Rajeev Khandelwal FC!!!Back With SKS!!! - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
hummm looking forward to that jana
Guys....its too much of his wedding glow. Now its difficult for us to concentrate on normal course of lyf!! For the past few hours...am UNABLE TO SLEEP!! And now...studying is gonna be soooo hard!! ALL HIS FAULT!! He did not need to be sooooooo damn AMAZING!!!! 😍
Originally posted by Sumi_162710

Guys....its too much of his wedding glow. Now its difficult for us to concentrate on normal course of lyf!! For the past few hours...am UNABLE TO SLEEP!! And now...studying is gonna be soooo hard!! ALL HIS FAULT!! He did not need to be sooooooo damn AMAZING!!!! 😍

hehe....sumi i agree the wedding glow has him getting brighter & brighter.....our hero seems to be totally chamking.....& you are right we are just unable to concentrate on any other work....you know i have placed one of his new pics as my laptop screens background & now for every two minutes i'am minimizing all the windows & just staring at him.....ufffffff..why is he so amazing, that we are just  unable to look away...why....why......😍
^ Dii....main to kaam kaaj chhorke siggie banane ki koshish kar rahi thi....hehe. And of course....am unable to close the tabs!! β˜ΊοΈ Must say....its tooo CLASSY!!
@sumi: hehe...me too doing the same thing..ditto....jabse pics dekhe hai trying to make new siggies......lekin jab bhi siggies banane start karthi hoon i get lost in the dreamworld looking at Rajeev....☺️
^ And as u said Dii....pics se hi ye haal hai....I donno how am gonna handle a daily dose of such hotness.....that too during this scorching heat of summer!! 😍 Main to sochke hi uchhal rahi hu....πŸ˜†
yr i ma crazy crazy guys rk is ooooooooosome πŸ˜‰
 Sumi_162710 hello πŸ˜‰
Hey Maha....

Nice siggie by Sherry....thanks for posting it. Definitely HANDSOME!!

Originally posted by Sumi_162710

Hey Maha....thanks yr iam very excited about rk g he loooking ooosme

Nice siggie by Sherry....thanks for posting it. Definitely HANDSOME!!