Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@zahar have good time yaar , u are gonna have fun yaar 
  and u want play any game yaar 
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Ayesha: ooh u knw once on Twitter i twiited Amrita and said how i love ShAmrita and watched Vivah many tym she was so touched she said thank you so much for loving mine n Shahid jodi
.ayesha. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tzahra

@Ayesha: ooh u knw once on Twitter i twiited Amrita and said how i love ShAmrita and watched Vivah many tym she was so touched she said thank you so much for loving mine n Shahid jodi

really she replied to u yaar, wow u are so lucky yaar , shamriat rocks yaar , she is so sweet yaar 
i want get twitter then i am confuse should i get or not because so much study then here 
and did u heard the new rumor that amrita have stop following shahid yaarπŸ˜”
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Ayesha: yh u can mail thm i already mailed thm last month but never heard any reply this tym they are going to do IIFA in Canada around 23 June or may 24, 25 but yh definitely at the end of June yes you can request so if we all request they might listen i will pm u all the details tomorrow

Woow Zahra  u go girl!! πŸ‘ U r truly an ardent shamrita fan!! πŸ˜ƒ Shamrita is killin us all, missing them so much. We badly want them back! Zahra I really hope ur message got heard!!

Zahra do u live in Toronto?
Who ever is attending IIFA this year, if u meet shamrita or filmmakers pls tell them that we want shamrita in movie agn!!
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Ayesha: yh she replies mostly to all fans and even Shahid does so many fans twitted him abt ShAmrita and he also was overwhelmed with all the love...Amrita hasn't been on twitter for months yaar and she sent gift to Shahid if they weren't on talking terms thn she wouldn't have said i would love to work with Shahid and also sent him wishes
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Damn girl u r lucky, I join twitter too late. 2 of my twitter friends got a reply frm Amrita too. Now Amrita is inactive! 😭 However, someone tweeted recently tht Amrita will come back on twitter. 😊
Zahra may I know ur twitter acct name? Did u follow shamritaworld, a fc for shamrita?
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvshamrita10

Woow Zahra  u go girl!! πŸ‘ U r truly an ardent shamrita fan!! πŸ˜ƒ Shamrita is killin us all, missing them so much. We badly want them back! Zahra I really hope ur message got heard!!

Zahra do u live in Toronto?
Who ever is attending IIFA this year, if u meet shamrita or filmmakers pls tell them that we want shamrita in movie agn!!

Aww thank you so much i am ShAmrita fan from the start since 2003 even my cousin we both used to call each other ShAmrita...my msg must have gt through but they wont listen till the demand is big u knw

Nah i live in Scotland my frnd lives in Canada i asked her if she is going thn take some ShAmrita pics if they are there so if she goes i will ask her again dont worry

P.S: whtz ur name?😳
.ayesha. thumbnail

@zahar yeah she is so sweet yaar and yeah i don't know why amrita is inactive yaar ,i want her to be active yaar , so i can tell her that how much i love her yaar . u are really lucky yaar  an dnow i think that u should try to shaihd too yaar and tell him that how u like shamrita  and tell me what he  says yaar 
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvshamrita10

Damn girl u r lucky, I join twitter too late. 2 of my twitter friends got a reply frm Amrita too. Now Amrita is inactive! 😭 However, someone tweeted recently tht Amrita will come back on twitter. 😊
Zahra may I know ur twitter acct name? Did u follow shamritaworld, a fc for shamrita?

Amrita replies to all fans so i gt lucky too yes she is inactive totally

I havent opened my twitter for a very long tym i joined it bcz of my two fav jodi i will try to be online and let u knw my username bcz i frgt