Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved the beginning, it was so...awesome? The song selection & the scenes were amazing :)
The effects were REALLY good. I loved it, its greeee-aaaa-t. πŸ˜ƒ Every time you make something, it always blows my mind away :D Mast tha!

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Rinki-

I loved the beginning, it was so...awesome? The song selection & the scenes were amazing :)
The effects were REALLY good. I loved it, its greeee-aaaa-t. πŸ˜ƒ Every time you make something, it always blows my mind away :D Mast tha!

Thanks yaar! πŸ˜ƒ I try to improve with every video and create something different each time. change is always good (:
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is the reason for saying u are AMAZING
LOved how u used the coloring and the effects..loved the clips u used. Overall an amazing vm..which left me speachless

P.S - I'm kasupremeer from utube who invited u
Edited by LanaBurak - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LanaBurak

This is the reason for saying u are AMAZING

LOved how u used the coloring and the effects..loved the clips u used. Overall an amazing vm..which left me speachless

P.S - I'm kasupremeer from utube who invited u

hey thanks a ton, both for the comment and the offer! πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad to be a part of your team :)
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: heroin.

hey thanks a ton, both for the comment and the offer! πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad to be a part of your team :)

We are glad to have u there hun:)
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Haven't seen the video yet, as youtube is blocked in office :(

But just thought of letting you know I'll be watching it as soon as i reach home, and I am SO GLAD you made a VM after so long, had almost given up but yayyie here you are!! :D 
Okay more comments after I watch hehe. 
U-No-Poo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prismlight

Haven't seen the video yet, as youtube is blocked in office :(

But just thought of letting you know I'll be watching it as soon as i reach home, and I am SO GLAD you made a VM after so long, had almost given up but yayyie here you are!! :D 
Okay more comments after I watch hehe. 

omg neetz! how have you been? πŸ˜² where are you nowadays?

PLEASE watch it and let me know what you think. feedback always makes me happy πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ and nope, I will never disappear from the scene, I'll always lurk behind the shadows :p 
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
neeeetz..!! I have been good yaar, what about you? I hardly ever see you around now, though am myself not that regular here, but still you are even more gayab than me =))

Allright so I saw the VM and its a good thing you asked us to read the story, coz I migh have been a bit lost towards the beginning half of the video without knowing the concept.....but yeah..I likeee what i saw :D it was quite fast paced and I loved how the deep beats and rythm matched with the effects you gave. It is undoubtedly one of my favvv song too and I am so glad you used it on these two.
Yes, totally different from the other romantic/ sad/ happy videos we have watched on kash/AR/ARSH..this one was so intense like a romance revenge-despair drama...enjoyable..I did feel bad for the guy at the end but I still enjoyed the video thoroughlyπŸ˜›

P.S: Pls keep making VMs...:)
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is so awsome i oways wanted kash on dis song..!!
Its beautiful