Pratigya - the best FICTIONAL show...

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Please read

For those who actually WATCH the show, Can understand and determine the proficiency of this Programme. Repeatedly the actors have advised the audience 'they are shown bad.. to make Pratigya look good'.

I seriously cannot comprehend the level of attacks on this show - which was awarded the best for it's story. It is the most entertaining show that I have experiencedinlife... and many many here would agree.Majority of us have been taken into the show by the criminal Thaks family.

Examples to justify my thoughts...
Vampire Books andmoviesregarding Vampire andhuman love story. How many of us would date a vampire? None of us would.. though the concept is facinating and on a fictional level is exciting and acceptable.
In the same way the THAKS would not be acceptable in REAL life but REEL life they are exceptional
People do notshout in despairabout it being wrong.. those who are not interested merely would not watch it...or read it<font Because religiously looking at it... the concept would not be agreeable either.

It has been shown some place a girls fight against her molester...... She endevoured all she could to get herself justice.. but ended up dying at the mercy of his evil hands.
 If as women who feel strong to fight for justicefor all women, why are their critisisms and fights not shown there...

Another fictionalstoryof dukhi women in their own way trying to live their life in the society of today.. each with their very own secret to cry over at night.
One was beaten up to such an extent by her husband.. breaking a bangle or a slap would be fungus sized crimein comparison. But again didn't see despaired people ranting on and on and on there.. for the creatives ...to kill the storyline and it's source. There was a platform there aswell for such talks to be carried out.
Where everywhere else in life the stories of everything we watch and readare understood in the right terms - why is this forum soooo influencedinto becoming so critical.
Be an individual .. not part of a american wave. You need not conform to negative thoughts.

Nowfor those who feel that they would like to see a change in'India' and help women get help.. why not make requests to star plus to make a specific show on this subject... the real life stories of women..what their options are and resolutions can be.... We have enough singing and dancingand soap showson Star plus, so something like this similar to debate show program. Or real life documentaries.

Rather than hammering on about the same programme unnecessarily badgering the busy creative teams and others about fictional characters. And defeating the object of entertainment.

Sorry for the long post.. for those who read it

Thanks

DOSA. XX

Feel free to leave your comments...
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail

Nice post  Carisma๐Ÿ˜ƒ

you have well discribed it ๐Ÿ‘ i just said that i agree with yaa100%

i loved the show๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜› bat khatam๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
di i think that i hv read these things in ur previous post.is i am wrong?
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

di i think that i hv read these things in ur previous post.is i am wrong?

Yes the longer version.. which claimed show comparisons.. that was closed. but the important message is conveyed here non the less.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ya me too agreed with mitaly sis
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

Nice post  Carisma๐Ÿ˜ƒ

you have well discribed it ๐Ÿ‘ i just said that i agree with yaa100%

i loved the show๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜› bat khatam๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you darling. xxxxx
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Please read

For those who actually WATCH the show, Can understand and determine the proficiency of this Programme. Repeatedly the actors have advised the audience 'they are shown bad.. to make Pratigya look good'.

I seriously cannot comprehend the level of attacks on this show - which was awarded the best for it's story. It is the most entertaining show that I have experiencedinlife... and many many here would agree.Majority of us have been taken into the show by the criminal Thaks family.

Examples to justify my thoughts...
Vampire Books andmoviesregarding Vampire andhuman love story. How many of us would date a vampire? None of us would.. though the concept is facinating and on a fictional level is exciting and acceptable.
In the same way the THAKS would not be acceptable in REAL life but REEL life they are exceptional

People do notshout in despairabout it being wrong.. those who are not interested merely would not watch it...or read it<font Because religiously looking at it... the concept would not be agreeable either.

It has been shown some place a girls fight against her molester...... She endevoured all she could to get herself justice.. but ended up dying at the mercy of his evil hands.

If as women who feel strong to fight for justicefor all women, why are their critisisms and fights not shown there...

Another fictionalstoryof dukhi women in their own way trying to live their life in the society of today.. each with their very own secret to cry over at night.
One was beaten up to such an extent by her husband.. breaking a bangle or a slap would be fungus sized crimein comparison. But again didn't see despaired people ranting on and on and on there.. for the creatives ...to kill the storyline and it's source. There was a platform there aswell for such talks to be carried out.
Where everywhere else in life the stories of everything we watch and readare understood in the right terms - why is this forum soooo influencedinto becoming so critical.
Be an individual .. not part of a american wave. You need not conform to negative thoughts.

Nowfor those who feel that they would like to see a change in'India' and help women get help.. why not make requests to star plus to make a specific show on this subject... the real life stories of women..what their options are and resolutions can be.... We have enough singing and dancingand soap showson Star plus, so something like this similar to debate show program. Or real life documentaries.

Rather than hammering on about the same programme unnecessarily badgering the busy creative teams and others about fictional characters. And defeating the object of entertainment.

Sorry for the long post.. for those who read it

Thanks

You are welcome !!

DOSA. XX

Feel free to leave your comments...

And who is Pratigya ?? ....A  Fictional character who does not exist...so it would be better to watch it for the purpose it is aired, instead of reacting emotionally  ..3 years down the line ..People will not remember that Krishna  was rough with her, was lazy, was JKG..Thakurs were demons, devilish..what will be remembered long after this serial ends is ..Pratigya's love ,patience and determination made a man of an a brat, humans out of Animals.. Let's keep  THAT fact in view...

I seriously cannot comprehend the level of attacks on this show

The Attacks and harsh criticism is sort of a back handed compliment , Caris ..so don't bother about it ..it only shows that the Thakur's are effective and that they stir the viewer..๐Ÿ˜Š

In the same way the THAKS would not be acceptable in REAL life but REEL life they are exceptional.

I would disagree here Caris, People like Thakur exist, infact even worse than Thakur exist ..and such type of people exist all over the world and are not the exclusively restricted to India and we do interact with them ..for you see we do not know the internal dynamics of  the family..even in Thakur's case..they are all welcoming and pleasant talk with outsiders whereas their ire is reserved for Pratigya and Sax..while Adarsh comes in for TLC..a very real people..These Thakur's.. ..In India we highlight them boldly ..That's all..

You are talking about the case of Ruchika Girhotra , A 14 year old who was systematically harassed by an IG ..leading to her death..and also displacement and hiding of the other family members..A sharp remainder of the bitter fact ...that case could only come to light due to media blitzkrieg...what about the recent case which happened last week..A 20 year old girl ..wa stalked on and off by an unsuitable man who thought he was deeply in love with the girl ..The girl was of Pratigya mold..She thought she could take on her stalker single handedly ..she snubbed him..Her neighbours and friends beat up the stalker when he followed her to her street, Her parents were confident that Radhika will be able to ahndle it ..But WHAT HAPPENED ?? Angered by this so called humiliation..The stalker stayed in wait near her college, Shot her to DEATH in broad daylight .and escaped ...He was finally caught after the lapse of days..But what of Radhika ??...will she come Alive ??....Sometimes Being circumspect makes the difference between staying alive and death...

@ Green  : ..Getting abused, being abusive is not a phenomenon reserved  to India Alone..It is also prevalent in the so called Golden Paradise of America .what is surprising and alarming is ..that So called,liberated, educated, financially independent woman, famous women, rich women are putting up with it and continuing in this abusive relationship ...We do not find them packing their bags and leaving their relationships ..even when they have the means to do so ...so lets not demean the women of India, Shall we ??..

Star plus is a commercial channel, at the end of the day, their eye will be on  Profit ..they have not signed up to eradicate the social evils..If really passionate about bringing a change, empowering Women ,then join an NGO....work with them ..

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree wid u without any secong thought u r right well said nice post
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘very well said dear straight from heart exactly too much criticism is not good for health i dont know why some people take this show soo seriously that they end up criticising only i mean i am in love with mkap but if i see negatives i also have an eye to see the positives also and positivity always rules no doubt we all was is and will love mkap kriya /arja no matter what because it gives us happiness

muwahs and hugs to
p.sdear i just copy pasted my thing fron the previous post itas a good post so zinda rehni chahiye na๐Ÿ˜›

hmm i know dear but see the good thing is we all are together na so majority here is against criticism and its majority who will win always so chill some people have a thinking that they themselves don live happily and dont want others to live aswell we all will stand united and will fight together dear so keep smiling ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by telstra - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail

And who is Pratigya ?? ....A  Fictional character who does not exist...so it would be better to watch it for the purpose it is aired, instead of reacting emotionally  ..3 years down the line ..People will not remember that Krishna  was rough with her, was lazy, was JKG..Thakurs were demons, devilish..what will be remembered long after this serial ends is ..Pratigya's love ,patience and determination made a man of an a brat, humans out of Animals.. Let's keep  THAT fact in view...

Yes I totally agree that Pratigya is a ficational character.... and with such great performances given by the cast.. we are not ready to see them comeupance... the good shall prevail over evil.

Also Krishna has never been one to do the right thing in the first instance... but he does then accede to doing the right thing.

I seriously cannot comprehend the level of attacks on this show

The Attacks and harsh criticism is sort of a back handed compliment , Caris ..so don't bother about it ..it only shows that the Thakur's are effective and that they stir the viewer..๐Ÿ˜Š

True......

In the same way the THAKS would not be acceptable in REAL life but REEL life they are exceptional.

I would disagree here Caris, People like Thakur exist, infact even worse than Thakur exist ..and such type of people exist all over the world and are not the exclusively restricted to India and we do interact with them ..for you see we do not know the internal dynamics of  the family..even in Thakur's case..they are all welcoming and pleasant talk with outsiders whereas their ire is reserved for Pratigya and Sax..while Adarsh comes in for TLC..a very real people..These Thakur's.. ..In India we highlight them boldly ..That's all..

Oh yes people as such do exist.... and we should not be condemned in liking these entertaining fictional characters, In REAL life we may not approve of them and according to our social values... we do not conform to their wrong doings. But as far as fiction goes, allow it I say

You are talking about the case of Ruchika Girhotra , A 14 year old who was systematically harassed by an IG ..leading to her death..and also displacement and hiding of the other family members..A sharp remainder of the bitter fact ...that case could only come to light due to media blitzkrieg...what about the recent case which happened last week..A 20 year old girl ..wa stalked on and off by an unsuitable man who thought he was deeply in love with the girl ..The girl was of Pratigya mold..She thought she could take on her stalker single handedly ..she snubbed him..Her neighbours and friends beat up the stalker when he followed her to her street, Her parents were confident that Radhika will be able to ahndle it ..But WHAT HAPPENED ?? Angered by this so called humiliation..The stalker stayed in wait near her college, Shot her to DEATH in broad daylight .and escaped ...He was finally caught after the lapse of days..But what of Radhika ??...will she come Alive ??....Sometimes Being circumspect makes the difference between staying alive and death...

Exactly my point.... these things happen, but why is any crime see as the biggest crime in the eyes of certain critics is my point here.

@ Green  : ..Getting abused, being abusive is not a phenomenon reserved  to India Alone..It is also prevalent in the so called Golden Paradise of America .what is surprising and alarming is ..that So called,liberated, educated, financially independent woman, famous women, rich women are putting up with it and continuing in this abusive relationship ...We do not find them packing their bags and leaving their relationships ..even when they have the means to do so ...so lets not demean the women of India, Shall we ??..
Exactly..... Women from all ober the world are facing similar problems... so why is it Just the Pratigya show in the eyes of many penalised for showing justice and bringing a change. If the subject is that touchy ... then do something about it on a wider scale.

Star plus is a commercial channel, at the end of the day, their eye will be on  Profit ..they have not signed up to eradicate the social evils..If really passionate about bringing a change, empowering Women ,then join an NGO....work with them ..

Cannot mention another show here like I did in my original post... where star plus had a real life show.. dealing with problems in the court room... I watched it and enjoyed it.. maybe if we have something like this again.

[/QUOTE]