Posted: 13 years ago
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
guys rk ki watch aur shoes dashing hai na
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Rajeev Khandelwal turns singer for his new movie

Rajeev Khandelwal , who made his mark with his debut Aamir, is playing a DJ to Soha Ali Khan's deaf girl in the film Sound Track. "I am playing a DJ for the first time. I had to learn how to be the perfect DJ," he quips. 

Rajeev also sings in the film, and now has the alternative career option of becoming a singer. "If the filmmakers like my voice, why will I not sing and dramatise my character on screen? Singing and acting on screen will definitely be great. And I love music too" he says.

Newly married, the intensely private actor opens up. "Yes! I have entered into wedlock. It is a great feeling. Also, it means added responsibilities for me and my wife . But it makes him uncomfortable to talk about his domestic life "Let's switch on to the burning topic," he says quickly.

Rajeev, like any other true Indian, is impressed by Anna Hazare. "A revolution has begun against corruption. The wave all over the country was indeed remarkable. If corruption could be eradicated, it would be for the betterment of our country," he concludes.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/story/rajeev-khandelwal-soha-ali-khan-sound-track/1/135079.html

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

On-Set: 'Soundtrack'

13/04/2011

Exclusive snaps from the set of 'Soundtrack', starring Rajeev Khandelwal and Soha Ali Khan.

On-Set: 'Soundtrack'

'Soundtrack' is the remake of award-winning Canadian film 'It's All Gone Pete Tong'.

"Soundtrack' is a remake of a cult film that won at the Toronto film festival five years back. The story is about a musician, who comes to Mumbai and tries to make it big. The story is about the triumph of the human spiri," says director Neerav Ghosh.

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 13 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay...this is serious!! Rajeev is wearing a simple white shirt, blue jeans and cool shoes n watch....over all he is looking dashing....agreed!! BUT....why on earth....am I hopping around this picture every now n then??β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways...things to notice are...Rajeev has got back his fair skin colour πŸ˜† (even Puri thinks the same...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†), he is in his perfect body shape...(he had got thin in btwn😳)....and of course....he has got his short hair back...(much to most ppl's relief πŸ˜†)....SO...may be I am just cherishing all this awesum traits back in him...😍...I'll take it like this as of now....wid a serious recommendation for myself...that....I MUST BEHAVE!! 😍☺️

LOVE YOU Rajeev.....and thanks Suri Dii....for more pics!! Seems like...bechare ko ek jagah khada rehna para kaafi der....so that photographers were done wid him...πŸ˜†
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sumi_162710

Okay...this is serious!! Rajeev is wearing a simple white shirt, blue jeans and cool shoes n watch....over all he is looking dashing....agreed!! BUT....why on earth....am I hopping around this picture every now n then??πŸ˜†

sumi even i have the same question...Rajeev is just wearing a plain white shirt, a blue jeans, black shoes, this is one of the most regular combination we come across in our daily life....but the main point here is dear it is 'Rajeev Khandelwal' who is sporting that look...aur hum Rajeevians ke liye chahe Rajeev kuch casual kare, normal kare, regular kare ya phir kuch extra odinary kare, but for us everything is simply 'Out Of This World......πŸ˜‰ aur haan dear even i'am unable to look away from the pic...jisse bhi i'am talking, i'am just talking about the pic..aur Rajeev ke tareef ke pul bhaande jaa rahii hoon....😳

Anyways...things to notice are...Rajeev has got back his fair skin colour πŸ˜† (even Puri thinks the same...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†), he is in his perfect body shape...(he had got thin in btwn😳)....and of course....he has got his short hair back...(much to most ppl's relief πŸ˜†)....SO...may be I am just cherishing all this awesum traits back in him...😍...I'll take it like this as of now....wid a serious recommendation for myself...that....I MUST BEHAVE!! 😍☺️

hmm....even i agree.....Rajeev seems to have regained his lost color.....yup he had surely got thin in between, now he is back to his original self.. (waise ek baat socho on personal front do you think Rajeev must be cooking for Manjiri...we know he is a very good cook right..so what say.....hehehe.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)...rahii baat Rajeev ke back to short hair kii, tho you won't believe my dad is very happy that Rajeev has cut his hair short, in between when i used to show my family RK's long hair pics, my dad used to be like he has to cut his hair short...hehehe...& waise tho i like Rajeev's any look, short hair, long hair doesn't matter, lekin abhi i'am glad Rajeev is back to his short hair look...he looks nice.....yaar don't worry meri bhii haalat is just like you....hyeee....
😍☺️😳

LOVE YOU Rajeev.....and thanks Suri Dii....for more pics!! Seems like...bechare ko ek jagah khada rehna para kaafi der....so that photographers were done wid him...πŸ˜†
don't we all Rajeevians love Rajeev...haan i think saare reporters ne ek saath pics nikal diye uske... bas theen ya chaar alag shorts hai....anyway let's hope kii aur pics aaye..& no thankoo dear...😊

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 13 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah.....even I am forcing myself....not to think abt his pics....specially in front of the TV....as I watch sum channel and smile stupidly....leaving others wondering wats there to smile abt....hehe. But then....as u said....its Rajeev Khandelwal....and the fever is on the highest!!

As for cooking.....hmm....that sounds exceptionally cute and cool to me. (am i seriously short of vocabulary? am just stuck wid cute/cool)....however...I dont think he gets much tym to cook for Manjiri....but during the holidays....I am sure he has made her taste his cooking!! πŸ˜‰

And wow...ur Dad is equally concerned abt Rajeev....thats nice to knw!! He is definitely a charmer...hehe. And yeah....even I like him both ways....still short hair gets a preference....coz I blv he looks younger that way!! 😳
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -purnima-

Njoy 😍 ☺️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2tWLVewOFc[/YOUTUBE]

nnnjjoyed it...

hahhaha so silly and funny, and the two women are enjoying it.......
just like us.πŸ˜†
So carefree too... 

and he will do comedy so well....πŸ˜ƒ

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

when the showman does his thing 
women of all ages are just behind