Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Krazy incredibles - yeh pal humein yaad aayenge

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey all....❀️

aaj ke episode mein i guess v saw the maximum number of hugs.. proper ones tat too...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

hats off to GC and DD... DD emoted very well...... esp her expressive eyes...gud job....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i controlled my tears in todays episode... as everyone wer around me....but but but.... chota sa aasu toh tapak hi gaaya 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ and thank god nobody noticed it...πŸ˜ƒ

geet crying in maan s arms... telling maan to bring back the baby. this indicates sr coming soon........😳 πŸ˜³ 
maan cudnt cry in front of geet... hides his emotions and walks away.. hugs n cries dadima...😭
and the next scene.... maan holding geet in his arms so that she sleeps....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
luvd maan s dialogue....esp.. baby khush hai babaji ke paas....πŸ‘
dadima... she did a fantastic job by supporting maan n geet.....πŸ‘

does arjun knows the truth....πŸ˜•
devil ko toh kuch pharaak hi nahi padtha hai.. whether geet n baby are alive or not 😑 πŸ˜‘ 

precap: how dare devil enters km..😑 πŸ˜‘ and i hope geet yells at him... removes her anger sad loss and frustration to him....πŸ˜† 

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hello beautiful crazies hope U all had lovely day πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.......

GurTI rocked .... Meeshti Rocked .... maaneet rocked ....

but I know after watching the episode U all went back to sad mode ...😭😭😭coz me went back to sad mode ..... heart wrenching episode😭😭😭

coming to the episode .... maaneet reunion or say hug filled with tears 😭😭😭😭 heart wrenching scene .... both crying for their baby let out little bit pain from either side .....

but the pain is not gone totally .... geet asking maan to bring their baby back ....(means that geet will take the initiative for their con. ..... me thinking )

hug broken after dadi & Annie enters .... geet hugs dadi ... maan leaves ... geet worried that her words hurted maan & telling dadi ....that baby left her ... now maan also left her ...😭😭😭😭 dadi consoling geet ... geet asking dadi that Y babaji took her baby ... dadi consoling geet .... but thinks that geet can only be consoled by maan so leaves annie with geet & goes to talk to maan .... 

maan feeling helpless ... dadima consoling maan .... maan crying & hugging dadi 😭😭😭😭maan again is back to geet .... maan consoling geet & hugging her ....

geet saying sorry to maan & blaming herself .... that she could not take care of the baby .... she could not save the baby 😭😭😭😭.... maan too feeling sorry & blaming himself that if he was there with her .... this accident might not have happened .... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­both hugging & still crying 😭😭😭 maan then asking her to take rest & hugging her & then lying next to her .... both crying their heart out😭😭😭😭😭 ....

geet gets dischaged .... spots a mother with her baby & cries ... maan again consoles geet ....

maan & geet come back home ...... dadi & annie come & meet geet & maan ... maan takes her back to their room .... geet walks past their sapnon ka kamra ... the room what maan decorated for geet & their baby .... geet again crying😭😭😭😭 maan telling geet .... that the baby is with babaji & is fine ...

precap :-

maan searching for geet after waking up ... does not find her & searches the entire mansion ... runs near dadi & asks her abt geet ... finds out dadi does not know abt geet ... walks back towards their room & finds geet in their baby's room  & dev standing behind her .....

Interesting .....

I thought Kami*** devil .... will not butt in now that the baby is no more  .... but no he has .... he directly went to the baby's room where geet was sitting & was lost in baby's thoughts ....

oye kami*** devil ... maan is there 4 geet .... stop roaming around her ....

maan comes & stands in the back & is observing devil .... geet was still in the baby's thoughts ....

My Imagination

option 1)maan will first glare at dev angrily then he will walk past dev .... dev will still stand like a statue .... maan will go & sit next to geet ... & hug her from side .... geet will hug maan & again cry her heart out😭😭

option 2)maan will call geet's name .... devil will turn his head & see that maan is there so will walk out of the room .......... geet will still be lost in the baby's thoughts .... & maan will go & sit beside her .... hug her from side .... geet will hug maan & again cry her heart out😭😭
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

@ all===

me loved the way geet hugged maaan as soon as she saw him...she is not distancing herself...her thots are still about maan n his pain...

so me happy that depression n distance are npt coming...i hope!!!

about the devil......(mona ne naam liya...sazaa do????)

i really hope negativity starts now...this cudnt cause insecurity..maaneet hav e prooved that...MONA DEAR...tu dar math..devil maaneet ka kuch nahi bigaad sakta!!!
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
Hey crazies....

I dont way to say anything...

i was crying and crying Maan awesome acting!!!! i loved him 100 times more today the expressions by GC was exceptional... !!!!!

the best!!! he cannot even cry in front of her!!!! DD was so real!!! she gave her best!! sachmuch rula diya hum sab ko....

the way maan trying to stop his tears.... my go cnt explain!!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hug me crazies.... we will all hug each other... the pain of maaneet is too much!!!!

geet is so broken!!!!! i loved the way he hugged nd slept!!! maan protecting her in the cocoon of his love!!!!!

the other baby they showed was so cute.. cant see geet like this.. i am crying too....

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

precap!!!

what the hell is devil doing in KM!!!!

kal tho gaya tu...geet ke paas khada hai

Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What I say about Todays episode . so heart touching ...............

Maaneet ke dukh me mein vhi dukhi hu ...............

Geet  can cry but Maan kaise apna dukh samal lega . Maan Geet ke pass gaya and hold her hand . Geet saw Maan and Hug Maan and cry . Maaneet try to hide their sorrow with that hug . Geet said mujhe mere baby wapoos chahiye Maan . Dd and GC are just superb with their emotion . Dadi came . Dadi hug Geet and crying . Maan was sitting quite . And  had gone out . Maan was so sad . Geet said to dadima Maan kaha gaya  Baby mujhe chod ke chala gaya ab Maan vhi chala gaya sab mujhe chod kar chale jayege.............

Dadima Maan ke pass gaya . Maan Geet ke samne nahi rau paya but Dadima ke samne rona shuru kia . Dadima Maan ko samjhaya .Maan came to Geet and again hug .

geet said  maine aap ka baby ko khayal nahi rakh paya . I am sorry maan . But maan said aisa maat na bolo Geet . Agar mein tumhe chod ke nahi jata tau aisa nahi hota . But Geet said nahi Maan aap ka koi galti nahi hai............
Maan  Geet ka aashoo pucha and said Geet bahut der ho gayi Ab so jao . Maaneet are lie on bed . Maaneet are llying in hugging position . The scene was so sweet so emotion I can't control my tears .

Next morning Maaneet gahr ja raha tha but raaste me new born baby dekh kar rukha . baby ke deha kar geet laugh and cry . Maan vhi baby ko dekh raha tha .And maan Geet ko apne bahu me Geet ka sar rakha and then they going .

In KM Maaneet are lost when they are sawing the baby room . Dadi ne Geet se bbaat kar ke khush karne kahshish ki but geet was not respond .

Geet wasstanding infront of baby room . Maan saw and thought Mein Geet ka dukh samaj sakti hu but Mein Geet ko aisa halat me nahi dekh sakta . Mujhe Geet ko shock se nikalna hoga . aisa kuch kaha tha .

Jab Maan Dadi ki saath baat kar raha tha hospital me Maan said daima ye humare saath kiyu ho raha hai . Humara sapna toot gaya . Maan was so lost I am crying .

precap ..........Maan is searching Geet and said to Dadima apne Geet ko dekha ...........

Geetv was in Baby room and Dev was behind to Geet Maan came and saw Dev.............

Todays episode was heart touching superb . DD and GC are Fantastic . Dadi also good

Hats off  GC and DD . Maaneet rocks Gurti rocks and GHSP rocks . I loved the episode .

Ye DEv kya kar rah tha ...................
Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi sweetheartsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..............

DD and GC.........i admire and salute them that today bcuz of them v cud see and feel real parents' pain-MAANEET' pain who have lost their child their most precious gem and dream..........DD' and GC' out of this world expressions...........fall short of words when it comes to admiring and praising their heartouching and soultouching performance.........they make us smile when they smile and bring tears to our eyes when they have tears in their eyes..........Hats off to them.........

Loved dadima how she was consoling and comforting her children MAANEET........

MAANEET ki baby hi ab mama aur papa ke zindagi mein phir se muskurahat, khushiyan, rang, khushboo, meethe khwab laayega.........unhe iss mushkil aur darbari ghadi se bahaar nikhalega.........

MAANEET ke dil aur aatma pe lage hue saare gham dard bebasi sab kuch unke asu mein baha raha hai................physical pain is visible and will heal easily but emotional and mental pain which is soulbreaking and heartbreaking is invisible and deeper than the deepest ocean and it is very difficult for it to heal.........losing a child is the most painful experience worst kind of nightmare for parents............it brings parent's life to a standstill.........now MAANEET r going to be each others' strength and hope, they will wipe each others' tears..................MAANEET' baby parents' compassionately hugged each other to take away each others' immense pain, guilt, helplessness bcuz both r feeling the same feelings same pain pain of losing their child their life...............Geet apne Maan se baby ke papa se unke bache ko wapas lane ki khwaish ki maang ki..................Maan chahkar bhi kuch nahi kar saktha...........Maan ne apne baby aur baby ke mama ko hamesha apne phalko  pe bitakar raka par cruel destiny aur nature ke saamne Maan ab kuch nahi kar paa raha hai.............har baar ki tarah iss baar bhi MAANEET aisi unfair, harsh aur painful kismat aur zindagi se haalot se ladenge and they will come out strong as parents...........their divine and sacred bond will become even stronger..........MAANEET ka baby inhe chodkar kab gaya tha ki ab usse wapas laana padega...........MAANEET ka baby hamesha unke saath tha aur hamesha unke saath rahega unki har saans mein har dhadkan mein har baat mein har muskurahat mein har sapne mein.................

Maan is also completely shattered just like Geet but dadi tells Maan now he has to become Geet's strength and hope..........he has to become strong for his Geet............Maan wipes his bleeding tears so that he can wipe his Geet's bleeding tears...............

Maan ne sahc kaha aisa hamare saath hi kyun hota hai...........aise MAANEET ke saath hi kyun hota hai............shayad isliye kyunki zindagi aur kismat bhi MAANEET se jhalthi hai unki khushiyon se jhalthi hai unki pyar se jhalti hai......kismat bhi hairan hoti hai ki jab kismat ne unhe har baar itne dard, asu, takleef diya hai par phir bhi MAANEET har baar kismat ke diye hue har mushkil aur dard ka saamna karthe hai aur har dard ko sahkar phir se muskurathe hai phir se jeethe hai.......... also kismat bhi jaanthi hai ki sirf MAANEET mein itni strength, willpower aur hope hai to face and overcome the worst pain, difficulty and cruelty given by society and nature.................so it always tests MAANEET the special and blessed couple couple made in heaven....................hamesha ki tarah iss baar bhi MAANEET sabse ladkar jeetenge...........MAANEET ka sacha, pavitra aur divine pyar aur unka atooth rishta jeetega...............

Geet blaming herself and saying sorry to Maan baby's papa that she cud not take care of their baby and Maan blaming himself and saying sorry to Geet baby's mama that if he had not left his Geet and their baby alone then such life-devastating tragedy wud have never happened..............phir se kismat ne inhe aisi raha pe khada kiya hai jaha yeh dono apne aap ko blame kar rahe hai even when they r not at fault..........infact they r the poor victims poor souls who r going thru so muhc once again............

MAANEET seeing their baby's room.................yehi pe inhone apne baby ko lekar hazaro sapne sazaye the.........baby ki har baat yaad ayegi aur yeh yaade MAANEET ki aankho mein khoon ke asu layega............chahe dard jitna hi bada kyun na ho par har dard ki dawa bhi hoti hai...............ab MAANEET ke liye apna baby aur unka pyar hi har dard ki dawa banega...........

Maan understands and feels Geet's pain but he is helpless.........even in this helpless sorrowful heartwrenching situation Maan will not let let his Geet drown in  hell of sorrow, pain and tears......he will shower all his love and care on his Geet their' baby' mama so that she wud come out of this most painful phase as well.........

When Maan opens their room door and takes his Geet inside, it is symbolic that now Maan baby's papa will once again take his Geet baby's mama into a new world filled with happiness, smile, colours, flowers and sweet and beautiful dreams...........this is symbolic of the new journey MAANEET will start together and their baby and all the beautiful blissful and colourful dreams they had woven around their baby will always be with them in their eternal journey.............kuch risthey na kudrat na hi takdeer tod sakthi hai...........aisa rishta hai mama aur papa ka apne baby ke saath...........MAANEET ka apne baby ke saath atooth rishta hai...............when Geet sees someone else' baby in the hospital, Maan consoles her saying our baby has not gone anywhere...........baby is smiling and playing in heaven............MAANEET's baby is a divine blessed and an eternal child....baby will be always with mama and papa in MAANEET paradise..............

Precap-

Maan is looking for his Geet and finally finds her in their baby's room.............wat is dev(il) doing there?..........MAANEET have each other to share everything be it happiness or sorrow...........they do not need any third person and dev(il) tho no way..............dev(il) better keep away from Maan ki Geet..........

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hello crazies..

i guess everybody is sad today...
i loved the fact geet was not in shock..but she leaned to maan for support and also maan did the same...
they are only one who can truely understand their grief...

the scene where she asked msk to bring her baby back..oh my god that's so heart-wrenching..it broke my heart as it did maan's...
he just left..the words haunted him..he knew he cannot bring the baby..he is helpless...

when..they blame each other for their loss it brought tears to my eyes....you can feel their pain it's so realistic and painful..they have lost something special thing which can be clearly seen from their expression..
the best scene would when they hold each other and cried their heart out....it's a beautiful scene and depicts the agony maaneet faced...

the episode didn't have much content but gurti's powerful acting made it so impactful..
dd was brilliant..my heart went to geet.she was simply fab...
gc ..was equally fab normally it's diificult for guy to potray emotions..but gc gave was flawless performance in depicting the retrained emotion of msk...

precap..what is devil doing there...

Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Awesome episode and wesomely peformed by GC and DDπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

they bring in the feel of pain in us...

Maan goes to his geet both cudn't help bt share their pain...Geet asking for her baby...asking her Maan to bring it back... tat was very touching... the ocne emotionless MAAN SINGH KHURANA developed feeling of love and affection from Geet...came out of his shell to the originalyity of the world tho nopw machine but filled with love care affection...he did anything for his baby... now was very sad seeign him breaking down after loosing his one percious gift.... But he;ll make sure he will always protect and bring the original piece from his other gift... the most possession ed gift by him ... the gift taqdir always bonded...

dadi gave her heart to Geet while she hugged her and consoled her... her age can do the magic for a bit into consoling her with wordpower... but only one power cud make her up and that is her Maan who cudn't stand the tears and the question Geet asked...he was filled with guilt tat he cudn't save their baby....

both blaming themselves for not taking care of their baby...
to add to the misery she sees a just born and cries her heart out...to her maan...

they reach their place the dream house wic shattered came into their view....Geet cudn't take it anymore left from there...

as the remembrance always kills after years also...but her it is a mere 24 hrs gap of reminding their sweet memories...

me wondering whtr for now Maan will seal of baby's room...as it will cause more pain to Geet if she see's the room wic was filled with their dreams...

better take her out of station...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
leverne thumbnail
resres
i seriously need a shoulder to cry on.....😭😭
Maaneet ka sapna ujad gaya....
i am so sad for them.... the dream that they had was shattered....why do bad things happen to good people...why does god always test righteous people...so unfair..they deserve a chance to remain happy...

i am happy that at least they have each other in such testing times...
loved the episode today...GC-DD were Fab
the way DD emoted through her eyes and GC through his silence was commendable πŸ‘πŸ‘
i guess now the unpredictibility factor is back and i am loving it...
loved the dialogue....maan mera baby wapas laao...

for once i wished maan could do some miracle and bring their khushi back....
loved the way maan and geet consoled each other...felt for the others pain more than self
geet blaming herself for separating maan and their baby and maan telling her that he should not have left her...but we can never change the destiny..
maan rightly said that their baby was with babaji and he was happy....happy to see his parents together....

i feel that the everything around geet will remind her about her loss and will take sometime to recover but i am sure that all her well wishers will bring her happiness back...

it was a very emotional and ell executed episode....i am loving this show more than ever....one week they make me go😳, another week🀣, and aother week😭 hope they continue to give us such brilliant episodes minus AA ofcourseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
precap hate the sight of devil anywhere near maaneet.....he brought all the bad luck in their life

will change my DP same like all crazies..😊
PS: still in maaneet land after seeing video of Tip tip barsa paani....
couldn't concentrate on studying....it was playing on the back of my mind...

πŸ‘Edited by leverne - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi My Darling Crazies,πŸ€— an extra hug πŸ€— as I know we all need one during this sad times. Hope our Maaneet recover soon and I know it's gonna be painful for all of us to see our beloved Maaneet grieving😭

Mona, great analysis and thanks for the pics in the morning, I'm still trying to recover ab tak Maaneet ke hot pics mere aakhon ke saamne ghoom rahe hain πŸ˜†

I thought I might not be able to watch today's episode but it was not too bad. Maaneet were amazing. Geet looking at Maan as if her world has ended and he can put it back together for her and Maan of course was so much in pain seeing his Geet in pain. He was feeling so helpless that he couldn't make things right for Geet.

We could see the pain and helplessness in Maan's eyes when Geet said Hamara Baby wapaas laao😭 My heart was so constricted seeing their pain and Geet blaming herself for everything and Maan too trying to do the same. See they were there for each other, they didn't blame each other.

Poor Daadi she looked heartbroken too and oddly I actually liked Annie today, she was more bothered about Maan and Geet and didn't even give that much bhao to Arjun.......that was a nice change😊

Geet is gonna find it very difficult in the house with all the baby reminders around, but as they showed Maan will be determined to keep Geet from breaking down & it was nice to see Daadi and Annie acting normal in front of Geet so it looks like thanks to all of them Geet will recover soon.😊

What was that D doing in the baby's room? Maan looked so mad. Well lets just wait and watch without jumping to any conclusions.πŸ˜•

You know in yesterday's post Aditi wrote something that most of us in India do; we don't buy anything for the baby so much in advance. Actually it's usually only after the seventh month that we actually start planning things just necessities not everything definitely not toys

Here's another big hug to all my craziesπŸ€— and I'm sure everything gonna be fine soon😊

Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago