Rajeev Khandelwal FC!!!Back With SKS!!! - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
yr oli is poster me o blue wala face rk ki hain
goood yr 
Originally posted by -purnima-

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Barbara-Mori-is-coming-back/articleshow/8006135.cms

The Mexican siren is charging a whopping fee of 12 crore to be paired with Rajeev Khandelwal  😳😳😳for a Hindi film

Barbara Mori's love-affair with India continues despite her painful debut with Hrithik Roshan in Kites. Now the actress returns to Hindi films in a film titled Fever, co-starring Rajeev Khandelwal. She plays the character of a linguist and it is learnt that Mori is being paid 300,000 dollars for the film (over 12 crore).

That's much more than what our A-list actresses charge. Her film is to be directed by Rajeev Jhaveri, who has previously made the award-winning short film Cold Meat. He also wrote Kuch To Hai (produced by Ekta Kapoor) and Dhoondte Reh Jaoge.

Fever is set to be shot in Cornwall (England) through June-July. The film, like Kites, will star another Indian heroine. It's produced by Ravi Agrawal, who has earlier made films like Radio and Deadline-Sirf 24 Ghante.

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

hmmm.....loads of Tamil connection there..I would love to hear Rajeev speak & sing in Tamil...(& guys for those who are wondering how i know the song was Tamil, let me tell you my mother tongue is Tamil & i know Telugu too)..just imagine Rajeev gunngunaing  the Tamil song...that will be cool...⭐️⭐️⭐️

Adhisaya raagamam indha raagam

Azhaghiya raagamam apporva raagam

This is the first line in the tamil song

all self explanatory, except azhaghiya...which means beautiful... 

cant fully understand the second rap like second part, got 'nadaiyil azahagu' - beautiful walk and also a idaiyil melugu???

A suspended cop in a crime thriller might not have any song but wish we see him when this song is played... Probably the only time there is a tamil song in his movie... He said 70% of the pgks unit was tamil... said he knows a few tamil words. 

Edited by yazh1 - 12 years ago
yr rk ki lucky chal gi bolllywood mai i thing k rk ki films hit ho jay inshallah yr shaitaan mai rk leading mai hai kya please tell me yr i miiiiissing rk yr sks kab aye ga i am very very super excited na plaese  tell me yr babar is loookind great na πŸ‘
 yazh1 yr rk ki film tamil mai to nahi hai na
Originally posted by -purnima-

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Barbara-Mori-is-coming-back/articleshow/8006135.cms

The Mexican siren is charging a whopping fee of 12 crore to be paired with Rajeev Khandelwal  😳😳😳for a Hindi film

Barbara Mori's love-affair with India continues despite her painful debut with Hrithik Roshan in Kites. Now the actress returns to Hindi films in a film titled Fever, co-starring Rajeev Khandelwal. She plays the character of a linguist and it is learnt that Mori is being paid 300,000 dollars for the film (over 12 crore).

That's much more than what our A-list actresses charge. Her film is to be directed by Rajeev Jhaveri, who has previously made the award-winning short film Cold Meat. He also wrote Kuch To Hai (produced by Ekta Kapoor) and Dhoondte Reh Jaoge.

Fever is set to be shot in Cornwall (England) through June-July. The film, like Kites, will star another Indian heroine. It's produced by Ravi Agrawal, who has earlier made films like Radio and Deadline-Sirf 24 Ghante.

Cornwall sounds so good and so romantic...

Imagine him singing in a dream song dressed like a knight or a duke in a castle πŸ˜ƒ.
Hope this takes off on time and releases on time....

And if she is there his spanish connection continues....
The first two epsiodes of SKS 1were shot in Spain weren't they...😊

Originally posted by mahaandneha

yazh1 yr rk ki film tamil mai to nahi hai na
nahi... long back he said he was offered one... 

Originally posted by pgsks

How cum none of u posted some snaps from the promo shootπŸ˜•

That is because all were waiting fro you to post...πŸ˜ƒ.

Fever - what we all are willingly in the grip of for years.... only the degree varies... πŸ˜ƒ.

The long walk here and the two step walk in the promo - nadaiyil azhagu...πŸ˜ƒ
and wish he is shown when that song is played..

Originally posted by pgsks

Shaitan ' First Look

2 hours ago by Koimoi.com Team

Here's the first look poster of Anurag Kashyap's Shaitan:

'Shaitan' is the story is about Amy ' Amrita Mathur. She is a 17 year old and has all the teenage angst and rebel attitude that go with that age. Amy makes some new friends in Bombay- the ultra rich KC and gang. One night of living on the edge ends up with them brushing against the law. A cop blackmails them to cover up the case. In order to pay up Amy stages her own kidnap with help from KC and gang. A simple plan which goes completely haywire forms the rest of the story. Intertwined with this we have a story of a cop ' Tavde; who is put on the case to track Amy and the others. The cop is forced to deal with a personal crisis while he is on the case. How he manages to resolve it and simultaneously crack the case carries the story forward.

This sounds just like a rehashed version of Anurag's controversial thriller, Paanch. Old wine in a new bottle? There's also an unofficial trailer of 'Shaitan' doing the rounds on the internet.

Directed by Bijoy Nambiar, 'Shaitan' stars Arshad Warsi, Kalki Koechlin, Jackie Shroff, Shiv Pandit, Rajeev Khandelwal, Simran Sawhney, Shelly Skandrani and Rajat Barmecha.

http://www.koimoi.com/featured/shaitan-first-look/

FINALLY!!! Giving a hard pinch.... Its not a dream.... But still will wait for June 10th....

Who wants to look at our inner shaitan when we will be busy looking at him face to face...

And neha your answer is there... It is A

Suspended cop Tavde with personal crisis will have a story to tell and be on screen for looonnngπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ. 
Edited by yazh1 - 12 years ago