Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tzahra

@Ayesha: nope not at all i dont think other actress can do dat role apart from Amrita bcz her innocence is her beauty

I agree with you yaar , I was gonnna say the same that her innocence. And simplcity yaar
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Sara: yh her movie is coming out in May datz y i am sad after hearing how her two movie didnt happen i was looking forward to see in dat Legend of Kunal movie

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Ayesha: so true she has done amazing job in all her movies lets see abt love u mr Kalakar even Shahid movie is coming out sometym in May or June
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Zahra yeaa Shahid's movie is coming out in July 22nd 😉 Hoping all the best to Amrita

I gotta go guys .. but y'all keep chatting 😛

Bye ShaMritians ..

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
bye Sara take care see ya i am waiting for both movies to come out
.ayesha. thumbnail
zhara are u still here yaar ?

bye sarzy yaar , have fun and take care yaar ðŸ¤—
Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tzahra

@Ayesha: so true she has done amazing job in all her movies lets see abt love u mr Kalakar even Shahid movie is coming out sometym in May or June

yeah yaar , she  really do good job yara 
  and shahid movie coming out in July yaar and i am really waiting for their movies yar 
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Ayesha: yh i am still here for few mins only now u knw as Amrita has signed three movie contract with Rajshri i hope Sooraj ji bring back ShAmrita jodi
.ayesha. thumbnail
@zahar i think he will yaar , i think that he know how much vivah was good yaar , so i have so much hopes yara 
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Ayesha: i am hoping for the same thing u knw whn Amrita my name is Anthony Gonsalves came out Salman called her and praised her