Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh good idea Ash πŸ˜‰ Go ahead and post in the next thread! But thats only if you have time. Btw Dia who just joined really liked how youu made the FC and all πŸ˜› Now you have to believe that you are good at making threads
Does no one come on around the afternoon time? πŸ˜• 
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i  will sure make new thread yaar but i want this thread to go little bit to 140 yaarπŸ˜‰  thanks yaar , i want meet her to yaar and thanks yaar , i am happy that u all like how i make the thread yaar. 
manju is busy nowadays yara and she said that she will be here in the weekends yaar , i miss her , i only that she comes here in her mornings yar 
Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wassup Aish n Sara!!!
Hey girls, remember I said someone saw SKPC riding bike together, now latest news is tht they got pic of SKPC together and will release the pic on the next Filmfare issue. Oh gosh I hate it, soon Kunal's movie is shooting which means more skpc news. Always skpc news, I'm so sick I want shamrita news. Urghh
.ayesha. thumbnail
@yer u make me sad yara πŸ˜­  i have hope that the movie contract amrita sign with rajshri yar  . they are two more movies and shahid have sign with rajashri one too yar. so  hope is that they will make movie together yar soon yaar 
AmyPree thumbnail
Originally posted by: taman07

@yer u make me sad yara πŸ˜­  i have hope that the movie contract amrita sign with rajshri yar  . they are two more movies and shahid have sign with rajashri one too yar. so  hope is that they will make movie together yar soon yaar 

I can feel u dear. I'm sad and upset whn I see SKPC news, it always spoil my mood. 😑 Cry I'm still hoping shamrita come in another Rajshri movie and really hope we get good shamrita news soon. Maybe amrita might reveal her new movies during LUMK promotional and one cud possibly be w/ Shahid. 
saraaa. thumbnail
@Ash .. yeaa its okk! This thread has to finish to 150 .. we're really close na!
I don't get to talk to Manju at all now .. hopefully on the weekend I can talk to her πŸ˜‰

@Yer Aww .. just ignore those Skpc articles .. 🀒 (unless it says break up in the title) 🀣

Well Rajshri most definetly would have approached Shahid .. because Vivah was the biggest hit for Rajshri after Hum Aapke hain koun .. im suree they're ready for another hit again
Im not really interested in Amrita and Tusshar jodi either  hoping that LUMK does well for Amrita so she can get more offers and eventually with Shahid too
AmyPree thumbnail

My shamrita friends, anyone knows Amrita real birth date? I've always thought amrita bday was on June 17, 1981. Even Amrita said on twitter. She used to have the #17 on her twitter username but have changed her username # to 7. Plus, imdb has Amrita's bday as June 7, now I'm so confused.

Anyone cares to clarify?
saraaa. thumbnail
@Yer ... I was looking for info on Amrita's real birthdate and came across this

"You know, there are some screen pairs that people don't forget, like Anil Kapoor–Madhuri Dixit, Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol…and what's interesting is that even after two years, people remember Shahid and me as a great screen pair."

a quote by Amrita herself .. this means that she REALLY likes her and Shahid's pair
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

@Yer ...I was looking for info on Amrita's real birthdate and came across this

"You know, there are some screen pairs that people don't forget, like Anil Kapoor'Madhuri Dixit, Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol'and what's interesting is that even after two years, people remember Shahid and me as a great screen pair."
a quote by Amrita herself .. this means that she REALLY likes her and Shahid's pair

Yaa
thanks for sharing
ya she do😳
.ayesha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

I can feel u dear. I'm sad and upset whn I see SKPC news, it always spoil my mood. 😑 πŸ˜­ I'm still hoping shamrita come in another Rajshri movie and really hope we get good shamrita news soon. Maybe amrita might reveal her new movies during LUMK promotional and one cud possibly be w/ Shahid. 

i know these news are full of stupidness yaar , so i am not taking them serious yar  
  and yeah i hope that we get shamrita movie soon yaar 
 i don't when is the movie coming out yaar