Rajeev Khandelwal FC!!!Back With SKS!!! - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sanghamitra_27

the title of the luv story with rajeev is to be finialised as the original, ea bat prachi ne is articale me kaha hain dekho is ka kya matlav hain, joker koi luv story nehi hain

Joker is a love story πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.............. & if there is another in pipeline ............. then its gud πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
no joker luv story nehi hain , joker story line hain father son relationship

no joker luv story nehi hain , joker story line hain father son relationship

its talking abt Joker only πŸ˜›πŸ˜›............the line is --- "The title of love story with Rajeev is yet to be decided coz its similar to shirish's Joker "........

they are talking abt  Tuli's Joker only ......as the new title is yet to be decided  😊...........its not talking abt any other love story 😊😊

😊
joker ka nam badl ke to main joker se j for joker to ho hi chuka hain
hey everyone πŸ€— very good afternoon guys
finally  India  win  the world cup woooooooooooooooooooo  really yaar these year  very lucky  for everyone  after 28 year   indian win the  worlds cup ...........πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...............these very special  and   big moment  for every Indian life😊
we are really proud  for    become  a indian...πŸ˜›

i was born in india  my mother also indian .............soo i am  really happy today 😳

and hope these  year rajeev every  movie will  released ...lets see
......rajeev     created  a magic again ........... and i hope his  latest movie soundtrack   ll'  be record  in box office ..and   soundtrack includes  one of the  biggest  hit  2011 in bollywood 
just pray  to God for his  big success πŸ˜›
Edited by oliveya - 12 years ago
 omgggg! purrii rajeev  sign  another movie .....πŸ˜› these love  story 
its true
Originally posted by oliveya

omgggg! purrii rajeev  sign  another movie .....πŸ˜› these love  story 
its true

no darling ....... its talking abt Joker only πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

joker ka nam badl ke to main joker se j for joker to ho hi chuka hain

yeahh but nothing is finalised πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... Mr. Tuli is yet to officially announced the title 😊😊
Originally posted by Puri_2711

no darling ....... its talking abt Joker only πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
omggggg😭😭 rajeev  not sign any movie these year why ? i want to  raj ll' sign another   good move ....purii do u know  he has sign any other  move  any idea ?
Originally posted by oliveya

] omggggg😭😭 rajeev  not sign any movie these year why ?---- no idea πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.....
i want to  raj ll' sign another   good move ....purii do u know  he has sign any other  move  any idea ?
------ lets hope for the best πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›..... hopefully he will sign few in coming months 😊😊