Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

We should STILL try to get SWATI PANDEY BACK!!! - Page 8

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

this post is actually appropriate today because it looks like the story is taking geet back to where swati created her from...

Yep, I really miss the OLD CVS EPIC Maaneet ERA!!  😭

If SWATI was writing for the show, our screens would be on fire right now!! lol
  😆   😍
Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
BUMPING THIS THREAD!!!!!!
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

heard swati was back to another serial on star one...i think thi sis our chance to try and persuade someone to get her back to ghsp!!!!!!!!!

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

heard swati was back to another serial on star one...i think thi sis our chance to try and persuade someone to get her back to ghsp!!!!!!!!!

Syl it seems she's back on RBO, the show that started with GHSP, she should have been back to GHSP, I wish we can get her back then GHSP can be restored to it's old glory 😊
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
its too late...she is writing for RBO now...when u choose another show over the show u wrote for...u know she ain't coming back.
Nandita5 thumbnail
Haven't we all been asking for her return since such a long time. But no response from the PH or from her too. Don't even know if she is linked to any other show now a days. I too have been feeling that the show has moved away from Geet of late. All she is made to do is look up at the heavens and say 'babaji", or mutter something to herself, or have eye-locks with MSK. I mean DD is such a talented actress she needs some powerful track where she can prove her mettle.Edited by nanny25 - 12 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail

yes dee...she is back to RBO...i wonder who is the ph of of RBO...and she is closer now than she was before...she is in the same channel...at least we can make some noise...

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
will do whatever it takes to get back the Geet Magic back!
undisclosed thumbnail

swati can you here us???...we want you back!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yaar, we begged...cried...emailed petitoned to get Swati back for 3 months...jan to march...it is over now...we cried we begged...she knows we want her...the PH knows we want her...channel does...but no one wants to hear us...they want to pretend like they do not.