Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: topgun11

i loved the old romance...there was raw fire in it....

Yep, I miss the old sizzling romance as well!!

The old Maaneeet scenes were so intense and passionate!!
  😍
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i found my self watching old scenes today...Swati did a fantastic job...👏
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She is very good. want her back
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

i found my self watching old scenes today...Swati did a fantastic job...👏

Yep, Swati and the OLD CVS made a master piece!!   👍🏼

GEET needs that MAGIC TOUCH back again!!
  😭
Nandita5 thumbnail
Almost all of us want Swati back...we have all been clamouring for her to get back...but it does not seem to be possible...so instead of asking/demanding the impossible let us do what is possible...which is to respect the actors, appreciate them for their superb acting, have faith in the team and above all keep negative thoughts and remarks away and adopt a positive approach to the show.....by doing all this may be we can inspire the present team to giver their best to the show and they will then not disappoint us...I am saying this because I can see that Swati will not  be back however much we scream to get her back..if there had been the slightest chance of her coming back it would have already happened.....after all we have been requesting/demanding her come back since such a long time.....sorry just wrote what i felt n intention of contradicting or hurting anyone.....  
sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes we want her Back Please Swati come back kuch o geet fans par tars khao.
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanny25

Almost all of us want Swati back...we have all been clamouring for her to get back...but it does not seem to be possible...so instead of asking/demanding the impossible let us do what is possible...which is to respect the actors, appreciate them for their superb acting, have faith in the team and above all keep negative thoughts and remarks away and adopt a positive approach to the show.....by doing all this may be we can inspire the present team to giver their best to the show and they will then not disappoint us...I am saying this because I can see that Swati will not  be back however much we scream to get her back..if there had been the slightest chance of her coming back it would have already happened.....after all we have been requesting/demanding her come back since such a long time.....sorry just wrote what i felt n intention of contradicting or hurting anyone.....  

I guess we can only hope now!!  😭

I agree, we need to wait and see how this current storyline unfolds!!
     👍🏼

I hope the NEW CVS incorporate more romantic and passionate MAANEET scenes into the show!!   😍

utopia88 thumbnail
bumping this thread!!!!!!!!!!
utopia88 thumbnail
BUMPING THIS THREAD!!!!
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
this post is actually appropriate today because it looks like the story is taking geet back to where swati created her from...