Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Krazy incredibles - yeh pal humein yaad aayenge - Page 30

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
guys.. another interesting article i have found..

interview of drashti n gurmeet .... new one...

courtesy: MaanEetLover

What was your 1st impression when you saw Gurmeet / Drashti ? [To both] 
I think I have answered this question in previous interview too but When I saw Drashti 1st time I saw her running & doing so much hard work + it was soo hot .. I wondered how can anyone be so hardworking and not to forget she was looking so beautiful that time "Says gurmeet with smile" 
When 1st time I saw Gurmeet he came in van with soo much style and as he said I was rehersing .. I actually stopped for a minute & was admiring him Says Drashti with big smile" 

So was it akward to do romantic scenes at the beginning ? [To both ] 
It was kind of at beginning since we havent met  before ! Says Gurmeet 
Well, Ya as he said  .. It was since it was our 1st time working together .

At beginning ? That means you dont feel akward now ? Doing those Really hot sequence and hot scenes ? 
Well, Absolutely NOT ! It is now like I m so used to doing romance that if I dont come in shoot and dont romance for one day I feel something is missing in my life . "Says Gurmeet with huge smile" 
Laughing Drashti couldnt stop her laugh and finally stopped and says " Oh ya whatever he says . Doing this Tip Tip Barsa is so much fun as I was even missing dancing in show . 
Inturrupts Gumeet and says "Oh ya Tip Tip barsa is like treat to o "

So as you came to Tip Tip Barsa my this Question was related to that. So when you got a offer or as saying by choti bahu PH that you want to do this dance or no ?then what was your guys reaction ? Was it like you were too busy with your shoot and deny at 1st ? 
Both together "ABSOLUTELY NOT " 
Actually we were shooting for so long on this sad track that we needed some change "Says Gurmeet " 
So we both said "YES" together as we did right now .. YES came out of out mouth soon as they told about dance "says Drashti laughing hard" 

So, do you enjoy each others company now ? 
Ofcourse why not ? What is there to not to ? I mean we are together like 12 or sometimes even 15 hours a day. "Says gurmeet " Drashti interrupts 
 Before it was so akward to just sit and not talk as we didnt knew each other well but now we talk non stop . Sometime even Nissar and Maan get so tired of hearing us talk "says Drashti laughing again" 

That means you both enjoy doing dance and romantic scenes ? 
Both : Definately ! 
And they both started laughing and saying Maza many times so I thought it will be nice if we just get out of there. 
It was Gurmeet and Drashti most famous couple with us . With saying that me Pooja Interviewer sign off . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: bharkha

may be..... hima dii.. i m able to see ur changed dp.. holi waala

varsha ... I 2 can c Ur changed tip tip wala DP now ... may B at tht time some problem was there ...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@hima

Hima  kya baat hai dp change kar lia .............................

craziekudi thumbnail
hey i still cant see varshu, asshu and hima's dp changed....

i can see mona, sam, dee, addithi and myself.. changed....

no probs maybe after some time...

issue will be solved...

varsha telling me mine is old one... is it.. i can see the new tip tip wala
sumona28 thumbnail
@dee tum vhi DP change  kar lia.....................
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys..me ll be back in 15 mins...

my sis wants to use the pc...

ll be back soon..
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bharkha

guys.. another interesting article i have found..

interview of drashti n gurmeet .... new one...

courtesy: MaanEetLover

What was your 1st impression when you saw Gurmeet / Drashti ? [To both] 
I think I have answered this question in previous interview too but When I saw Drashti 1st time I saw her running & doing so much hard work + it was soo hot .. I wondered how can anyone be so hardworking and not to forget she was looking so beautiful that time "Says gurmeet with smile" 
When 1st time I saw Gurmeet he came in van with soo much style and as he said I was rehersing .. I actually stopped for a minute & was admiring him Says Drashti with big smile" 

So was it akward to do romantic scenes at the beginning ? [To both ] 
It was kind of at beginning since we havent met  before ! Says Gurmeet 
Well, Ya as he said  .. It was since it was our 1st time working together .

At beginning ? That means you dont feel akward now ? Doing those Really hot sequence and hot scenes ? 
Well, Absolutely NOT ! It is now like I m so used to doing romance that if I dont come in shoot and dont romance for one day I feel something is missing in my life . "Says Gurmeet with huge smile" 
Laughing Drashti couldnt stop her laugh and finally stopped and says " Oh ya whatever he says . Doing this Tip Tip Barsa is so much fun as I was even missing dancing in show . 
Inturrupts Gumeet and says "Oh ya Tip Tip barsa is like treat to o "

So as you came to Tip Tip Barsa my this Question was related to that. So when you got a offer or as saying by choti bahu PH that you want to do this dance or no ?then what was your guys reaction ? Was it like you were too busy with your shoot and deny at 1st ? 
Both together "ABSOLUTELY NOT " 
Actually we were shooting for so long on this sad track that we needed some change "Says Gurmeet " 
So we both said "YES" together as we did right now .. YES came out of out mouth soon as they told about dance "says Drashti laughing hard" 

So, do you enjoy each others company now ? 
Ofcourse why not ? What is there to not to ? I mean we are together like 12 or sometimes even 15 hours a day. "Says gurmeet " Drashti interrupts 
 Before it was so akward to just sit and not talk as we didnt knew each other well but now we talk non stop . Sometime even Nissar and Maan get so tired of hearing us talk "says Drashti laughing again" 

That means you both enjoy doing dance and romantic scenes ? 
Both : Definately ! 
And they both started laughing and saying Maza many times so I thought it will be nice if we just get out of there. 
It was Gurmeet and Drashti most famous couple with us . With saying that me Pooja Interviewer sign off . 

varsha darling love u for this interview ..........tere liye ......... 1 big packet of dairy milk ....

no wonder they were enjoying each other's company in the song ....

varsha who interviewed them ..... telly buzz or telly tadka ....
sumona28 thumbnail
@varsha

Varsha itna udna maat . The article is edited not true.....................
craziekudi thumbnail
nice article....

u read the article.. maan to geet's aid...

i am ready for passion!!!
dewdropred thumbnail

deepz urs is still old one kurban hua night dance

mona - i changed it yesterday evening  ... u saw today