Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

our hero with a halo...😊

oooookkkk just a vertical semi circle of fireπŸ˜ƒ. (symbolic for his deep crisisπŸ˜†)

and is wearing black thread round his neck.... He had in peter did not see it. Has in raakh too....

and his movies with single word titles have more chance of getting released...πŸ˜†
Edited by yazh1 - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yazh1

FINALLY!!! Giving a hard pinch.... Its not a dream.... But still will wait for June 10th....------- πŸ˜›πŸ˜›......hopefully june will prove lucky 4 him once again 😳😳

Who wants to look at our inner shaitan when we will be busy looking at him face to face...-- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now dats an important question 😳😳😳

And neha your answer is there... It is A. -----  no surprises here ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .... all anraag's films are Aright from his first panch to gulaal   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Suspended cop Tavde with personal crisis will have a story to tell and be on screen for looonnngπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ. ------- & we all are ready  😍to hear the story  by the cop 😳😳

MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€ͺ❀️Hold Your Breath❀️πŸ€ͺ

Edited by pgsks - 13 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjitha

πŸ₯³BACK WITH A BANG πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³Absolutely.....& this has given me immense happiness........ Rajeev is back & as usual it has left a undying impact on all of us.......πŸ₯³
Rajeev Khandeelwal is BACK n so r the old Rajeevianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz πŸ₯³
Ranjjj yeh tho hona hii hai na...after all our beloved hero is back, tho hum sab 'Rajeevians' bhi tho back honge....aur waise bhii hum sab jaanthe hai kii 'Once A Rajeevian, Always A Rajeevian'....& we all are  like that for the past 7 years & more.....πŸ˜ƒ

I cud c suri, saheli(my choti) n a few more.........
Glad to be bak to a forum which , about 5 years back ,strengthened by belief in an actor who was all set to break every ground rule of TV 😊 😊 ranjuu you know this place feels like home, hum log kidar bhii rahe, kitne bhi busy kyun na ho jaye, ya kitne hii din is FC se gayab kyun na ho jaye, but we will always be back to our roots.....this FC is the place where we 'Rajeevians' formed a bond  of friendship which will never be broken......& all this is because of one person & that is Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal...& our love for this person will always remain...it will never fade away with time..the love we have for Rajeev seems to strength with every passing day & the friendship among all of us seems only to grow.....😊

I'm here after a really long time so am clueless as to where I fit here... hmm y not I get to my 'Discussions' w/o worrying about other things?!?!
ranjjjj you know what you just need not worry about being away from RKFC or where you fit here, because whenever you come back , for any  'Rajeevian' for that matter this place is ever welcoming & feels like home......i know this because, beech mein kuch time ke liye main bhi yahaan se gayab thi, par jab wapas aayi tho  it was just like always welcoming.....so not to worry.....πŸ€—

SKS-One Infamous Show
πŸ˜›A Show Which Caused Heads To Turn, Mouths To Roll & TRP's To Sour High... πŸ˜›

SKS was one show dat gathered everybody's attention for all right n wrong reasons.....
Some luved it to death while others were all set to murder the makers for putting up such a bold show!!!!
But as everybody say, the end result is all that matters... n the result was -- 'High TRPs, awards, appreciation..... '
You are right SKS Season 1 grabbed all the attention for right & wrong reasons....yeh baat bhi sahii hai kii some loved it, some hated it, some loved it because people had the guts the say the truth, some loved it because for the amount of controversy it created & some loved it for the host, Rajeev Khandelwal.....Some hated it because they never wanted someone to dig in their secrets,  some hated it  because of the guts people showed on the show, some hated it  because they could not posses the relief of speaking the truth like the participants & some hated it just for the heck of it....& yes the end product was what mattered the most & the show was a hit....Like there is a quote 'You Can Love It...You Can Hate It....But You Can Never Ignore It'.......& 'Sach Ka Saamna' falls under this quotes category....

But there are two things that I wish to put forth U ppl

1) SKS was criticized for asking too personal and private questions... Do U think this season will refrain from making a similar attempt or will stick on to its original front and and
what is right according to U?? πŸ˜ƒ
Sach Ka Saamna Season 1, was under a lot of criticism & scrutiny....According to me the criticism & scrutiny was unwanted & unnecessary...Well I think  there need not have been so much of criticism, because the participants who are there know what are the questions that will be asked....They know it already & when the participants do not have any problem answering the questions, then why on earth should a third party give their opinion & criticize the shows....It is the participants wish, the participant is there on their own will, & India is a free Country & every Indian has the right to do what she/he want...I don't think there should be a restriction on speaking the truth....We have been taught to speak the truth all our life & when some people have the courage to accept the truth & face their fear in front of the World, then some person have to raise objection for nothing at all....That is just not right...While watching SKS 1, being a viewer I never had a problem with it, I just admired the participants courage....The participants know what they are doing, the audience knows what they are watching, so I don't think any third party has a right to criticize the show...It is simple if you don't like what you are seeing, just take the remote & switch off the channel....Thus no one has a right to interfere in what one wants to do, the criticism is completely uncalled for...Now coming to the other part of your question where you asked where the show will have the same format as the 1st season, I'am sure the show will follow the same format....The people who criticized SKS 1, could not get a proper stand, when they were asked that 'What Is There Problems, When The Participants Have No Problem In Answering Their Secrets In Front Of The World', & thus I don't see any reason why the format will be changed, I don't think it will change & it shouldn't change too.. Season 1 gained  so much of popularity  &  TRP's because it stuck to the ground rule, which was 'Speaking & Accepting The Truth' & I suppose Season 2 of SKS, will do the the same thing & maintain it's originality..& I really do not see any reason why they have to deviate from originality...'SKS' Jaisa Hai, Waise Hii Achcha Hai.....

2) Rajeev was the bali ka bakra in the last season... 😭 every channel interviewed, discussed n debated with him n most of the time Rajeev sort of failed to justify his decision to be the host and also Y this show shd be watched by the audience... While some hardly cared about it, as all it mattered to them was Raj's presence, ppl lyk me were hurt n angry πŸ˜‘ ... This time too Raj wud be called on similar shows, so what change r u expecting?????
Well I know Rajeev was interviewed in every possible channel & every channel debated the show....
Rajeev defending the show, I see this aspect differently , I feel he got better with every debate, whether it was the Aap ki Adalat debate or the Times Now debate...See Rajeev in the start of SKS 1, was not very accustomed to have live debates, but slowly he learned the technique too....Though Rajeev was not able to defend SKS in the start, the people criticizing it, too could not have a proper  stand in their debate...The debate was just for the heck of it....& slowly when Rajeev got the hang of it, he defended the show very well & this also is one of the reasons we have a season 2 for SKS today...For example if the people who opposed the show had given valid arguments against the show, then never a season 2 would have been considered also....So this itself shows the people who opposed the shows was just for the heck of it, without any purpose & meaning attached to it.........See as a matter of fact the debates just did not matter to me...I care a d*** for them....Yes I do not like when Rajeev is criticized bina baat ke, but then I take it in the stride, the profession Rajeev is in comes with a whole lot of appreciation & criticism & we just have to understand it......Yes I feel like punching people when they criticize RK, but then I think & act rational & I come to the conclusion that people who have no better work to do, criticize him.....& nothing, no amount of criticism will change the admiration I have for that one person named 'Rajeev Khandelwal......People have different opinions, I as a individual can't change them...If people criticize them that  is their opinion & whatever one says I will always like/love Rajeev's work, no matter what...& I know even during this season  of SKS, Rajeev  will be subjected to a lot of debate considering  the format of the show, but I'am sure that Rajeev will do a lot  better in the debates than he did in the previous season of SKS....The Changes I'am Expecting In This Year Are:
1) A New High For The TRP's....
2) Rajeev Giving His Bestest Shot & Taking The Show All Together To A New Set Standards....
3) The Criticism Dying Down.....& The Criticizers Minding Their Own Business...If They Are Not Interested In Watching The Show Then, They Can Keep Away....
4) Rajeev Handling The Debates In A Better & Improvised Way... So That No One Can Point Their Fingers At Him....
5) & Last But Not The Least I'am Expecting The Show To Reach A Greater Heights Of Success, I'am Looking Forward For The Show & Rajeev..& I Hope The Show & Rajeev Inspire More & More People To Come Out With The Truth, Face Their Fears & Take On The World......

Hey Guys, do take out time n participate in this discussion 😊

Le Ranjjjj I Have Answered The 'DT'....Bohat Time Ke Baad I'am Replying To A DT, I Hope The Answers Were Worth Reading.... Aur Haan Ranj Agar Answers, Are Not Worth Reading Too, I Want You To Read Them....& Tell Me What Do You Think....hehehe....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Love You....πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ab Guys Maine Itni Badi 'Ram Kahani Likh Dii Hai, Aap Sab Isse Pado Aur Batana Kaise Laga.....Hahaha....πŸ˜‰

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 13 years ago
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
filed in Star Watch >

Barbara Mori paired opposite Rajeev Khandelwal in Fever

MUMBAI: Mexican actress Barbara Mori has been signed for $300,000 in the forthcoming film Fever. She will be seen opposite Rajeev Khandelwal in the film.
Produced by Ravi Agrawal and directed by Rajeev Jhaveri, Fever will be shot in Cornwall in England through June-July. In Fever, Barbara plays the character of a linguist who is a second generation Briton.
Besides Fever, Khandelwal has a couple of releases this year starting with Shaitaan, produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and Anurag Kashyap along with Saregama's Soundtrack.
Like Dislike

Barbara Mori paired opposite Rajeev Khandelwal in Fever

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
monu thanku so much for the pics....uffffyaar...why does he have to look so nice...Goddd..why does he have to be so gooddddd.....i'am seriously having trouble breathing....Rajeev ne tho harr barr ki tarah is barr bhi humein 'Ghayal' kar diya......i feel like saying this....'Awww....Rajeev Ne Tho Marr Daala'......he totally gives me 'Fever To The Power, Which Can Never Be Determined'.....he is so mesmerizing that one just cannot look away.......Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal there too, tooooooo, tooooooooooo, tooooooooooooooooo, tooooooooooooooooooooooooo, tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
hot....the hotness quotient surpasses double, triple, infinity to the power of infinity also......ufffffffffffffff.......
❀️😳😍πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ☺️❀️
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
suryyy ,mona, purii, summi  another good news guys

plzzzz vote for rajeev
hello guysπŸ€—
RK is nominated for online best performance in a decade 2010

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: oliveya

suryyy ,mona, purii, summi  another good news guys

plzzzz vote for rajeev
hello guysπŸ€—

RK is nominated for online best performance in a decade 2010

thanx 4 sharing ...... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.... but this poll is running since long πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ .voted long back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
done oliveya....voted for 'Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal'....😊
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Mona:

Thanks for the pics....holding breath wud be fatal....so I chose to scream!! πŸ˜†

Btw, may be its true....that most ppl tend to look amazing after marriage!! It has to be the wedding effect!! Raj is looking....AWEsome!! 😎 ☺️