.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
bye Elena . see u tomorrow yaar 🤗
take care yaar
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@SavitriElena Thank u for the Amrita article! I think u r the same person frm Amritaonline. I'm also a member there too. :)

Shamritans, I dont know abt u guys but after reading this Amrita's intvw I felt like shamrita is gonna surprise us doing something together. This article made my day, hoping for gd shamrita news soon!! Amrita sweet response of wanting to work w/ Shahid agn made Shahid joke looks so dumb. His joke is not even funny, whn Amrita has alway said many times that she likes to work w/ him agn and he joked tht Amrita doesnt wanna work w/ him. Urghh I find his joke kinda offensive, it's like he's putting the blame on Amrita tht cuz of her they r not in movie together! 
.ayesha. thumbnail
@luvshamrita10 oh yaar , i think that the same that they are gonna surprise us soon yaar because i heard that amrita sign three movies with rajshri yaar , and shahid sign one too yaar, sooooo...................................................................................my imagination is 😍😍😍 
  i hope this happen soon yaar 
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What happened? 😲😲 What article??
.ayesha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitriElena

taman07 Thank you!😊

Did u see such article?

this article sarzy yaar 
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤗 Thanks for sharing jaana ... hmm .. well if only we could get the same reaction from Shahid 😕 It's great to know that he's one of her fav. co stars .. 😳 it would be amazingg is she said that she knows her mr. right has came along but she just hasn't opened her eyes 😆😛 How can she STILL be waiting for the perfect person?? Haha .. she herself says that they're a hit pair
AWESOME news ..
AmyPree thumbnail

Originally posted by: taman07

@luvshamrita10 oh yaar , i think that the same that they are gonna surprise us soon yaar because i heard that amrita sign three movies with rajshri yaar , and shahid sign one too yaar, sooooo...................................................................................my imagination is 😍😍😍 

i hope this happen soon yaar 

Same here Aish!! Amrita has confirmed tht she's doin another Rajshri movie, am anxious to know her next co-star. I've heard abt her 3 films deal w/ Rajshri since last summer and it was reported tht one of the 3 films might have Shahid. Let's hope it's true!! Shamrita return w/ Sooraj agn INSHALLAH!!
.ayesha. thumbnail
yeah i really like this news too yaar and yesterday i was talking to zahara yaar and she told me that amrita have sign three movies with rajshir yar and shahid have sign one too yaar 
 so finger crossed yaar , we might be getting new movie yara 
AmyPree thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

🤗 Thanks for sharing jaana ... hmm .. well if only we could get the same reaction from Shahid 😕 It's great to know that he's one of her fav. co stars .. 😳 it would be amazingg is she said that she knows her mr. right has came along but she just hasn't opened her eyes 😆😛 How can she STILL be waiting for the perfect person?? Haha .. she herself says that they're a hit pair

AWESOME news ..

Yah Sara let's hope her mr. right is Shahid. 😛 😳 It was so cute she says she's too old to have crush and too young to marry. 😆 Amrita's sweet response givin me so much hope seein shamrita return. 😃
.ayesha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

Same here Aish!! Amrita has confirmed tht she's doin another Rajshri movie, am anxious to know her next co-star. I've heard abt her 3 films deal w/ Rajshri since last summer and it was reported tht one of the 3 films might have Shahid. Let's hope it's true!! Shamrita return w/ Sooraj agn INSHALLAH!!

yeah yaar , and i am excited and so much hope yaar , please everyone pray yaar and yeah INSHALLAH yaar 
and finger crossed too yaar