Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

wanna show u something-pics rofl (Page 12)

cookie. IF-Stunnerz
cookie.
cookie.

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 34283

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Nice post
Lav it
Hehehehehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36187

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by kawaii_geet

Originally posted by sanjh1234

dee this for u Wink

Originally posted by sanjh1234

maan-geet ab control nahi hota chalo jaldi ghar chaleLOL
geet -  u don't do anything thereAngry
maan -ok to ghar ke bahar garden mein chalo par chaloWink

geet : garden to kya....mein to jahannum mein jaane ko taiyaar huBlushing .....provided u dun take me to bedroom....wahan pata nahi aapko kya kya ho jata hai!!!Angry                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Maan-dekho Geet mei tumhe baharo mei le aayi....kitni sundar jagha hai ye....Smile            Geet-Maan aap bhi na jagha ka tarif chodiye aur kaam shuru kijiye..Embarrassed..nahi toh aapki mood badalte der nahi lagte....Wink               
                                                                                                                                                                      
 
Bobby tune toh hadh kar di, I just can't stop laughing aur woh bhi main office mein hoon, kaisi badmaash ladkiyan hain yeh dono ROFL
                                                                                                                                                                    Kya kare Dee adaat se majboor hai hum..Wink..Sanjh ne provoke karke offline ho gayi .......so me continuing.....LOL

Edited by bobby13rocks - 15 March 2011 at 6:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29_Rashmikhushi_4everdrdee142saanjh11Absoluv

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 6445

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by kawaii_geet

Originally posted by sanjh1234

dee this for u Wink

Originally posted by sanjh1234

maan-geet ab control nahi hota chalo jaldi ghar chaleLOL
geet -  u don't do anything thereAngry
maan -ok to ghar ke bahar garden mein chalo par chaloWink

geet : garden to kya....mein to jahannum mein jaane ko taiyaar huBlushing .....provided u dun take me to bedroom....wahan pata nahi aapko kya kya ho jata hai!!!Angry                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Maan-dekho Geet mei tumhe baharo mei le aayi....kitni sundar jagha hai ye....Smile            Geet-Maan aap bhi na jagha ka tarif chodiye aur kaam shuru kijiye..Embarrassed..nahi toh aapki mood badalte der nahi lagte....Wink               
                                                                                                                                                                      


Geet:  Apka mood badla to phir yaad rakhna..........aapka bhai Dev to humesha mood mein hota hai Wink  Phil bolna mat ke meine warn kyun nahi kiya LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29_Rashmikhushi_4eversaanjh11bobby13rocks

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 12452

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
geet- maan aap ky kar rahe ho 
maan-til doondh raha hu
geet- til
maan- ha dev ne bataya tha us ke baare mein

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ph1234tazeen_29puthmeravigiliso_RashmiPreethi-PremiLuvScoobyAbsoluvbobby13rocks

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
tere post pe itne replies aye ki socha mere wale ki kya jaroorat............ but then couldnt restrain myself............. awesome comments yaar.............specially the last one Wink Wink Wink, and the one ki lag raha hai we are married, the different hug........ yaar tell me do we always have to go and see our Maaneet romancing in all other shows other than GHSP??? first in the v-day celebrations and now in this when will the cvs wake up and show this in home ground???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29_RashmiLuvScoobymeravigilisoAbsoluvsaanjh11bobby13rocks

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 12452

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

tere post pe itne replies aye ki socha mere wale ki kya jaroorat............ but then couldnt restrain myself............. awesome comments yaar.............specially the last one Wink Wink Wink, and the one ki lag raha hai we are married, the different hug........ yaar tell me do we always have to go and see our Maaneet romancing in all other shows other than GHSP??? first in the v-day celebrations and now in this when will the cvs wake up and show this in home ground???
hey u know today i came to know that ur name is sneha LOL we khushi se khush the.
thank god holi seq mein ekta involve nahi thi warna v-day wala haal ho jataLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ph1234tazeen_29_RashmiAbsoluv

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36187

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

geet- maan aap ky kar rahe ho 
maan-til doondh raha hu
geet- til
maan- ha dev ne bataya tha us ke baare mein
                                                                                                                                                                   Geet- Maan aap bhi na...meine socha ki aap kuch aur hi check out kar rahe ho...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobysaanjh11Absoluv

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 6445

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by sanjh1234

geet- maan aap ky kar rahe ho 
maan-til doondh raha hu
geet- til
maan- ha dev ne bataya tha us ke baare mein
                                                                                                                                                                   Geet- Maan aap bhi na...meine socha ki aap kuch aur hi check out kar rahe ho...Wink


Maan:  Woh na mein thoda slow hun........Rooko, Dev se pooch ke aata hun, aur kya dekhaLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29_Rashmisaanjh11Absoluvbobby13rocks

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Omg omg ROFL offscreen pix!!!!!

2 3 4

Author: cuteteddybear25   Replies: 27   Views: 6534

cuteteddybear25 27 6534 05 August 2010 at 7:34am by Bobbi.
ROFL..maan its juzz rain water

Author: Zaara07   Replies: 0   Views: 896

Zaara07 0 896 14 July 2010 at 11:46am by Zaara07
Whacky convo on today's epi...ROFL!!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: SimplyNice   Replies: 47   Views: 3712

SimplyNice 47 3712 06 July 2010 at 7:01am by SimplyNice
ROFL..dev is too much

2 3 4

Author: Zaara07   Replies: 29   Views: 2232

Zaara07 29 2232 05 July 2010 at 2:17pm by uzmakhan
Dev and his tattoo ROFL ROFL!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Bugger   Replies: 59   Views: 5231

Bugger 59 5231 25 June 2010 at 4:15am by sweetgal93

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index