.*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 - Page 76

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by luvshamrita10

Guys bad news for us all. A Filmfare journalist tweeted earlier tht SKPC r spotted together riding shahid's bike. 😭 😡 According to recent skpc news, I thought they r finally over for good. I'm so confused w/ this skpc relationship. Shahid is such a lier, gosh I hate him so much whn he's w/ PC. I dont hate PC, but just hate the skpc jodi! Urghh I'm a grt fan of his especially him w/ Amrita, why is he acting so cheap and using his relationship 4 publicity. Come on dude, we fan will know the truth eventually. For God n ur fans sake, be real and speak the truth. Media will talk crap all they want as long u r staying truthful to ur fans. Plus, u r public figure, of course media will be after u regardless wht u say. How long r u gonna play this game w/ ur fans especially shamrita fans. Urghh

what
so no performance of shamrita @ all
I like pc too but hate skpc ..yuckk
Guys relax .. im suree that PC and Shahid aren't serious about each other .. I don't feel like this relationship will move forward ..
ShahidAmritaForever❤️ 
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Guys relax .. im suree that PC and Shahid aren't serious about each other .. I don't feel like this relationship will move forward ..
ShahidAmritaForever❤️ 

i cant say anything
its all confusing
i m really bored of this now..media is after them
always news on them
its getting irriting now😡

@Yer .. why are youu made at Shahid? Poor him .. the media is ALWAYS after him that he MUST lie to have soo privacy .. He's always targeted because he's a bachelor and in his 30's
But YES I really don't like SkPc ... 🤢 So wait they are togther? Because PC is riding on his bike soo?? Unless they could be just good friends

Hey Sara, they r either good freinds for benefit. 😆 I dont know if SKPC r still together, but I'm just so tired of seein skpc in the news. I wud love Shahid to take a firm stand and leave media says rubbish all they want but he aint saying anything much which give media an advantage. It feels like he loves the attention and still want media to speculate his relationship w/ PC.
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

i cant say anything
its all confusing
i m really bored of this now..media is after them
always news on them
its getting irriting now😡

🤔 I know what youu mean .. and even if its NOT about PC .. she's shows up out of nowhere
Like that recent article about Shahid and SRK and how they are good friends 😕 PC came up in that article!

We need news on ShaMrita !!!!!!

Hey Sara, they r either good freinds for benefit. 😆 I dont know if SKPC r still together, but I'm just so tired of seein skpc in the news. I wud love Shahid to take a firm stand and leave media says rubbish all they want but he aint saying anything much which give media an advantage. It feels like he loves the attention and still want media to speculate his relationship w/ PC.

Well didn't he say something about PC to the media a while back?? I know what youu mean .. hmm .. do youu think Shahid is one of those actors who do publicity stunts just to get more famous 😕 thats pretty lame and sad ..
But hey if he really WANTS attention .. he should marry Amrita 🤣 😳 It'll be news for MONTHS
Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 13 years ago

I agree with u yaar..
if he would be worried abt ..he would..come n telll..theyr just frindds or whatever
if there is nothing between them..stop the media..gosh..
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

I like pc too but hate skpc ..yuckk

Exactly Sania!! 😊
This skpc shit is going too far, they have been in the news since Kaminay days and it's very annoying for all the skpc haters. 😉

Well didn't he say something about PC to the media a while back?? I know what youu mean .. hmm .. do youu think Shahid is one of those actors who do publicity stunts just to get more famous 😕 thats pretty lame and sad ..
But hey if he really WANTS attention .. he should marry Amrita 🤣 😳 It'll be news for MONTHS

Well, I also cant answer that since i dont know him personally but ..u see..in bollywood..everybdy wants to get famous dont they?