Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rajeev Khandelwal FC!!!Back With SKS!!! - Page 85

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SAHELIGSWM

I went to pune for a few days and after 4 days of the trip here is what i get!!!😲 One promo from his movie and his look for sks!!!πŸ₯³Finally, it seems the wait is going to endπŸ˜ƒ.And who is the music director of this shaitaan???Tamil or malayalam whatever it is but I really like its background music...πŸ˜†

saheliiiiiiiiiiiii..πŸ€— good to have you back.....the song which played in Shaitaan's promo was in Tamil...i agree with you the song & the music is really nice...😊 & yes your right 'Rajeevians' wait seems to have come to an end....aur tho aur we have RK movie releases on the cards plus we can watch him on SKS 2..we will be totally glued.....😍what say??πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanghamitra_27 thumbnail
yr music jo vi ho lekin ea hindi film hi hain tamil nehi😊
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³BACK WITH A BANG πŸ₯³

Rajeev Khandeelwal is BACK n so r the old Rajeevianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
πŸ₯³

I cud c suri, saheli(my choti) n a few more.........
Glad to be bak to a forum which , about 5 years back ,strengthened by belief in an actor who was all set to break every ground rule of TV 😊 😊

I'm here after a really long time so am clueless as to where I fit here... hmm y not I get to my 'Discussions' w/o worrying about other things?!?!

SKS-One Infamous Show

SKS was one show dat gathered everybody's attention for all right n wrong reasons.....
Some luved it to death while others were all set to murder the makers for putting up such a bold show!!!!

But as everybody say, the end result is all that matters... n the result was -- 'High TRPs, awards, appreciation..... '

But there are two things that I wish to put forth U ppl

1) SKS was criticized for asking too personal and private questions... Do U think this season will refrain from making a similar attempt or will stick on to its original front and and
what is right according to U?? πŸ˜ƒ

2) Rajeev was the bali ka bakra in the last season... 😭 every channel interviewed, discussed n debated with him n most of the time Rajeev sort of failed to justify his decision to be the host and also Y this show shd be watched by the audience... While some hardly cared about it, as all it mattered to them was Raj's presence, ppl lyk me were hurt n angry πŸ˜‘ ... This time too Raj wud be called on similar shows, so what change r u expecting?????

Hey Guys, do take out time n participate in this discussion 😊

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hello guys u r write yaar ranjitha
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
ranjuuuuuuuuu it is so good to see you here......it is just like the old times... missed you loads.......πŸ€— well i will take part in the discussion shortly......😊 for now i'am too excited that Rajeev is back & as you said it, he is back with a bang....
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 13 years ago
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bluefalls thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ranjitha

πŸ₯³

Glad to be bak to a forum which , about 5 years back ,strengthened by belief in an actor who was all set to break every ground rule of TV 😊 😊

I'm here after a really long time so am clueless as to where I fit here... hmm y not I get to my 'Discussions' w/o worrying about other things?!?!

SKS-One Infamous Show

SKS was one show dat gathered everybody's attention for all right n wrong reasons.....
Some luved it to death while others were all set to murder the makers for putting up such a bold show!!!!

But as everybody say, the end result is all that matters... n the result was -- 'High TRPs, awards, appreciation..... '

1) SKS was criticized for asking too personal and private questions... Do U think this season will refrain from making a similar attempt or will stick on to its original front and and
I dont think they will do any major changes except making the participants sign a contract accepting the facts they r confessing there.As far as the questions go, I may sound a bit crazy but its in human nature...we love to see what is been cooked at other's house until somebody is poking their nose into our housesπŸ˜†. Many ppl watched the show because of this reason...and they will never omit questions which will give them public interest and TRPs. πŸ˜•

And as far as right and wrong goes, none of the participants are forced to confess anything in the show...they r doing it out of their free will...and if they decide to reveal brutal truths of their life in a national television's  show who r we to decide what's wrong and what's not.Its a democratic country and u really cant restrain anybody from saying truth...may be because of this only inspite all the controversies and speculations the show is still allowed to be aired because there is no law prevailing in the country which can actually prevent u from saying the truth no matter how harsh it is or how much damage it is causing to ur family or the so called society. And for the production house and channel...they will of course cash in things which will guarantee them TRPs...there is nothing right and wrong to them when it comes to anything thats commercial.

2) Rajeev was the bali ka bakra in the last season... 😭 every channel interviewed, discussed n debated with him n most of the time Rajeev sort of failed to justify his decision to be the host and also Y this show shd be watched by the audience... While some hardly cared about it, as all it mattered to them was Raj's presence, ppl lyk me were hurt n angry πŸ˜‘ ... This time too Raj wud be called on similar shows, so what change r u expecting?????
I was angry too...mostly on synergy group...nobody from the production house or the channel came forward...it was as if Rajeev was the sole person who had all the responsibility in the world to justify the show.
I dont expect anything except that Rajeev is a bit experienced now...I hope he learnt from his mistakes and will prepare himself for all those tricky questions. I will be very happyyyy indeed if he avoids such debate shows in news channels...especially there are two channels where i would not prefer to see him ( I m not taking the names of the channels). Avoiding such shows may give rise to controversies too...but in that case why dont the production house and channel ppl answer their queries this time rather than pushing only Rajeev into all the mess. I guess the channel ppl and the production team will have a better idea about the technical aspects of the show i.e. the functioning of a polygraph test,its accuracy, etc......why only putting rajeev into the rapid fire while the rest of the ppl remained mute spectatorsπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘.

Hey Guys, do take out time n participate in this discussion 😊

DiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiπŸ€—
Its sooooooo nice to see u backkkkπŸ˜›.....i m just feeling.....
ermmmπŸ€”...well the word should be 'Very very happy", or 'flying very very high'
to see ur postπŸ˜ƒ. I was not this happy even when i Saw Rajeev on SBS yesterdayπŸ˜ƒ. Its great too see u back diiiiiiiiii.

I replied to ur discussion topic too....thoda upar dekhnaπŸ˜†.

Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ranjitha

πŸ₯³

welcome back πŸ€— to both RK & U πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›hope to see more of ur presence πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

SKS-One Infamous Show

But as everybody say, the end result is all that matters... n the result was -- 'High TRPs, awards, appreciation..... '----- as they say..... badnaam huye to kya hua .. badnaami mein bhi naam hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think this time round it will be less controversies or no controversies at all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ......coz both production house channel & also audience will be prepared & well aware of questions that will be asked. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.... although controversy was not needed in first season also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... coz before entering the show contestant knew what is in store 4 them .....& they accepted being part of the show after knowing the consequences 😊😊...... they knew it before hand .......what kind of questions will be asked....& they will be asked question on national television ....

Dont know abt others but i personally felt that media played a major role in creating hoopla around SKS & present it as most controversial show....when there was nothing of that sort πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.... the show was not only abt  physical relation questions ....  there were 20 other questions also 😊...

Bali ka bakra ...... to a certain extent yes...😭😭..it shud have been production house & channel who should have answered the questions  ...but they  made RK stand in front... to face all the critics, brickbats ... but must say he faced them bravely 😳😳....somewhere he gave valid explainations... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š....
& now he is more brave coz inspite of his season 1 experience he is back with season 2.... if wud have been some other actor he wud have refused πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......
as 4 RK in discussions & debates this time round..... guess he will be more confident & experienced in answering questions 😊😊

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Barbara-Mori-is-coming-back/articleshow/8006135.cms

The Mexican siren is charging a whopping fee of 12 crore to be paired with Rajeev Khandelwal  😳😳😳for a Hindi film

Barbara Mori's love-affair with India continues despite her painful debut with Hrithik Roshan in Kites. Now the actress returns to Hindi films in a film titled Fever, co-starring Rajeev Khandelwal. She plays the character of a linguist and it is learnt that Mori is being paid 300,000 dollars for the film (over 12 crore).

That's much more than what our A-list actresses charge. Her film is to be directed by Rajeev Jhaveri, who has previously made the award-winning short film Cold Meat. He also wrote Kuch To Hai (produced by Ekta Kapoor) and Dhoondte Reh Jaoge.

Fever is set to be shot in Cornwall (England) through June-July. The film, like Kites, will star another Indian heroine. It's produced by Ravi Agrawal, who has earlier made films like Radio and Deadline-Sirf 24 Ghante.

Bluefalls thumbnail
Thanks for the article purnima...btw is this ur new id???πŸ˜•I m seriously having trouble identifying old members with new idsπŸ˜•.

Anyways,i m at awe now...yeh aadmi kaisa to hai...jab nahi tha to nahi tha...abhi aaya to regular shocks de raha haiπŸ˜†.

I hope this news is true...lets see...time will tell...πŸ˜†Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 13 years ago