.*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago

This news is already making me and all shamritans so excited, let's hope it wont break our heart!! Keep praying guys, and pray hard!! 😳 ðŸ˜†

Im sooo sorry Ash I disappeared 😔 Computer problems

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Im sooo sorry Ash I disappeared 😔 Computer problems

don't worry about it yaar 
   things happens yaar
Originally posted by luvshamrita10

This news is already making me and all shamritans so excited, let's hope it wont break our heart!! Keep praying guys, and pray hard!! 😳 ðŸ˜†

i agree with u yaar 
  yeah just pray yaar 
Originally posted by taman07

yeah i really like this news too yaar and yesterday i was talking to zahara yaar and she told me that amrita have sign three movies with rajshir yar and shahid have sign one too yaar 
 so finger crossed yaar , we might be getting new movie yara 

What? Aree youu serious .. Im having high hopes for this year .. Im 100% suree if Shahid and Amrita are doing a film with Rajshri then it must be the same film
Rajshri knows that Vivah was a blockbuster hit and they won't let another chance for a hit film out their hands

Yah Sara let's hope her mr. right is Shahid. 😛 ðŸ˜³ It was so cute she says she's too old to have crush and too young to marry. 😆 Amrita's sweet response givin me so much hope seein shamrita return. 😃

Amrita is really smart when it comes to controversies .. unlike our poor Shahid 😕😆 Yeaa even I have high hopes now ..
If jodi's like Ash and Abhi can reappear on screen then so can ShaMrita 😳

Aish and Sara love this shamrita discussion, but gotta go!! Shamrita4ever, long live shamrita!!

Aish and Sara love this shamrita discussion, but gotta go!! Shamrita4ever, long live shamrita!!

Aww .. it was funn talking to you too jaana .. 😆 of course .. long live us
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

What? Aree youu serious .. Im having high hopes for this year .. Im 100% suree if Shahid and Amrita are doing a film with Rajshri then it must be the same film
Rajshri knows that Vivah was a blockbuster hit and they won't let another chance for a hit film out their hands

yeah that's true yaar and i am so excited yaar and happy yaar 
  and they are hit jodi yaar ,  this is gonna be awesome yaar , yaay 

bye yaar , have fun and take care yaar 
nice talking to u yaar ðŸ¤—