.*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 - Page 78

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

@Sania Oh I know about Shahid and his feelings for Kareena .. youu can see the pain in his eyes when her name is mentioned 😭

Ya but good now he is over with it..coz he dont deserve kareenaπŸ˜†
or should I kareena dont deserve sweet boy like shahidπŸ˜†
Originally posted by luvshamrita10

Sara, the cheap publicity cud be true. There's no smoke w/out fire. Stars aint no saint! Some stars will do anything to get to the top. The showbiz industry is so dark and have hidden secrets. I doubt Shahid is one of them. My other shamrita friends were saying Shahid learns to behave cheap from his alleged girlfriend PC. As for Amrita, she's not like many other actresses. I like how she keeps herself low profile and stay on ground. She will not doing anything for roles or attention. Love her for tht, just made me respect her more and her absence frm the industry made my heart grows for her even more!!

ya amrita is very sweet..she dont do anything for publcity..
remmeber in her recent artcile she said.she dont let her private life into public..she knows these media.n see if she want publicity she wil but she dont..
this is what i lke her more abt her
skpc stil didnt mentioned if they r going out..n media ppl and some already made Gf n BFπŸ˜•

@Yer youu might be right .. but we still can't judge these actors as we don't know them personally! I guess all we can do is hope πŸ˜•

πŸ‘ claps for what youu said about Amrita .. youu have no idea how much I despise all these actresses in this industry 😳 All are shedding clothes and doing who knows wat! 🀒 But Amrita is different and I understand why she is not accepted in Bollywood!! Because she is not like the others

Really I do lovee her and I do hope she gets all the success in the world
new artcile lol
http://www.zimbio.com/Kareena+Kapoor/articles/NMDVfsC_m7W/Bollywood+Recent+News+Gossips+Kareena+Shahid

@Yer youu might be right .. but we still can't judge these actors as we don't know them personally! I guess all we can do is hope πŸ˜•

πŸ‘ claps for what youu said about Amrita .. youu have no idea how much I despise all these actresses in this industry 😳 All are shedding clothes and doing who knows wat! 🀒 But Amrita is different and I understand why she is not accepted in Bollywood!! Because she is not like the others

@bold: exactly right
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

@bold: exactly right

🀣 youu can find out how they really are when youu start making films in bwood πŸ˜† dont forget to update us

Absolutely agree w/ u everything Sara!! πŸ˜ƒ 

🀣 youu can find out how they really are when youu start making films in bwood πŸ˜† dont forget to update us

Ya I know..🀣
@Sania are youu sure the article is new?! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by luvshamrita10

Absolutely agree w/ u everything Sara!! πŸ˜ƒ 

Im having lots of fun talking to youu and Sania .. last time we talked too .. it was pretty fun πŸ˜†