Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rajeev Khandelwal FC!!!Back With SKS!!! - Page 94

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sumi_162710

@Mona:

Thanks for the pics....holding breath wud be fatal....so I chose to scream!! πŸ˜†

Btw, may be its true....that most ppl tend to look amazing after marriage!! It has to be the wedding effect!! Raj is looking....AWEsome!! 😎 ☺️

thats why star one posted he pics with warning BEWARE πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mona thank u sooooooooooooooo much for share raj hot pic from SKS

suryya  i completely agree with u <: surrrya :D very well said

😍
😍
WOOOOOOWWW  my my MY God NESS
WHO are  you
why u killer Millions of heart 
these man are very  dangerous  man
he  is  Killer
oh ya.....the temperature is rising and i can feel it...i dont know whats gonna be inside the theater.........omg i didnt get sleep after this pic...........he looks so good n u know ...........omg i am going simply crazy.........i hope i dont faint in next 24 hrs bcoz i am imaging this pic everywhere........
He looks super rocking in that look! dieing to see this one flick!!! too too good!!!

definitely

stop being so hott RK! lol
.i will never leave him....ufff.....i should control... my self
i think i just nearly died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the tagline should be: there----god just created the hottest man there ever was!!!!!! rajeev  kill me one day for sure 🀒

He is looking so hooottt in the pic. I just couldn't breathe for first few min.
☺️

h gosh is soooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooootttttttttttt....omg omg someone plz help me................me fainting fainting fainting πŸ€ͺ

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

@Mona:

Thanks for the pics....holding breath wud be fatal....so I chose to scream!! πŸ˜†

sumi even i'am accompanying you in screaming....man....he looks out of this world.....😳
😳

Btw, may be its true....that most ppl tend to look amazing after marriage!! It has to be the wedding effect!! Raj is looking....AWEsome!! 😎 ☺️
hehehe....you would not believe, i was just telling my sister showing Rajeev's pics saying, 'arre yeh tho shaadi ke baad aur bhi dashing, handsome hogaya hai......the only  thought running in my mind is,  'God.....Why Is He So handsome, hot...He Has No Right To Take My Breath Away, Each & Every Time I Look At Him'.. hehehe..😳

waise socho guys bas SKS 2 mein, RK ke pics dekhne se humara haal yun behaal hai, so just think what will happen when the show airs & we get to see Rajeev...... socho... socho....😍

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Mona:

Thanks for the pics....holding breath wud be fatal....so I chose to scream!! πŸ˜†------- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw, may be its true....that most ppl tend to look amazing after marriage!! It has to be the wedding effect!! Raj is looking....AWEsome!! 😎 ☺️-
---- post wedding glow πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i held my breath ab kai karoon saans nahi araha...πŸ˜†

OMG Raj... wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Illumination thumbnail
@fatima i am extremely  happy  because u know 😳what the reason
my mood now is
my jaan my heart  my raj is back with full of bang yipeee
did u see his killer pic  in here post by mona  ? he was lokking out of the world  why he was looking dammm killer 😍☺️😳

lets party  ..i am flying  high high πŸ₯³ such yara after longtime    wait    this moment  near the floors just wait little more  national heartrrobb ..back

waniya_fatima thumbnail
yeah oli raj looks stunning like alwaysssssssssssssssssssss
Illumination thumbnail
fatima  :definitely  he was looking awesome but these time  he was looking  absouletly   marvelous 😍

u know   i am totally mad after see thats pic πŸ€ͺreally he was looking  extremely  handsome dashing  killer  totally out of the world

Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail
yeah i know and i can understand ur state dear :D

btw when the show is gonna be aired?
Illumination thumbnail
faty : i think after IPL match <:..lets see πŸ˜›<:D