Rajeev Khandelwal FC!!!Back With SKS!!! - Page 101

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by oliveya

purii i know  shaitan is hindi movie πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but ria  why are u think about  these ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
no actually the song is n tamil so just thoguht πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Chinu:

Hehe....lil surprised to see ur 'comment'!! Btw...I knw ur chem has always been in his hands....and I did all the necessities today....like thinking abt only him in the morning!! (God knws why I wasnt reading this morning...hehe) However....hamare yaha ke chem graduates thode idiot hote hai hai shayad...stupid sa lengthy sa ques tha....but hopefully the RK factor worked!! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Sumi_162710 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sumi_162710

@Chinu:

Hehe....lil surprised to see ur 'comment'!! Btw...I knw ur chem has always been in his hands....and I did all the necessities today....like thinking abt only him in the morning!! (God knws why I was reading this morning...hehe) However....hamare yaha ke chem graduates thode idiot hote hai hai shayad...stupid sa lengthy sa ques tha....but hopefully the RK factor worked!! πŸ˜‰

good to see u back πŸ˜›πŸ˜›......... seems chem went good πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›....hope u are OK by now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...nandini ki bolti band hai kal se πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Finally the Official Trailer πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›........... not leaked πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PYV3VH4xUM[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by -purnima-

Finally the Official Trailer πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›........... not leaked πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PYV3VH4xUM[/YOUTUBE]

thanku puri.....the promo looks a bit scary....though RK was shown only once twice in the ad, but still like always RK has left a impact....😊
@Puri:

Thanks for the 'official' promo!! I was not liking the word 'leaked' at all...hehe. And well...promo dekhke mera mood biarne hi wala tha (as it didnt hav much of Rajeev)....but then at the end....uska pareshan hoke jhatke se uth jana....awweee...I love that!! 😳

Btw....why is Nandini ki bolti bandh?? Pics dekhke?? πŸ˜†

@Puri:

Thanks for the 'official' promo!! I was not liking the word 'leaked' at all...hehe. ---same here πŸ˜†πŸ˜† doesn't give good impression πŸ˜†

And well...promo dekhke mera mood biarne hi wala tha (as it didnt hav much of Rajeev)....but then at the end....uska pareshan hoke jhatke se uth jana....awweee...I love that!! 😳-------- 😍 ...... yeahh he seem to have a scary dream πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....jaga diya bechare ko 😳😳😳😳...

Btw....why is Nandini ki bolti bandh?? Pics dekhke?? πŸ˜†----  yeahh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..not my FFs nandini our IF nandini πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› .....
πŸ˜†
@Puri:

I knw....not ur fic's Nandini....uski bolti Raj ko dekhke bandh nahi hoti....coz her eyes r closed to WONDERFUL things!! Achhi cheezein usse dikhti hi nahi hai....thats why she doesnt go speechless...hehe.

And Nandu....ohh...have to talk to her...😳

And well...Rajeev bechara jaag gaya...usse shayad flashes ate hai....isliye wo thik se so bhi nahi pata hoga...thats sad actually...but I Admit....I still LIKE THAT!! Coz....He looks CUTE!! 😳

@Puri:

I knw....not ur fic's Nandini....uski bolti Raj ko dekhke bandh nahi hoti....coz her eyes r closed to WONDERFUL things!! ------ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...& humari 24*7 khuli rehti hai 😍Achhi cheezein usse dikhti hi nahi hai....thats why she doesnt go speechless...hehe.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Nandu....ohh...have to talk to her...😳......... she is blushing kal se πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And well...Rajeev bechara jaag gaya...usse shayad flashes ate hai...---may be πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..... .isliye wo thik se so bhi nahi pata hoga...---- yeahh ......
waise. he was sleeping in first shot of aamir also
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 😳😳😳thats sad actually...but I Admit....I still LIKE THAT!! Coz....He looks CUTE!! 😳......... cute πŸ˜›πŸ˜›........
Yeah....sleeping seems to be a gud integral part for him....hope the magic sustains wid Shaitan that began wid Aamir.....and well....wudnt mind an increase in the magic level. πŸ˜‰

Waise...ye promo hai badi scary....as Suri dii said...If u watch wid attention....it almost brings a Shaitan in front of u (may be not ur inner one....but yeah...its perfectly evil)