Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
But why is VB doing Two States? He makes films that are dark and serious and Two States seems like it needs a light-hearted director. 
ladygaga thumbnail
Its pretty brave of him to acknowlege the fact that the critics ripped the movie apart.. otherwise some film makers pretend that their movie got mixed reviews or good reviews even after they get ripped by everybody. I still did like watching SKM.. not as much as his earlier movies like omkara or even kaminey.. but i am glad VB is atleast brave enough to admit that it didn't work.. compared to other film makers.. who even keep pushing their weak duds.. for awards and for fake glory.. even after they get snubbed on every front. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I remember Subhash Ghai said in the DVD feature of Yaadein that Yaadein was a head of its time, and one day it will be recognized as a classic πŸ˜†

I thought it was epic, what with the snapping alligator which had its mouth perpetually open, chased kareena up a tree, and had Hrithik swim her across an ocean till he got bit by something poisonous in the water, that only damaged him so that within a few hours he was riding his bike backwards. And lets not forget the multiplying Hrithiks in Jab Dil Mile 

ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

I remember Subhash Ghai said in the DVD feature of Yaadein that Yaadein was a head of its time, and one day it will be recognized as a classic πŸ˜†

I thought it was epic, what with the snapping alligator which had its mouth perpetually open, chased kareena up a tree, and had Hrithik swim her across an ocean till he got bit by something poisonous in the water, that only damaged him so that within a few hours he was riding his bike backwards. And lets not forget the multiplying Hrithiks in Jab Dil Mile 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know.. a lot of film makers do that... in recent examples.. people related to guzaarish kept on claiming that it is a masterpiece.. and even got upset when hritik didn't win best actor for it.. and a lot of people still say that guzaarish got excellent reviews.. when it was snubbed by every big critic.. there are a lot of others also.. who refuse to acknowlege that their film sank without a trace..
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: desigal90

HEY I LOVE THAT PART😑
lol...desu...this is the best part of that alligator scene

🀣
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
lol..the only movies which i think were way ahead of their times and hence werent commercially successful, were Guru dutt's pyaasa, kaagaz ke phool, raj kapoor's aawara, mahesh bhatt's arth and yash chopra's Lamhe... Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
melonie thumbnail

SRK is the Hero I heard...how will that work out. I can't imagine him as IIM student  and doing all those college student acts and wooing his gf's parents..really can't imagine. If it was atleast 10/5 yrs back he would have been the perfect choice.

I would have loved Ranbir and Deepika as the pair...Ranbir is this funny punjabi munda and Deepika the bold South Indian gal 😍 If only they were still a couple

Anyways for SRK the best pair would be Vidya...even though I can't really put my mind into these two acting as college love birds πŸ˜•

I know Aamir did 3 Idiots so it's like what's the big deal with SRK.... I don't know πŸ˜† 

If anyone hasn't read 2 States it's highly recommended...I finished the book in two days. Chetan Bhagat has a great sense of humor.....also if you are a  South Indian or have any experience with the South you will find the book even more interested ⭐️
Edited by melonie - 13 years ago
Not looking forward to seeing SRK play a 20 something college boy.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well SRK is already in the movie 

but i wld love to see Ranveer Singh as Punjabi with Sonakshi as South Indian