.*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 - Page 84

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

sallu said kya bollwood..it should hindi film indsutry something like that🤣
but hey hello..dont bolly W copes too..so agr yeh copy kar liya from hollywood..whats the big point right🤣
his movies also copy..than dont do it either those movies😆
be original!

ROFL Sallu is a little complicated .. well youu know I was watching tv the other day and I saw this one trailer of a hollywood movie coming out and I was all like OMG the story and everything seems soo familiar .. and then Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya clicked .. ROFL Someone in Hollywood copied that movie 😆
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

🤣 Sallu is a little complicated .. well youu know I was watching tv the other day and I saw this one trailer of a hollywood movie coming out and I was all like OMG the story and everything seems soo familiar .. and then Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya clicked .. 🤣 Someone in Hollywood copied that movie 😆

🤣
even partner was copied🤣
wait some1 copied maine pyar kiya movie or bollywood ppl did it🤣

My shamrita friends I love this discussion, wud love to discuss more w/ u girls but have to go!! Later girls, take care!! Bye!! Shamrita4ever and shamrita fans rock!! <3

me too
wah i m so proud of u👏
i mean gals like ur age..would like these type of movies in bolly now..n actress.n all that
i should say ur hindistani gal👏

Im proud to be considered that .. youu dont know how embarrased I am infront of my non hindi speaking friends .. 😕 My friend she's afghani but she's heard about bolly movies and seen some movies and she honestly told me that bolly wood movies are soo 'americanized' but she has no idea how good the older movies are ...
She was watching some movie and kept asking where are those pretty traditional dresses (shalwar kameez) ?? 🤣 She asked me to show her a recent film that was pure Indian so I told her I will show her Vivah 😆😳 P.S. she knows about my Shahid craze 😆
Originally posted by luvshamrita10

My shamrita friends I love this discussion, wud love to discuss more w/ u girls but have to go!! Later girls, take care!! Bye!! Shamrita4ever and shamrita fans rock!! <3

awww k bye yaar
tc

🤣
even partner was copied🤣
wait some1 copied maine pyar kiya movie or bollywood ppl did it🤣

Noo Maine pyar KYUN kiya .. youu know that comedy film wid Salman, Katrina, Sushmita .. yupp that one as copied into a hollywood film .. the name of the film is 'just go with it' .. I saw it on tv a month ago
well one of my friends made this last weekend yaar 
 i love these avis yar

hard to chose one yaar, because i wnat use all of them yaar 
Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
@Yer byee jaana .. take care <3

@San OLD IS GOLD ji 😳
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Im proud to be considered that .. youu dont know how embarrased I am infront of my non hindi speaking friends .. 😕 My friend she's afghani but she's heard about bolly movies and seen some movies and she honestly told me that bolly wood movies are soo 'americanized' but she has no idea how good the older movies are ...
She was watching some movie and kept asking where are those pretty traditional dresses (shalwar kameez) ?? 🤣 She asked me to show her a recent film that was pure Indian so I told her I will show her Vivah 😆😳 P.S. she knows about my Shahid craze 😆

awwww😆
are u good at speaking hindi..if u dont mind asking that lol
awww ya it hapens
1 time..my classmate..he watch hindi movies ..but hey he was like i like to watch old hindi movies these new movies..try to american🤣
he said plz dont mind.
i said heY I didnt minded u said the truth
so we start bashing bollywood🤣
i was like wow..even non indian likes old movies..😊
Ya u should show her vivah ..since they dont show western clothes there n its good movie can watch it with family as well
sara its soo good to cha with y
we always end up..discussing bollywod n long long our  discussion🤣
Originally posted by taman07

well one of my friends made this last weekend yaar 
 i love these avis yar

hard to chose one yaar, because i wnat use all of them yaar 

Dont mind me saying this jaan but someone made this avis by copying my work from my vms  Watch my vm and you'll notice these same scenes with the same coloring that I used in my vm 😕