Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
omg parkinson's!
dats soo bad.... aww... my poor nups...
hope...mayu dont start pityin her instead of luving her!
pls continue soon!!

--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i didn't comment here also!!!!
uff!! looks like i'm suffering from alzheimer now🤢
chalo chhoro... der aaye durust aaye😳

Nupur has Parkinson's....😒 
well I kinda guessed it, but was hoping my guess wasn't correct
but what hurt me more, is the pity she saw in Mayank's eyes....
I hope Mayank succeeds in overcoming this shock himself, because, it is very difficult to accept someone knowing about the dreadful future that lies ahead.... but I hope Mayank's love has the strength to accept her future... because as far as I know, Parkinson's is partially hereditary too 

It was a painful update Sajjal

Thanks for the pm

and sorry again for commenting late, and if I haven't commented on "Tumhe Haq Hai", sorry for dat too
Edited by jiya_angel - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ressssssssssssssssss

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update ki pehle he res kar diya
ab tum log kya karogi- bolo bolo????LOL
me first--------------- ye lalalalalalala

Originally posted by: -Faria-

ressssssssssssssssss

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update ki pehle he res kar diya
ab tum log kya karogi- bolo bolo????LOL
me first--------------- ye lalalalalalala

fari your soo cute jani!😆.don't worry when i plan to update this ff, i will res a space just for u..😳 before anyone else.
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sajjal-

fari your soo cute jani!😆.don't worry when i plan to update this ff, i will res a space just for u..😳 before anyone else.

Fari u r too much sooo ressssss oooo phobiaaa🤣🤣..................!!!
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update karo Sajjal plzzzz......................!!!
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sajjal, I have always read ALL your FF's and not once have i ever commented. Forgive me for that, i just never got the time to, but whenever i did, i never missed a day to read your FF! Your FF's are amazing! Specially this one! I loe the style of your writing and your storylines, they are truely perfect. If you ever publish any of these, let me know and i promise you i will DEFO buy this!
Anyways i don't bothering people by saying 'please update' because every has a life other than social websites, but who am i kidding? I'm dying here! Update whenever you get the time, and once again I LOVE YOUR FF'S! <3
P.S. Your one of my favourite FF writers!
Chapter 6  : Brave New World

she rushed past gunjan who happened to waiting for her in the front foyer with a bright smile on her face, wondering what was wrong with her elder sister, gunjan trailed right behind only to get a slammed door to the face.

i'm going to kill him Gunjan thought moving away from the door and heading downstairs. Her mom was waiting at the end of the staircase with that proud smirk of hers, judging by her expressions, Gunjan knew she was only going to rub it in her face about how nupur was not normal but she was and she was her sister no matter what anyone said.

''dont mom, i don't care'' gunjan warned grabbing the keys from bowl near the door. Ofcourse there was angst and annoyance but Gunjan sighed when her mother just walked away from the room.

heading out she rushed over to the car but stopped as soon as she saw nupur. The color on her face drained out and her knees gave in but keeping herself steady she rushed into the house back upstairs and found the door still closed, '' open the door di'' she screamed and yelled but it was all futile.

''DIIII, OPEN THE DOOR, Please open the door...DIII'' kicking the door gunjan growled in anger '' DII, PLEASEE DON'T HURT YOURSELF I LOVE YOU,...MAYANK DOES NOT DESERVE  You DI PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHINGGG'' when gunjan heard nothing from the other side, she banged on the door loudly this time grabbing the attention of her father who rushed to her side questioning the whereabouts of nupur.

''dad, please do something and open the door, she is trying to kill herself'' her pleading voice pierced her fathers heart and he pushed the door hard again and again but it was of no use, it didn't make a difference.

''your mom '' pausing he gathered his breath, '' she has a extra key in her room, go get it from her'' Gunjan wiped away her tears and ran towards her parents room.

''what are you looking for??'' gunjan twitched at the sound of her mother and continued on with her search.

''its in the top left drawer'' Gunjan paused and rushed over to the drawer pulling it open she smiled abit seeing the key. Once she pulled it out she thanked her mom through her eyes and left. Maybe her mother had a soft corner for nupur after all? or maybe she was just afraid nupur might harm herself which would end up harming her!! either way she had the key now.

''dad i have the key'' fiddling with the knob, she pushed in the key and barged into the room.

''DADDD, DIIIIIIIII'' her scream was loud enough to break many many mirrors, running to nupurs side, she bent down and checked her pulse, '' dad we need to get her to the hospital right noww''

Once her dad was out of sight, Gunjan let her tears flow and hugged nupur, 'yourr gonna be fine di, your gonna be fine'''

The settled the unconcious nupur into the car and headed for the hospital. Gunjan kept her worrying nerves in control not wanting to upset her dad who was also on the verge of breaking down. Her dad along with her had always loved and supported nupur, but nupurs mom never let her in and kept her pushing away.

''dad she is going to be okay, she is our fighter remember!'' placing a loving hand on her dads sleeves gunjan blinked in affection

They rushed her into the ER and called the doctor on duty to take a look at her, '' what happened??'' the doctor was in his mid 20s looking quite dashing in his white coat, he checked nupurs pulse and asked the nurse to settle her into the ER room.

''what, ?? but '' pausing gunjan stole a look at her dad and looked back, talking in a low voice she hissed, '' sam is she that serious?''

Samrat, dragged gunjan off to a corner ,'' gunjan she is unconcious and her pulse continues to drop by the seconds, we need to check her'' assuring her samrat turned around but gunjan held on to his hand,

''sam, thats my sister and you better do everything you can to make sure she is the same smiling chirpy nupur because she comes before all'' she warned him letting go of the hold on his hand and watching him walk away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The doors flung open and in rushed a flustered and worried mayank, who was trying to maintain his cool but his nerves were making it impossible. he felt responsible, no wait he was responsible and the feeling in his gut was telling him, he had done wrong. But what was he suppose to do, she had dropped the news on him like a bomb, the side effects still hadn't wore off and shivers ran up and down his body whenever he thought of her telling him, she has parkinson's.

''DON'T YOU DARE'''gunjan watching him walk into the wating room. Mayank looked at her confused but waited for her to explain, '' you turned out to exactly like she had thought, i believed in you mayak...and than you walked all over her. you don't do that and then walk back here with that sorry face. It doesn't work like that''

''but gunjan --''

Gunjan held onto his hand and dragged him to the ER door, stopping before the window, she pointed towards it. Mayank raised his eyes to the window and felt his whole body become cold and pale.She was lying there with all those wires stuck to her, so helpless and vunerable and it was because of him. He had done that to her.

''why did you lead her on when you couldn't accept her as her??'' gunjan asked aggressively pulling him away , '' why did you come into her life mayank? when all you were going to bring her was pain? she is not toy that you play around with, she is a human with real feelings like me and you she is no different''

''i never knew the truth'' mayank whispered slowly looking down feeling ashamed of his words as soon as they left his mouth.

''ofcourse i should have known it, gone are the days when love meant love the person for all their imperfections. today love is just a game and nothing else.what happened to all the claims you made mayank?? were they lies??''

'''gunjan, you should have told me before, the truth''

''so you could have backed away --''

''gunjan i'm a human and when you drop something like that ..parkinson..its surely bound to make you distant and weird about it. i need time to grasp whats going on around me because since yesterday everything has been a mush''

''well now you have all the time in the world mayank.'' she opened the door for him, '' leave''

''but i want to know how she is''

''if you really cared about her, you would have not done what you did''

Mayank walked forward to the door and stopped, '' i care about her but i need time. time to make sense of it all, time to say the right words'''

''if you have to think about what you want to say than your not worth her'' Gunjan replied quietly closing the door on his face.

Mayank turned around and walked out the doors sadly, pushing his hands into his pockets he closed his eyes in pain and regret. What had happened to him? Why did it all hurt so much? and more Why did he hate himself for walking away?. It was not suppose to be like this, he had already outlined how their life would be like, how they would fall in love slowly and than get married, never was a diease written in that plan. Everything had been so perfect that when she broke the news to him, it was like taking away the ground beneath his feets, he was groundless for the moment. But she should have understood and not reacted so absurdly, it was normal for him to feel this way, to feel scared and vunerable.....but hadn't he once claimed he loved her? than why did today those feelings were being side tracked, why couldn't he accept her with her flaws.

But the thing was flaws he could accept. but this was more than a flaw or a blemish, this was something that in the long run would end up badly and terribly and it scared him to think about the future and her in that future. his perfectly laid world was tumbled and he didn't know what to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Out walked samrat, Gunjan urgently walked over to him seeing that her dad was fast asleep after staying awake the night before.

''so?'' pausing she gripped sams hand tightly, '' tell me she is okay?''

''she is'' smiling samrat urged her and she leapt into hug him, '' she will be okay gunjan, she our fighter''

''i know sam, but seeing di like this, it hurts and to know your the reason for that hurt, it kills you abit from the inside''

Samrat parted and looked at her strangely, '' what do you mean??''

''she never wanted to see him but i pressured her and now all this. I'm a horrible person samrat, di is lying there because of me'' pausing she burst into tears, '' sam, i really wish to decrease her pain but it hurts and breaks me down to see her like this''

'' Gunjan don't worry, now wipe your tears and go in she wants to see you''

a smile formed on her lips, '' she is awake??''

When samrat nodded, gunjan rushed into the room and hugged nupur crying, '' i hate you, i really hate you di''

Nupur placed her arms around gunjan and tightened her hold, '' i'm sorry'

Gunjan turned to face nupur and held her face, '' all you had to do was say and i would have killed him right there''

''it hurt alot gunjan, more than i could handle. You don't know the look in his eyes when he found out and the remorse and pity it was all there and that hurt more than anger or hate''

''well its his loss''

''some would say but -- '' before nupur could continue samrat walked in with the charts in his hand,

''so how are you feeling now?''

Nupur smiled and gave a thumbs up, '' AWSOMEE''

''well miss awsome, you are free to discharge, collect the forms from the front desk and '' pausing he looked at nupur soberly, '' and next time, talk. your precious to all of us''

'' think gunjan is jealous'' nupur teased trying to make the situation light.

''diii'' Gunjan whined and left the room stomping away.

The next few days Nupur got back into her regular routine, going to work coming back home and not thinking about anything else. But she was wrong she was thinking alot about the other things, she felt herself wait for him all over again but he never showed up. it was like he had opened up this door to her heart and not it was still open and she just couldn't close it because it hurt more than leaving that door open.

At times, nupur found herself looking out the window for his car, or waiting around at the office maybe one day he would come over and pick her up again just like he did before or even show up at her lessons and tease her. She missed and there was no lying about it and  somewhere she didn't blame him for anything except for that pity. She wanted his love and respect not his pity and still that look in his eyes when she had told him the truth hung around in her mind torturing her moments by moments.

''di??'' nupur looked away from the window and saw gunjan sitting on the bed, '' what are you doing?''

''nothing'' nupur mumbled and looked back outside

'''your waiting for him aren't you''

Nupur closed her eyes painfully and sighed, '' i wish my answer was the opposite but its not'' looking out the window again, nupur wondered when she would see him again.

ajnabi kyun hogaye ho tum istara, dharkano ka sakoon bas tumhi se toh tha

-------------------------------------------------------
Finally updated, sorry for the long wait,  4 more chapters to go!😛

Hope you like the part.

Do comment.
Sajjal
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved!! i am gaining back the rhythm of being first! 😎

EDITED:

beautiful!!, all of them are correct at their places..looking forward for future.
Sorry for the short comment but just not in best of moods. hope u understand.love u!

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
..lol, way to go cinderella, see your getting ur groove back..😆