, what is done is done NOW I hope that the CVs wake up & play it well....

U must have seen the CB Holi special video of MAANEET....u can see the AWESOME chemistry that they r capable of & I just wish that our CVs realize how other shows r earning brownie points from the audience by using our magical MAANEET...πŸ˜‰
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: PerfectYaRav

Azi    πŸ€—......Great post and well said πŸ‘πŸΌ.......i agree with every word u said......i never comment on topics in GF because some members turn it into a war zone..........but had to comment today.....Drashti is truly a princess 😍.....she is amazing in reel and real life......love her so much ❀️.......she doesn't deserve all this negativity.......hope your post makes a difference.....thank u so much for voicing all our feelings.....TC....Ratna 😊

Thanks Ratna... 😊
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Thanks Veronika.... How have you been? Had a nice weekend and how is sister darling!! πŸ˜‰

U know what i came online to visit CDies and landed up reading some posts that irked me... And could not visit CDies or talk to you guyz...  will see you guyz tomorrow for sure... Give my regards to doc and patients πŸ˜†

Im Good Thanksss And Sim Also Good 
Aziii I Love Ur  Posttttt Hats Of To YouπŸ‘

And Yeah See U Tom At CDβ€οΈπŸ€—