Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

Ya ya.. I thought he will say..vivah too but nvm.he didnt.πŸ˜†

He has no idea how well he acted as Prem in the film .. 😳
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

@bold 🀣 EXACTLY!! Feels sooo bad ... btw did youu like Dabaang??
I know .. Karan is making terrible movies though MNIK was good but rest of his movies πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
Im SURE there are good script writers somewhere in India .. πŸ˜†
People born in the 90's and earlier are quite lucky b/c they saw hindi movies that were original and not westernized ..

Dabang..loved the songs..🀣
actually it was a family movie n it was funny too.basically liked that movie coz of only sallu..if he wasnt n the movie for sure..the movie wont be huge hit🀣
Ya I know..i was born in 1991..but..i used to watch a movies with my family n in old days,there were very good movies n ,..they like to watch family movies too..so thats how i m hooked into family movies..😳

Ya those writers were so good..i wonder if any 1 of them..stil writes for movies or not..maybe they want too..director dont hire them..since u know the reasonπŸ˜†

If u watch..maybe last year awards maybe that was in SP..did u heard..javed speech.oh woww..it was so good..he also miss old days movies..he said..all these things...people dont hire old writies they have so much talent n all that.even songs these days not like old days..it was such a amazing..speech..πŸ‘πŸΌ
I am like wow..everyvody need to watch this😳
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 I thought Dabang was alright too πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Songs were fabulous though .. Tere Mast had a feel to it that  youu don't have in songs now days .. b/c like youu said even songs these days arent really good either

No I didn't hear that speech .. but sounds like he blew everyone away with it πŸ˜› But why don't directors hire those writers?? Whats the point of hiring these new writers ESPECIALLY when youu know the film will flop anyway
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

🀣 I thought Dabang was alright too πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Songs were fabulous though .. Tere Mast had a feel to it that  youu don't have in songs now days .. b/c like youu said even songs these days arent really good either

No I didn't hear that speech .. but sounds like he blew everyone away with it πŸ˜› But why don't directors hire those writers?? Whats the point of hiring these new writers ESPECIALLY when youu know the film will flop anyway

Yup.. exactly and after he was finished..every1 was clapping..some probb will impress with his speech.i dont know maybe youngsters not🀣 haha

@red: good point..maybe..when they read script..they think nowadays people dont like good movies..like family..thats why..πŸ˜•..maybe giving..chance to new people..i dont mind..but give chanced to people who have worked with this industry for many years as well
Ya tera mast song..its fablous..it feels so good..n the direction is also very good😊
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Shahid new movie gonna be rocking for sure
i m sure this year that movie will be the biggest hit..am sure it wil be good movie😳
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Is Don gonna be released this year..is karan directing or some1 else or farahan ( his name is something like this) 🀣
amrita movie going to be released this year too..hope..that movie do good for her😳
Edited by myLuvShahid-ji - 13 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail

Well yea its good to give chance to new people .. but when youu know the script is bakwaas, its bakwaas thats it πŸ˜† Directing a not-so-good script will not make the script any better

I really hope that Mausam turns out to be good especially since Shahid's dad wrote the script

Ya know even music is being copied too
saraaa. thumbnail

Amrita has been doing okay films .. im hoping that she gets better offers .. with Shahid <3 even better! πŸ˜›

Im actually waiting for Don 2 to be released! πŸ˜† No Karan isn't directing that .. MAYBE producing but Farhan is directing it πŸ˜‰
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Well yea its good to give chance to new people .. but when youu know the script is bakwaas, its bakwaas thats it πŸ˜† Directing a not-so-good script will not make the script any better

I really hope that Mausam turns out to be good especially since Shahid's dad wrote the script

Ya know even music is being copied too

Ya even music is copy too..especially pritam copied the music🀣

shahid dad wrote the script as well..I thought he only direct the mvie.
anyways this is good
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Amrita has been doing okay films .. im hoping that she gets better offers .. with Shahid <3 even better! πŸ˜›

Im actually waiting for Don 2 to be released! πŸ˜† No Karan isn't directing that .. MAYBE producing but Farhan is directing it πŸ˜‰

Thank God karan is not directing🀣 
hahaha
i m waiting too..
hope its good..
right now..there is no movie..came..ahh

i wish old actors comes back to bollywood..😳
i miss maduri, rani, preity, n others too😳