Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

@Ash oh sorry .. I got confused with where you and Sania live 😆 NC is far from where I live  Yea I know that Sania won but I never knew which one was her siggy 😕

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

@Ash what's in a week and a half? Yea I miss Manju too .. if you get to talk to her, let her know 😳

i mean that i made this FC 13th march so i am saying that it took us one week and half yaar 
and i will sure tell her yaar 
.ayesha. thumbnail

@Ash oh sorry .. I got confused with where you and Sania live 😆 NC is far from where I live  Yea I know that Sania won but I never knew which one was her siggy 😕

here is the link and check out all the sigs who made yar in the results, u might have to scroll down yara  ðŸ˜‰

saraaa. thumbnail

@Ash Oh really .. 13th March!! Wow .. 😛 You remembered 😉 .. next thread will be our 7th FC right?

.ayesha. thumbnail

@Ash Oh really .. 13th March!! Wow .. 😛 You remembered 😉 .. next thread will be our 7th FC right?

yeah i remember yar and i even remember when i mads the first FC yaar , 13th January yara ðŸ˜›
  yeah it will be our 7 yara 
 i want have celebration thing for 10th yara , like awards ceremony yaar and other stuff too yaar , i am kind of planning in my head yar (going crazy na yaar)
saraaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: taman07

yeah i remember yar and i even remember when i mads the first FC yaar , 13th January yara ðŸ˜›
  yeah it will be our 7 yara 
 i want have celebration thing for 10th yara , like awards ceremony yaar and other stuff too yaar , i am kind of planning in my head yar (going crazy na yaar)

😲 Wow! GOOD IDEA Ash .. Hmm we should start planning now!!
Can I list some ideas for awards?
saraaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: taman07

here is the link and check out all the sigs who made yar in the results, u might have to scroll down yara  ðŸ˜‰

Thanks I saw both Fatima's and Sania's siggies .. Fatima hasn't been on for A VERY LONG TIME! Last time I talked to her ... she had a fever Ouch I wonder where she is
.ayesha. thumbnail

😲 Wow! GOOD IDEA Ash .. Hmm we should start planning now!!
Can I list some ideas for awards?

yeah i was thinking and i am gonna pm u about everything yara 
  and i will ask manju too yara so we three can organize the whole thing yaar 
 and then i have ask sania too yaar 
 yeah give me more ideas na yara 
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Girls my bro was using my lappy,  am back. :)

U girls think Amrita made smart decisions. Her last few movies was not good. As beautiful and talented as Amrita is, she deserves to do movie w/ top directors like Yash Chopra, Karan johar, Sanjay Leela, etc. Amrita has made some poor choices, maybe due to limited offers. The last movie I love Amrita was Welcome to Sanjappur. In Shortcut she was wasted and Victory was focus on Harman, amrita has more of a supporting role. Victory was ok, but I didnt like Shortcut, not becuase of Amrita sexy image but cuz she hardly had a role in it. Amrita needs to choose substantial role and have a large scope. I really hope Amrita all the best, she deserves so much better. Shahid is a gd actor and lucky to work w/ talented directors like Vishal and Imtiaz.
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Where is everyone, hmm guess I'm alone now. Gotta go soon too.