Posted: 13 years ago
 yahiyasari yr soundtrack ka promo aye kya ðŸ˜Š
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -purnima-

Finally the Official Trailer 😛😛😛........... not leaked 😆😆😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PYV3VH4xUM[/YOUTUBE]

Watched 1.58 mins of gore and violence to see his rude awakening at 1.59...

Just hope the mindless muck gets over within a few mins...like 5 mins....
or in just that song (😆 i am greedy) 

and we see a lots of Inspector Mathur.

And finally the trailer gets to the theatre....😊
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

"Love is patient, love is kind. 

It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 

It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 

Love never fails."

A Good Friday and a Happy Sunday!!!

sanghamitra_27 thumbnail
yr maha is 4shaitan ko apne raste per lane ke lia vi to kisi achhe insan ki jarurat hain na , rk hi to ohi insaan hain , ere is 4 shaitan ki khani ke sath hi is cop ki khani vi to chalega haan rk hi lead hain, promo se kuch nehi hota promo to ilm ki puri story ka short form hain
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

First Look: Upcoming Bollywood movies in 2011

Ibn Live has come up with a list of all the upcoming Bollywood movies in 2011. Some of them go as follows:

Rascals: The film is Sanjay Dutt's first home production. Directed by David Dhawan, 'Rascals' stars Sanjay, Ajay Devgan, Arjun Rampal and Kangna Ranaut. The film is expected to release this August.

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan: The film is a musical romantic comedy set in north India. A story of humour and romance, where Imran falls in love with his brother's dulhan! Set to release on September 9, the YRF film is directed by Ali Abbas Zafar.

Always Kabhi Kabhi: Produced by Shahrukh Khan's production house, Red Chillies, the film is directed by Roshan Abbas. Starring Ali Fazal, Giselle Monteiro, Zoa Morani the film is set to release on June 17.

Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge: Produced by Y-Films, 'Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge' has all new comers. The film will hit the theatres on August 12.

Pyaar Ka Punchnama: The film explores the beauty, bliss and the enchantment in love, till you actually get into it! A laugh riot, the film is set to release on May 20.

Ready: Directed by Anees Bazmee, the film has Salman Khan and Asin in the lead roles. 'Ready' has Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan, Zarine Khan and Kangna Ranaut doing a special appearance. The film is set for a June 3 release.

Shaitan: Starring Arshad Warsi, Kalki Koechlin, Jackie Shroff, Rajeev Khandelwal and Rajat Barmecha the film is produced by Anurah Kashyap. It is set to release on June 10.

Soundtrack: After his stellar performance in 'Aamir', Rajeev Khandelwal returns as the main lead in 'Soundtrack' opposite Soha Ali Khan. The film is scheduled to release on August 12. daily times monitor.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2011%5C04%5C22%5Cstory_22-4-2011_pg9_12

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Check out this trippy first look poster of Soundtrack with Rajeev Khandelwal.

Soundtrack Movie First Look Poster

Rajeev Khandelwal plays a music lover in Soundtrack. He comes from a small town in India to Mumbai carrying just three things- a guitar, a pair of head phones and a dream. Soon, he's living his dream as a DJ at the city's most rocking night club – Tango Charlie. His dream to be a composer becomes real when celebrated film maker Anurag Kashyap gives him the break to compose music in his forthcoming film and Rajeev gives it his best.

But life has other cards to hand him. Tinnitus coupled with an over exposure to loud noise takes away – his hearing. With him going deaf, his dreams are shattered and he ends up going into a very dark and lonely place.

In this depressed state and battling internal demons he meets his antithesis Soha Ali Khan, a beautiful free spirited, bohemian, speech therapist for whom life is treasure, and every minute is worth living to the fullest. Rajeev and Soha come together with just one common thread – both of them can't hear a thing. Soha coaches Rajeev to get started with his communication and helps him pick the pieces in his life. In his new found love for life, Rajeev chances upon a kathak performance, which makes him, feel the vibrations of music. His body slowly but surely starts begins to do what no other musician can do. Rajeev now begins to feel the music but still can't hear. It sets off a whole chain reaction to his life, and now, he feels music everywhere.

Will Rajeev, now get his chance to get people to hear what he has for them, and compose his masterpiece?

http://www.koimoi.com/featured/soundtrack-first-look/

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
In Bollywood, many talented filmmakers get wasted: Anurag Kashyap (Interview)

Mumbai, April 22 (IANS) There is no dearth of talented directors in Bollywood but they get wasted because producers are busy chasing established names, says filmmaker Anurag Kashyap who had struggled a lot to release his first film 'Black Friday'.

'This industry only follows what you have done before. It goes by your previous box office record and that's why the industry is in such a sad state. As far as I'm concerned, I just like to nurture people. I'll back people I feel have potential,' Kashyap, 38, told IANS in an interview.

As a producer, he has worked with many newcomers like Vikramaditya Motwane of 'Udaan' fame and Bijoy Nambiar, who debuts with 'Shaitan'.

'I was really fortunate that the industry didn't pass Bijoy's film and ultimately it came to me. But it's unfortunate that the whole industry couldn't see a brilliant idea in a great filmmaker and that's why a lot of good filmmakers with good ideas get wasted here. I didn't need to think twice to do this film ('Shaitan'),' said Kashyap.

Is he making films with debutant directors to help them?

'I have not helped them; in fact, they have helped me. Looking at things from my perspective, I feel they have given me a chance to earn credibility from their films and I've got the power to continue making such films (about 1993 Mumbai blasts).

'It's sad for the industry as it cannot see a Vikramaditya Motwane before 'Udaan' or a Bijoy before 'Shaitan',' said the director.

'Udaan', which Kashyap produced, not only triumphed at all the awards functions in the country, it was also screened at the 2010 Cannes International Film Festival in the Un Certain Regard section and became the first film to represent India in the prestigeous fest's official section in the last seven years.

He describes his next production venture 'Shaitan' as 'A David Fincher kind of movie, set in Mumbai, made by an Indian'.

' 'Shaitan' is a film that deals with a group of five rich kids. They have access to money, are from affluent backgrounds, but they don't do anything, so they experiment with life like a lot of kids of this generation. Then comes that one moment that really turns around their lives,' he said.

The film that is slated for a June release stars Rajeev Khandelwal and Kashyap's actress girlfriend Kalki Koechlin. In the initial stage, Arshad Warsi was supposed to play the lead role.

'Bijoy used to come home to meet Kalki to discuss her role and at that time it was meant to have Arshad Warsi and some more people. It was a far bigger project and somebody else was producing it.

'But I realised that the film is not moving for almost two years. So I told Bijoy 'if things are not working out, let me know, I'll produce it, it's just that I can't do it on a big budget'. So it started with that and one day he came and said I would like you to produce my film,' said Kashyap, who has directed 'Dev D' and 'Gulaal'.

Even though 'Udaan' fetched loads of awards and critical appreciation, Kashyap feels 'Shaitan' is a notch better than that.

'For me, when I saw 'Udaan', I felt that it's better than most of my films, and now I feel the same about 'Shaitan'. I think everyone will like this film. I'm extremely proud of it,' he said.

(Ruchika Kher can be contacted at [email protected])

http://www.inewsone.com/2011/04/22/in-bollywood-many-talented-filmmakers-get-wasted-anurag-kashyap-interview/45188

sanghamitra_27 thumbnail
11 | Posted by IANS-CT

'Soundtrack' remake of 'It's All Gone Pete Tong'

Mumbai, April 10 (Calcutta Tube) Actor Rajeev Khandelwal's second Bollywood venture 'Soundtrack', also starring Soha Ali Khan, is the remake of award-winningCanadian film 'It's All Gone Pete Tong' and will release in August.

"Soundtrack' is a remake of a cult film that won at the Toronto film festival around five years back. It's called 'It's All Gone Pete Tong'. We took its rights and adapted it inIndian style,' director Neerav Ghosh told IANS.

'The story is about a musician who comes to Mumbai and tries to make it big. It's a triumph of human spirit story,' he added.

The film also stars Mrinalini Sharma, Mohan Kapur, Yateen Karyekar, musicians Sidd Coutto and Ankur Tewari.

The director also revealed that Soha, who plays the role of a deaf-mute girl in the film, was not the original choice for the film.

'Earlier, we had Konkana Sen Sharma as the female lead but she couldn't do the film, because of her marriage and date issues. So then Soha came on board,' he said.

'Soha has worked a lot on her character, more than what I was expecting out of her. She has learnt sign language and a lot of other things that work for the character. So I have been quite impressed with her professional attitude and her work ethic,' Ghosh added.