Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Nafisa I know its a charade but inside him, I personally feel, he has many feelings for her, which his ego is over rulling him . Hope he really does fall in love with her
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

Nafisa I know its a charade but inside him, I personally feel, he has many feelings for her, which his ego is over rulling him . Hope he really does fall in love with her

He will eventually, Ayesha, it's a soap opera series after all, it's going to end with a happy ending. 

In the meantime, i'm kind of sick of Aham taunting and insulting her, i think she deserves a rest from him and Rashi/Urmila/Kinjal, that's why i want her to go stay with Panna in the hostel.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

He will eventually, Ayesha, it's a soap opera series after all, it's going to end with a happy ending. 

In the meantime, i'm kind of sick of Aham taunting and insulting her, i think she deserves a rest from him and Rashi/Urmila/Kinjal, that's why i want her to go stay with Panna in the hostel.

well did u read my new ff -
??

hopefully they will be united together.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1636507
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I dont get Ahem.

He doesnt like Gopi or that is what his ego would like him to believe due to their different education and intellectual achievements. The previous scenes of him following her, being mesmerised by her suggest he has some feelings for her that he does not want to admit.

He wants her to go back to her family. Why does he not just divorce her? How else can he move on, if he wants Anita, unless he first divorces Gopi.

Is there a reason why he has not pursued divorcing her? prior to Naani coming onto the scene. Go for anulment of marriage since they've not consumated the marriage anyway.
Edited by hkhb17 - 13 years ago
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hkhb17

do we know when Naani is actually going?

I'm a bit confused...didnt Gopi take her marriage vows back? So on a religious grounds, are they still husband and wife or is it purely legal grounds?

Even i fail to understand what was the use of taking vows back?? the only difference after that is she puts pallu over her head...i mean whats the use ? is he allergic to her hair or what...he does see her face even with her pallu on...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Legal divorce hasn't been mentioned, Kokila promised him that as soon as Kinjal was wed, Gopi would be sent away, Kinjal got married eventually and Aham asked Kokila to do what she said, Gopi overheard him and decided to pack up and go, Naani arrived and demanded she come back from her mayka, though she is allegedly in the dark why she was there in the first place, she said as both sisters married into the Modi's they exchange one at the mayka and the other at the saasra. 

Though when Aham was asking Kokila to send Gopi away, he mentioned to her, he doesn't care, how Kokila manages it he just wants to be released from Gopi as she suffocates him, every time he looks at her face he is reminded of how he imagined his life to be after marriage and how it is now. 

Kokila is the one who found this girl it hasn't worked out, but she's too attached to Gopi, if she loosened her grip, by arranging a marriage to a boy that can accept her as she is, then all would be happy.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: addicted2tv

Even i fail to understand what was the use of taking vows back?? the only difference after that is she puts pallu over her head...i mean whats the use ? is he allergic to her hair or what...he does see her face even with her pallu on...

the idea in the beginning is she could hide her face from him in his presence or leave the room as soon as she saw him, now the pallu is just a habit, nothing more, i think Kokila and Aham need to tell her, as you are here for Naani and we are play acting to be happily married just drop the pallu for now, when we divorce we won't have to see each other again, but Aham has said he see's her and he looses his temper, so it's impossible for him to explain these things to her.
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I think since Kokila is the one that arranged this marriage, she should do the decent thing and help Gopi out of this and maybe, find her a lovely man that will accept Gopi for who she really is and her true worth.

Alternatively, Gopi can start her journey into education etc and increase her self-worth instead of being a glorified maid in the house at the moment.

I truly feel sorry for her and actually when reviewing the old episodes, felt that maybe she would have been happier with Jiggar instead, or someone that is sweet like him.

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I kind of started following it from the middle.....why does he hate her anyway???

xoxo
Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 13 years ago
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think they should introduce a new character , maybe a cousin of ahems  and he start to like gopi , then i thinj ahem will notice gopi.    Writer of the show please read this.  (I will pray)