.*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 - Page 82

Posted: 13 years ago
The original Dum Maaro Dum .. the girl is wearing CLOTHES .. like actual clothing🤣 yet looks beautiful .. proves that youu dont need to be nude 😆
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

@San 🤣 Kat will have a lot to prove for herself besides being sexy as Sheila 😆 But the reason why I don't like that song Sheila is because my friend calls me that .. Sheila ki buddhi 🤣 yuup

Why so many item songs .. hmm has Amrita ever done an item song?

@Ash thanks for sharing

seems like its item songs season in bolly now🤣
i am waiting for songs like this in bolly..😭
such a lovely song
Lata ji..hats off her👏

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=322FOeeonf4&feature=relmfu
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

I just liked her in OSO thats all🤣
well..there are probn good writer ..who ask them? since the want..vulgar  scenes in their movies🤢

Actresses are always liked in their first movie .. then aftewards 🤢 Take advantage of their popularity ... Amrita COME BACK

The original Dum Maaro Dum .. the girl is wearing CLOTHES .. like actual clothing🤣 yet looks beautiful .. proves that youu dont need to be nude 😆

Ya🤣
in this stupid new song..what are they trying to show..
her body, song or what..😕🤣

Actresses are always liked in their first movie .. then aftewards 🤢 Take advantage of their popularity ... Amrita COME BACK

ya her biggest hit was with SRK only..n she did good job too
same with anushka..I like her too but look at her in Rab ne..she was awesome n she looks awesome .nice suits all that but after that she got skinny too..n trying al that u can tell in BC🤣
It should be called 'Itemwood' 🤣
Just thinking how the world gonna survive.in bolly even after 10 yrs..🤣
i m assuming after 5 or 10 yrs..they will be nude in the songs..ewoo..they dont need to spent money in clothing🤣
oh gosh🤣

@Yer .. EXACTLY! Brings me back to Amrita .. talents doesn't get recognized in BW

Im suree lots of people try soo hard to get in this industry but cant b/c they ACTUALLY have the talent 🤣

Very true Sara!! Amrita acting has been appreciated ever since in her early career, but she hardly gets her due.
BW these days is mostly abt glamorous, hardly acting. Look at the actresses of today we have, Sonam, Deepika and Kat, they r the worst but got to do so many movies.

It should be called 'Itemwood' 🤣

Naa I think Nastywood..sounds more good🤣
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

ya her biggest hit was with SRK only..n she did good job too
same with anushka..I like her too but look at her in Rab ne..she was awesome n she looks awesome .nice suits all that but after that she got skinny too..n trying al that u can tell in BC🤣

ROFL but I like Anushka 😳 She's very much capable of doing good films without having to do strip herself 😆 She's one actress that can ACTUALLY act .. nevermind BC 😕 😆 Worse movie of hers and Shahid's career