Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 (Page 106)

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 13523

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshamrita10

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

@Yer .. EXACTLY! Brings me back to Amrita .. talents doesn't get recognized in BW

Im suree lots of people try soo hard to get in this industry but cant b/c they ACTUALLY have the talent ROFL
 
 
 
Very true Sara!! Amrita acting has been appreciated ever since in her early career, but she hardly gets her due.
BW these days is mostly abt glamorous, hardly acting. Look at the actresses of today we have, Sonam, Deepika and Kat, they r the worst but got to do so many movies.
 
ROFL okay so everyone KNOWS that Sonam sucks badly at acting BUT still we see her in films and im like wat the ? Just because she is Anil Kapoor's daughter *rolls eyes* Im soo envious of Kat and Akshay fans AngryOuch Get to see their fav jodi all the FREAKIN time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyPree-SalShah4eva-

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 13523

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

It should be called 'Itemwood' ROFL

Naa I think Nastywood..sounds more goodROFL
 
DITTO Clap
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118305

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx


Actresses are always liked in their first movie .. then aftewards Dead Take advantage of their popularity ... Amrita COME BACK

ya her biggest hit was with SRK only..n she did good job too
same with anushka..I like her too but look at her in Rab ne..she was awesome n she looks awesome .nice suits all that but after that she got skinny too..n trying al that u can tell in BCROFL
 
ROFL but I like Anushka Embarrassed She's very much capable of doing good films without having to do strip herself LOL She's one actress that can ACTUALLY act .. nevermind BC Confused LOL Worse movie of hers and Shahid's career

I like her to..but not his biggest fan of her..but ya she is awesome actressEmbarrassed
hate her BC movie too
she can play any type of roles too
but i liked her more in rab ne LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyPree

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118305

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by luvshamrita10

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

@Yer .. EXACTLY! Brings me back to Amrita .. talents doesn't get recognized in BW

Im suree lots of people try soo hard to get in this industry but cant b/c they ACTUALLY have the talent ROFL
 
 
 
Very true Sara!! Amrita acting has been appreciated ever since in her early career, but she hardly gets her due.
BW these days is mostly abt glamorous, hardly acting. Look at the actresses of today we have, Sonam, Deepika and Kat, they r the worst but got to do so many movies.
 
ROFL okay so everyone KNOWS that Sonam sucks badly at acting BUT still we see her in films and im like wat the ? Just because she is Anil Kapoor's daughter *rolls eyes* Im soo envious of Kat and Akshay fans AngryOuch Get to see their fav jodi all the FREAKIN time

I know ji
whats so special abt sonam..just coz anil..damn
anil kaoor is sucha brillent n good actor,n her daughter bhut show off karti haiAngryLOL

i agree with ur last lineROFLAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyPree

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 13523

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx


Actresses are always liked in their first movie .. then aftewards Dead Take advantage of their popularity ... Amrita COME BACK

ya her biggest hit was with SRK only..n she did good job too
same with anushka..I like her too but look at her in Rab ne..she was awesome n she looks awesome .nice suits all that but after that she got skinny too..n trying al that u can tell in BCROFL
 
ROFL but I like Anushka Embarrassed She's very much capable of doing good films without having to do strip herself LOL She's one actress that can ACTUALLY act .. nevermind BC Confused LOL Worse movie of hers and Shahid's career

I like her to..but not his biggest fan of her..but ya she is awesome actressEmbarrassed
hate her BC movie too
she can play any type of roles too
but i liked her more in rab ne LOL
 
She was best in Rab ne Tongue Noo .. im not a big fan either lool! Im fans of actresses like Madhuri, Rani, Preity, etc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyPree-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118305

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

It should be called 'Itemwood' ROFL

Naa I think Nastywood..sounds more goodROFL
 
DITTO Clap

sallu said kya bollwood..it should hindi film indsutry something like thatROFL
but hey hello..dont bolly W copes too..so agr yeh copy kar liya from hollywood..whats the big point rightROFL
his movies also copy..than dont do it either those moviesLOL
be original!
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 13523

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by luvshamrita10

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

@Yer .. EXACTLY! Brings me back to Amrita .. talents doesn't get recognized in BW

Im suree lots of people try soo hard to get in this industry but cant b/c they ACTUALLY have the talent ROFL
 
 
 
Very true Sara!! Amrita acting has been appreciated ever since in her early career, but she hardly gets her due.
BW these days is mostly abt glamorous, hardly acting. Look at the actresses of today we have, Sonam, Deepika and Kat, they r the worst but got to do so many movies.
 
ROFL okay so everyone KNOWS that Sonam sucks badly at acting BUT still we see her in films and im like wat the ? Just because she is Anil Kapoor's daughter *rolls eyes* Im soo envious of Kat and Akshay fans AngryOuch Get to see their fav jodi all the FREAKIN time

I know ji
whats so special abt sonam..just coz anil..damn
anil kaoor is sucha brillent n good actor,n her daughter bhut show off karti haiAngryLOL

i agree with ur last lineROFLAngry
 
Anil Kapoor is an awesome actor Thumbs Up Daughter is flop Thumbs Down She's a fashion diva eh?! Is that what is keeping her in bwood?!
 
Uggh I get tired of Kat-Akshay .. time for something that actually is beautiful like ermm I dunno SHAMRITA Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyPree-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118305

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx



 She was best in Rab ne Tongue Noo .. im not a big fan either lool! Im fans of actresses like Madhuri, Rani, Preity, etc

me too
wah i m so proud of uClap
i mean gals like ur age..would like these type of movies in bolly now..n actress.n all that
i should say ur hindistani galClap

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shahid amrita fan club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: naadanmasakalli   Replies: 448   Views: 31181

naadanmasakalli 448 31181 02 June 2011 at 4:51pm by dia27
~Hiten Gauri Forever After~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: Wazupp   Replies: 1097   Views: 103732

Wazupp 1097 103732 31 July 2010 at 10:33am by Vrindz
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1176   Views: 64668

Eksie 1176 64668 04 July 2010 at 10:25am by preethi
~*~Mayurians Forever 19~*~ NEW THRD P1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 1146   Views: 51984

safeplacetoland 1146 51984 03 April 2010 at 11:44am by preity*zinta
Tusshar Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Fan Club

Author: Lennie   Replies: 5   Views: 3813

Lennie 5 3813 28 March 2007 at 11:30am by Lennie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index