Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Aash Chk ur Pm ...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
@ dee=== loved ur take yaar....maan was truly phenomenal...thanks for the hugs...reallly need them after all the gaalis from mom!!

2@aditi== nice poem...

@dee n aditi== you right..we never make a baby bedroom b4 ...lekin this was done with an ulterior motive na...baby was the pataoing factor...so excused....

Originally posted by: maneet1985

hug me!! i am literlly crying!!!!

same here.......😭........ this is for u dear......πŸ€—
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ all

mona dii took devils name.......................................... sazza is declared to her..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

30 line analysis - no less no more
timesnewroman - font
size - 3
color -  aash hima dii dee aarthi n deeps.. decide karo yaar...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharkha

@ hima dii: nice analysis...but all sad sad....luvd ur imagination both options... but i really hope devil consoles geet and geet givin him left right.. atleast she ll remove her sorrow or frustration...

this mite not happen as she lost the baby... she ll not react anything towards him... definitely maan ll intervene...

@varsha ... Y U wnat devil 2 console geet ........ coz he was the sperm donor ..... U  know I really don't wnat kamina 2 open his mouth if he opens also geet will def ignore him ....

yes now U got it ... geet will not react ... as she is in ignore karr mode

@maya & mona - thnsk dear
@preets=== i too agree that maan wa spillar of strenght...and everyone wants dev to be negative except CVs kya kare..

and thr real beauty was maaneet taking the blame ...that was really fab..

@mona== thanks yaar...plz dua karna mil jaye...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@bobby wonderful post..................superb...........

Thanx a ton Mona.............                                  @ all crazies- luved all ur analysis to the core...              @maneet1985-got ur pm....thanx
@ all===

me loved the way geet hugged maaan as soon as she saw him...she is not distancing herself...her thots are still about maan n his pain...

so me happy that depression n distance are npt coming...i hope!!!

about the devil......(mona ne naam liya...sazaa do????)

i really hope negativity starts now...this cudnt cause insecurity..maaneet hav e prooved that...MONA DEAR...tu dar math..devil maaneet ka kuch nahi bigaad sakta!!!
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ dee: nice analysis...maan n geet did not blame each other instead they blamed themselves..sach mein their luv is infinite...me cried today...😭...

i dint like annie.. how dare she keeps her hand on maan s shoulders (hospital scene) chi chi babaji....is ladki ko humare maan se door rakhiye

me confused regarding arjun....he knows the truth or watπŸ˜•..

really luvd ur take esp.. dadi n annie acting normal in front of geet....πŸ‘

and dee regarding buying baby stuffs.. one of my friend she bought all the things in advance.. infact she made a new curboard ready for the baby.. all dresses toys.. all stuffs.. dii.. she even renovated her room....