Posted: 13 years ago

🤣 🤣

Aree youu just gonna roll on the floor? 😆
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

@bold: its an old song but just messed up it up🤣
the old version of the song is much better😆
u know bolly likes to copy.now they start copying from old movies😆

The Deepika's song is just wierd, though she's a fab dancer but very bad actress. I only like the chorus part.
I'm sure there r many Indian w/ creative story and have alot to offer, but BW wanna do the easy way by copying. 😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSo7Lbvj_Yg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

love this secret story yaar 
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Hadh ho gayi hai .. first hollywood NOW their own movies  Wat the heck is going on over there ?
Yeaa I remember the original version .. so much more beautiful and pure .. YUCK YUCK! I dont like the song or video .. and the IF articles were talking about its competition wid Munni and Sheila 🤣 not that its a big deal but how the hell is this song even worth competition??

I know yaar..did u heard ..kat new movie..she is gona do..sita or geeta..i mean comon..she wik play sita n geeta role ..no way..👎🏼
whats wrong with these bolly people🤢

i heard deepi was saying she is gonna tough competion to sheila song🤣
something like that lol😆
but this song is worst..i liked munni better
u can watch munni song with family .too but this new song n sheila i dont think so
i mean sheila ki jawani I liked the song but the dancing is to much sexy🤣

@Yer .. EXACTLY! Brings me back to Amrita .. talents doesn't get recognized in BW

Im suree lots of people try soo hard to get in this industry but cant b/c they ACTUALLY have the talent 🤣

look at her clothes so simple n ..deepi ..clothes ewoo..🤣

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTJbt2qwGpI

skirt bhi hi mat phenti🤣

@Yer .. EXACTLY! Brings me back to Amrita .. talents doesn't get recognized in BW

Im suree lots of people try soo hard to get in this industry but cant b/c they ACTUALLY have the talent 🤣

I know yaar..🤣
bolly sucks..🤣
I just hope i get to intouch with good ppl

@San 🤣 Kat will have a lot to prove for herself besides being sexy as Sheila 😆 But the reason why I don't like that song Sheila is because my friend calls me that .. Sheila ki buddhi 🤣 yuup

Why so many item songs .. hmm has Amrita ever done an item song?

@Ash thanks for sharing

🤣 🤣
[/QUOTE]

Aree youu just gonna roll on the floor? 😆
[/QUOTE]
Ya ya🤣
thanks ayesha
Originally posted by luvshamrita10

The Deepika's song is just wierd, though she's a fab dancer but very bad actress. I only like the chorus part.
I'm sure there r many Indian w/ creative story and have alot to offer, but BW wanna do the easy way by copying. 😆

I just liked her in OSO thats all🤣
well..there are probn good writer ..who ask them? since the want..vulgar  scenes in their movies🤢