Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tzahra

@Ayesha: ooh u knw once on Twitter i twiited Amrita and said how i love ShAmrita and watched Vivah many tym she was so touched she said thank you so much for loving mine n Shahid jodi

she replied to u😳
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

hiiiiiiiiiiii

hey sania yaar🤗

sania meet zahra yaar 
Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
New Article on Amrita

Rajshri Productions' 'Love U Mr. Kalakaar' (LUMK) brings back the 'Phool Aur Kaante' and 'Roja' famed actress Madhoo Shah. The decade-long sabbatical that the '90s sensation actress had taken seems to have only added to her charm. And the first to come under her spell are the stars of 'LUMK'.

Leading lady Amrita Rao, who plays Madhoo's niece in the film, has always been a fan of the south Indian stunner. But working closely with her was a different experience altogether. "Here was an actress who had quit acting at the peak of her career because she was not getting meaningful roles. But even after a long gap of ten years, she looked as stunning and as enthusiastic as she was then. It was really inspiring to see the energy which Madhooji put into her work. She was enjoying every moment of it. Looking at her childlike excitement and involvement, I kept wondering if I would be able to remain as enthusiastic about acting after a decade," Amrita reveals.

Well, with the entire unit of 'LUMK' in love with her, the south Indian stunner sure seems set to conquer hearts – all over again!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/64926.html

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

@Ayesha: yh she replies mostly to all fans and even Shahid does so many fans twitted him abt ShAmrita and he also was overwhelmed with all the love...Amrita hasn't been on twitter for months yaar and she sent gift to Shahid if they weren't on talking terms thn she wouldn't have said i would love to work with Shahid and also sent him wishes

shahid never replied to me
he does..but he dont reply to all of them😡
very bad😆
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Zahra I love tht stardust intvw too, so cute!! Shahid keeps teasing Amrita and she keeps giggling. 😍 Aish u havent read tht intvw yet, u must read it!!

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Hi Sania...how r u? yh she replied to me

@Ayesha: can i post that ShAmrita interview tomorrow bcz i will have to search it
AmyPree thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

shahid never replied to me
he does..but he dont reply to all of them😡
very bad😆

U r right Sania! He hardly reply to his fans!! On the other hand, Amrita is not active but I'm sure she will reply once she's active.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

@Ayesha: i knw and also u saw Shahid last year bday pics...i knw people juz dont see talent nowadays

@bold: excatly😡
they jsut want money n want actress who is beautiful n can do any type of roles..u know what i mean like vulgar 😡
AmyPree thumbnail
Gotta go girls @aish @zahra @sania
Later, bye!!