Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
update plzzzzzzzz........................!!!

clearing out the creases of her dress for the second time within that hour frame, nupur paced nervously from left to right trying to keep herself calm. And it didn't help either when your date was overdue, it only added to the fustration that gradually grew inside  you. Gunjan tried to maintain her laughter that kept on sprouting out a moment here and there, watching nupur walk around like a flustered teenage girl going on her first date. But if she thought about it now, it was nupurs official first date, she was never the girl to go on dates and even flirt around with men. mayank was a great guy but the fear was still there where he'd still be the same great guy after finding out the truth of nupurs today.

Now that gunjan looked up the girl whom she loved more than her parents, walking around nervoulsy with jttery hands that she tried to keep busy here and there to not make it obvious but still it was clear. She wondered why mayank had not understood it by now, he was absoloutely mental for her yet he couldn't see the pain she had to live with everyday, she wondered why? or had he seen it and accepted it.

a distant voice brought her out of her thoughts, '' what were you thinking about?'' gunjan looked up at nupur, her face filled with worry and anxiety, moving her own hand she placed it on nupurs, '' calm down, everything will be fine di''

'' i don't even know why i agreed to go out with him. i was never this careless''

''di , chill mayank is a great guy and there is no harm in having dinner with him''

looking appalled nupur turned around, '' dinner, do you even know how much harm it could do gunjan. this is my life i will not give someone the control to play with it just for their satisfaction'''

'' well the truth has to come out one day or another! and di you will get better don't fear your tommorrow, face it thats the only way to over come it''

''i wish i had that much confidence in myself to face the upcoming storms of my life..but i don't gunjan'' nupur replied looking kinda of worn out.

Gunjan got up and walked to nupur, '' than we will face it together, i'm gonna be there for you every step of the way no matter what''

Nupur spun and faced gunjan with her shimmering eyes that held the tears that were threating to fall any moment now, '' i don't know what i did to deserve a sister like you''

pulling nupur into a wide hug, gunjan grinned, '' neither do i di''

The bell rang distracting them and causing them to part ways, as gunjan went to open the door. Nupr hurried before the mirror and fixed herself, she was dressed in a dark brown dress that reached just abover her knees, and hugged her perfectly on the waist. her beautiful long hair were pulled into a pony tail, and nothing except a bit of kajal was placed on her beautiful dusky face. a back clutch fit perfectly into her hands and gave her something to work with to keep her hands busy.

''di, your date is finally here'' Gunjan announced loudly, making nupur slightly embarrassed and very much aware of the fact that her heart was much swaying towards mayank and she did nothing to stop it. why, she wondered often but most of it had to do with the trust he seemed to have placed on her without actually knowing her. she found herself relying and actually liking him.

Nupur lost in her train of thoughts walked to the foyer, where mayank was awaiting her arrival dressed in faded jeans, tossed with a black shirt and white jacket to go with it. he looked no less than prince charming if she had to compare.

''you look --'' mayank started to out but stopped seeing gunjan, '' better than this girl'' he completed and broke into laughter along with gunjan.

Nupur smiled and walked up to him, '' thank you for being on time'' sarcasm was evident in her voice and before he had time to reply, she was out leaving mayank dumbfounded.

''is she always this angry?'' mayank asked gunjan.

''only when people are late, her time is worth something you know'' gunjan warned him and pushed him out of the doorway, '' have a good time'' she yelled watching him walk to the car.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''i said sorry?'' mayank pleaded sitting in the car refusing to go into the restaurant until she forgave him, nupur with her hand crossed just abover her chest refused to look at him, '' nupur i was running some errands''

''you could have called '' nupur spoke out.

''you thought i stood you up na?'''mayank asked unsure of her reaction because from the look of her face it was obvious she was doing a good job of hiding her emotions very well.

''when did i say that''

mayank turned towards and looked at her, '' you didn't but you thought that'' when she spoke nothing in defence, he continued, '' nupur, me and you i think we have a future. i really really like you --''

before he could even complete his sentence nupur got out of the car and strode off towards the restaurant, he hurried out and matched her stride, which suprisingly made her happy. Never hand anyone wanted to walk beside her matching her steps to steps but later frowned realizing he was not aware of the truth.

The waiter led them to the reserved table, it was in the corner away from all the chatter and noises, the veiw was beatiful you could see out to the field and the moon shining right above, what could be better than this. 

pulling out the seat for her, he gestured nupur to take a seat, while he took a seat opposite to her, '' so what do you want to eat ''

nupur who was keenly starring at the moon, didn't hear him, until she broke out of the daze herself and saw him starring at her fondly. nervousness filled inside her and his hands trembled beneathe table away from his sight or mind.

mayank called the waiter after nupur expressed the desire that he order, after he had placed the order and face nupur who was was starring back at him, '' are you always this moody?''

''depends''

''on what '' he asked clamping his hands towards and starring into her eyes which seemed to hold a lot of pain, he wondered why hadn't he seen that before.

''on the person and what they did'' mayank grinned at her response and shook his head, '' im buying an alarm clock for our next date''

''what makes you so sure that we'd have a second date'' nupur asked intrigued

''i was never sure of the first one either, yet here we are.''mayank gleamed with happiness, she could  see it he was geniunely happy to be here with her but what would he say when he found out the truth.

''nupur are you okay''

''huh, what yes i 'm fine'' nupur responded eagerly and looked around trying to keep her calm.

before either could continue on with there conversation, the waiter arrived with the food. he slipped a lobster tail infront of mayank while nupur was given a warm soup, and in the middle lay a big bowl of salad. Once he wished the couple a great meal he headed out for his other orders.

''dig in'' mayank said with a smile attacking the food before him, on the other hand nupur muffled around with the spoon in her soup bowl and pretending to cool it, but when mayank insisted that she eat it before it becomes cold, she lifted the spoon slowly slowly with her trembling hands unaware of the fact that mayank was watching her, some spilled on her dress while some landed in her mouth, all the more mayank was shocked.

''nupur -- '' nupur fiddled with the spoon and looked down, '' i don't like the soup mayank''

mayank chose to stay queit and push the matter further, '' do you want to order something else?''

Nupur shook her head , but mayank intervened , '' but than what will you eat?'''

''mayank i said na, i don't want to eat '''

''i can let you sit there while i eat, order something else''

Nupur who was begining to feel the heat of it, looked up at him , '' whats the somethng else suppose to mean.''

''nupur i was just ''

''i don't want your pity mayank'' mayank starred at her confused, not knowing what was  going on at this moment but he had a hint that it had something to do with what gunjan had been talking about.

Nupur lifted the glass terribly annoyed but it slipped out of her jittery hands and fell to the ground, everyone in the restaurat turned and starred at them making nupur painfully sad',

''nupur are you okay?'' mayank asked slightly scared when the tears started to drift from her eyes,

''do you not understand mayank, a girl like me can never have a guy like you'' nupur got up wiping her tears and started towards the door but mayank held her hand and was suprised when he felt them continously shake within his, he looked into her eyes and saw all the pain he had seen earlier flood right out.

''nupur ...''

''i have a parkinson's '' her voice was bare but loud enough to hear her, her hands slipped out as his grip lossened on her and she walked towards the door broken completely shattered if there weren't so many people around she would have broken down on the floor itself because today again she lost someone who meant something to her, someone who had risen hopes and given her dreams, in the blink of an eye he was snatched away from her.

stopping at the door, her eyes met his and at this moment, she saw none the care, sweetness, love and concern she had seen ealier, all she saw was hollow empty eyes that seemed to pity her, pity she never wanted or craved for. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 more parts to go, Sorry about the late update was busy.

I hope you ,like it and Parkinson's diease is not very common thats why i think you never got the hints i was trying to show with her slow movements and shaking hands. Anyway it is a disorder of the brain that leads to shaking (tremors) and difficulty with walking, movement, and coordination. There are different stages though, at later stages you can become completely paralyzed.

Do comment. :D
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
finally! ..res

EDITED:

excellent!!..i can understand the complex nupur feels, the guilt that u don't deserve anyone is very painful, it kills you from inside, finishes your being, i can feel her pain.

beautiful..cont. soon..

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res!!😳
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

lovely update di!! gosh she has parkinsons disease?!!! its tough man!! i just read abt it a couple of days ago....!! its dangerous.....but i hope she doesnt get fully paralysed.....!! now wanna read d nxt part asap!! plz di cont soon.....wid ofcoz...as per ur convinience....m lovin this ff too..n the twist u brought...poor nupz!! anyways waitin to read ahead!! n thnx fr d pm di! tc keep smiling! πŸ€—
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
cutiepie12 thumbnail
ohh all she need is love n care n  aguy like mayank cn give it all to her........😊
excellent update...
i knew dere ws sumthng wrong wid her bt dis....πŸ˜• still i hope she'll recover wid all da love n care dat mayank will shower on her......fringers crossed...hoping for da best for mayur

tczzzz
loads of love....😊
Edited by cutiepie12 - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hmmmmmmm so my presumption is right..
She is suffering frm Parkinson's disease ..........

she needs support , love and care.....-
aaaaaahhhhhh nothing want to say- i just hope maynak will support  her and loves her unconditionally..

Edited by -Faria- - 13 years ago
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I guessed that to find her hands alwayz shaky...
I can feel her pain...All her rudeness ws obvious...She badly need someone's love not pity...Hope mayank's love will be the same after knowing the truth...
Cont soon...
immayurfan thumbnail
Nice part
Continue soon
valliyah thumbnail
Excellent update Sajjal.............can truly feel her pain................hope Mayank's be her side n loves her unconditionally...............she actually needs a person who loves n cares n not pity her..............just loved the way Gunjan stood beside her all the time...............great sisterly bond.................cont soon n don't be late please.................thnx for pm...............!!!
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
O My God Parkinson's disease Oh Know
I know how dangerous and pain full it Is
I am feeling so bad for Nupur
Hope So some miracle take place and she become completely FineMedicaly its not so easy But as its an Ff So hope some miracle take place
Thanks for Pm
cont soon