Rajeev Khandelwal FC!!!Back With SKS!!! - Page 35

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

little bit down... but rest everything is going well... ---aww take care πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒwhat about u? tell me what r u doing nowadays?-- me not much completing assignments .....& preparing for exams in june πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Rajeev returns with Sach Ka Saamna

onal Chawla, Mumbai Mirror | Mar 30, 2011, 10.31am IST
Reduce font size

Tags:Sach Ka Saamna|Rajeev Khandelwal
Rajeev Khandelwal More Pics
Controversial and much hyped Sach Ka Saamna is returning on the small screen. With the same host Rajeev Khandelwal, the season 2 will kick off in mid- April.

A source said, "Sach Ka Saamna team has already started working on the show quiz. The first season of the show had done extremely well and gained high TRP's. Although it was also surrounded in a lot of controversies and court cases, production house Big Synergy is back with the second season."

The source added, "A look test of Rajeev will be done on April 12. He'll still wear formals but his hair will be styled differently."

According to the same source, "The production house has already started working on various ideas for the promos. They are going to have 40 episodes this time."
The show is based on the format owned by Howard Schultz of Lighthearted Entertainment. The contestants are taken through a 50-question polygraph test before being asked only 21 of them on the show.

The prize money last season was Rs 1 crore. The contestants were even made to sign an agreement that they will accept the conclusions drawn by US-based polygraph examiner, Herb Irvine

Rajeev Khandelwal remained unavailable for comment.

When contacted, Siddharth Basu from Big Synergy asked us to message him the story. However, after doing so, he did not reply to our message.

guys good news  RK will be back with rocking  show SKS πŸ₯³most handsome  hunks   come soon ours tv screens
sooo lady hold  ur heart 😳😳

Rajeev returns with Sach Ka Saamna

Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago
@puri,

hummm all the best for ur exams jana. so today all set to watch pak india match.

@puri,

hummm all the best for ur exams jana. so today all set to watch pak india match.

me not much cricket fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............... may the best one win πŸ‘πŸΌ
@purii fatima  πŸ€—hey everyone  h r u?
and did u see  RK latest articles 
rk will be back  with SKSπŸ˜›
@puri,

ahaan then its ok....thanks btw

2oli and sangi... hey girls h r u both doing?

@puri,

ahaan then its ok....thanks btw

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.............. u wud be watching match πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
i would love to if i would get a half day from office.
Umm....SKS Mid-April?? πŸ˜• Nah...RK wont betray me...it has to delay!! πŸ˜†...May be....work will progress to gr8 extent by mid-April...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Btw folks....abt the oh so hyped match....am just glad that I dont need half-day/full-day off...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....I have already declared myself a 'rest' for the rest of today!!! πŸ˜†

Waise...hope u all r f9...😳