Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Ayesha: Amrita is really sweet u knw sometyms i wonder why people are not seeing her talent...she is inactive on twitter bcz of her movie love u Mr Kalakar and also she has been out of India she has been promoting NGO u knw where she and Shahid were spotted together
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@zahar yeah i am guessing the same that she is busy with the movie and NGO stuff yaar. and yeah i was happy that they spotting somewhere together yara .  and yeah i agree why they don't see amrita telnet yaar . she is simple but yet so beautiful yar 
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Ayesha: i knw yaar juz because she is not from a family who were in industry before doesn;t make her less talented....i really loved their NGO interview
.ayesha. thumbnail
@zahar i know they look so cute with kids yara 
 and yeah i hate the fact that they support those people who are form industry 
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Ayesha: i knw and also u saw Shahid last year bday pics...i knw people juz dont see talent nowadays
.ayesha. thumbnail
@Zahare yeah i saw them yaar , they look so cute yar and yeah the directors are blind to good telnet yaar 
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Ayesha: do u knw Amrita was supposed to be Shahid leading lady in Fida but the director said Amrita face is to innocent for this chracter
.ayesha. thumbnail
@zahar well i think that amrita looks really innocent  yaar and i did not know that yaar , u are like news carrier here yaar 
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taman07

@zahar yeah she is so sweet yaar and yeah i don't know why amrita is inactive yaar ,i want her to be active yaar , so i can tell her that how much i love her yaar . u are really lucky yaar  an dnow i think that u should try to shaihd too yaar and tell him that how u like shamrita  and tell me what he  says yaar 

Hey Zahar my twitter acct is @IYer209 and dont forget to follow @shamritaworld too. 😳
U forgot ur acct? 😆 Let me know and I will follow u. Hardly shamrita fans on twitter, hope to c u active and join my shamrita gang. We have a small shamrita grp on twitter. 😊 
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Ayesha:yh she wont be able to do that kind of character bcz her face look too innocent for that i read that in stardust article....hehehe thank u