Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Yes!!! Waiting for his movies.. its been such a long time... also imagining his look for Sack Ka Samna... this time I hope there are no curls...😳

nikita   frankly i speak ......mujeshi  tu  raj ki  har look   pasand  hai 😳😳.........πŸ˜†u know
he was looking  very  hotter  every look  but yaaaa rajeev was looking  more sooooooooooooooooo handsome  with short hair 😳  obviously
Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Puri:

16 April....sounds perfect dear!! I wud reallllllllly love that....πŸ˜‰

rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwww thats good yar rk is back with sks yapppppppppppppppppie πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
rajeevkiijann thumbnail

Hello people! I'm a big fan of Rajeev. I was active in KTH forum earlier, long long ago, and my id was lakhenikita. I don't think any of you must be remembering me though... πŸ˜† 

I've been following all his shows since then. Love this guy for his modesty and good nature. Last year, in March I got a chance to meet him when we invited him to our college function (I study in the biggest medical college in Maharashtra and Mumbai and its quite prestigious. So he agreed to come).

I went wiht a friend of mine to invite him (friend's sirname was also Khandelwal-- he is a nephew of Rajeev Khandelwal, the director, who has made many videos and makes most of Ekta's title songs. Both these Rajeev Khandelwals are very good friends, and both came in the function.)

He gave me his autograph on a mug which has his photo on it. Meeting him was a lovely experience, he is such a lovely person. My friend could not believe how modest he is, even though he is such a celebrity.

Here is the pic of the mug:::

(the photo is on the back side.... he's wearing his trademark black..)

I think I should have shared it with you a long time back, but anyways, better late than never. :-)

Please add my name to the fan list. πŸ˜ƒ

wowwwwwwwww dear u r so lucky u meet rajeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv😳
😳
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Originally posted by: pgsks

With RKs name as senderπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

wwowwwwwwwww   he is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk my jaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ommgg ! risal thanks for all pic 😊
sanghamitra_27 thumbnail

Mrinalini Sharma's hot and sexy avatar in Soundtrack

Geety SahgalTags : Mrinalini SharmaRajeev Khandelwal,soundtrackPosted: Sat Apr 02 2011, 09:28 hrsMumbai:

Mrinalini Sharma is going to surprise a lot of people with her new look in Soundtrack. The actress plays Rajeev Khandelwal's girlfriend and a high-profile model.

"I play a stylish and glamorous model, so besides getting into shape, a lot of attention was paid to my look. My hair, in particular, is going to grab a lot of eyeballs. Besides the funky cut it is coloured bright blue and purple," says the actress, who was last seen in Hide And Seek. Soundtrack, produced by Sa Re Ga Ma and directed by Neerav Ghosh, releases on August 12.

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hello people! I'm a big fan of Rajeev. I was active in KTH forum earlier, long long ago, and my id was lakhenikita. I don't think any of you must be remembering me though... πŸ˜† 

I've been following all his shows since then. Love this guy for his modesty and good nature. Last year, in March I got a chance to meet him when we invited him to our college function (I study in the biggest medical college in Maharashtra and Mumbai and its quite prestigious. So he agreed to come).

I went wiht a friend of mine to invite him (friend's sirname was also Khandelwal-- he is a nephew of Rajeev Khandelwal, the director, who has made many videos and makes most of Ekta's title songs. Both these Rajeev Khandelwals are very good friends, and both came in the function.)

He gave me his autograph on a mug which has his photo on it. Meeting him was a lovely experience, he is such a lovely person. My friend could not believe how modest he is, even though he is such a celebrity.

Here is the pic of the mug:::

(the photo is on the back side.... he's wearing his trademark black..)

I think I should have shared it with you a long time back, but anyways, better late than never. :-)

Please add my name to the fan list. πŸ˜ƒ

this rajeev autograph ooooooosome yaar 
MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Khandelwal said, "Dil aur dimaag dono keh rahe hain ki India jeetega yeh world cup!" 

yayyyyyyyyy India won 

πŸ₯³we won we won πŸ₯³

now waiting to read rajeev's comment on it yahoooπŸ˜‰

Edited by pgsks - 13 years ago
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
guys congrats india yaar hum haar gaye guys congrats indiaEdited by mahaandneha - 13 years ago