Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

We should STILL try to get SWATI PANDEY BACK!!! - Page 2

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

EXACTLY. I just hope that isn't the case. We really appreciate her here. But it's not like we can force her.

yes, we do appreciate her work...i guess we can continue to voice our appreciation in an effort to remind the current writters to remember her contribution ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

the original writer is unmatchable...but i wonder...are there any females in the current cv team?

Yep, Swati is unparalleled!!

I don't think so!!   lol   😆

There seems to be a lot of men cvs!!  😆

It would be nice to have a female viewpoint!!   👍🏼

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail

the thing is, i have a feeling she doesn't want to come back. or else, she would do everything to come back.

I guess that could be a possibility............

I think the MC thing must have caused some tension between her and the show owners!!
  😔

It would have been nice to have her back on the show!!
  😍
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: utopia88

Yep, Swati is unparalleled!!

I don't think so!!   lol   😆

There seems to be a lot of men cvs!!  😆

It would be nice to have a female viewpoint!!   👍🏼

yes, it does feel like a women's touch is missing as many times the story centers around maan's feelings...
.Lina. thumbnail

yes, we do appreciate her work...i guess we can continue to voice our appreciation in an effort to remind the current writters to remember her contribution ...

Maybe it would help if they watch her creation through going back to the old episode and just fitting down and watching it. I bet they don't do that.
.Lina. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: utopia88

I guess that could be a possibility............

I think the MC thing must have caused some tension between her and the show owners!!
  😔

It would have been nice to have her back on the show!!
  😍

There may be a great amount of tension going on but they need to realize that they NEED her because Geet is slowly becoming a unsuccessful flop that ONCE had a name.
It would not just be nice to have her back but it is much needed that they take her back.

undisclosed thumbnail

Maybe it would help if they watch her creation through going back to the old episode and just fitting down and watching it. I bet they don't do that.

yes, if they did watch the old episodes it doesn't really reflect in the product they are producing now...i have a feeling that they are trying to distance themselves from the old and create their own standard...i personaly was attached to the original...
.Lina. thumbnail

yes, if they did watch the old episodes it doesn't really reflect in the product they are producing now...i have a feeling that they are trying to distance themselves from the old and create their own standard...i personaly was attached to the original...

Forget about the plot. The music, the atmosphere, the people, the office....everything contradicts the original. They don't realize that them creating a new version is turning out to failure. We are dedicated to Geet and we can easily distinguish between old and new. We won't hesitate to say that there new version is a flop compared to the old.
utopia88 thumbnail

yes, it does feel like a women's touch is missing as many times the story centers around maan's feelings...

Yep, I've noticed that as well!!  😆

I feel like Geet deserves a storyline centered around her feelings this time around!!
    👍🏼
utopia88 thumbnail

There may be a great amount of tension going on but they need to realize that they NEED her because Geet is slowly becoming a unsuccessful flop that ONCE had a name.
It would not just be nice to have her back but it is much needed that they take her back.

That is true..............the EPIC OLD CVS  MAGIC is missing!! 
😭

The show/ GURTI really need her now as the new cvs haven't been able to capture that charm that was present in the older epis!!  😔

The original screenplay was just unique and magical................I don't think these new cvs will be able to give us that freshness!!     😭

Who knows what will happen next................ 😳