Frequent Posters

rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Puri_2711

Originally from Soundtrack page on FB πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Soundtrack Synopsis

If Beethoven were alive today- he'd be a DJ and this is would be his story!😊😊

Rajeev Khandelwal, a 26 years old from small town in India comes to Maximum City Mumbai carrying just three things- a guitar, a pair of head phones and a dream.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

With the help of his late father's friend, played by Yatin Karekar he lands a job at "Tango Charlie"- the city's most rocking night club. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Mohan Kapoor, the owner of the club promises and makes him the most indispensable DJ😳😳  in town based on his prodigious talent.😳😳  Saturday nights now have a whole new meaningπŸ˜›πŸ˜› . His world is now one big drink all you can, party all you can to the hardest, with the hottest girl at the nightclub- Mrinalini Sharma😊😊 .  He is living his dream- 😳😳 a flashy lifestyle, a bunch of friends as close as family, and the coolest DJ in town😎. It is really his life, his friends ' HIS MIX.😳😳😳

Rajeev is, however made for bigger stuff-he isn't going to settle for being only a DJπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . His dream is to be a composer for main stream Indian movies.😳😳  Celebrated film maker Anurag Kashyap gives him the break to compose music in his forthcoming film and Rajeev gives it his best.😳😳😳

But life has other cards to hand him, and it does deal him an unplayable hand.   Tinnitus coupled with an over exposure to loud noise takes away - his hearing.😭😭😭  With him going deaf, his dreams are shattered- 😭😭😭 and he ends up going into a very dark and lonely place.πŸ˜’ πŸ˜”

In this depressed state and battling internal demons he meets his anti thesis Soha Ali Khan, a beautiful free spirited, bohemian, speech therapist for whom life is treasure, and every minute is worth living to the fullest.  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Rajeev and Soha come together with just one common thread- both of them can't hear a thing.

Soha coaches Rajeev to get started with his communication and helps him pick the pieces in his life.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ   The fact that he can't hear music still cuts into his soul. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­  In his new found love for life, Rajeev chances upon a kathak performance, which makes him, feel the vibrations of musicπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ . His body slowly but surely starts begins to do what no other musician can doπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ . Rajeev now begins to feel the music but still can't hear.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  It sets off a whole chain reaction to his life, and now, he feels music everywhere.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Will Rajeev, now get his chance to get people to hear what he has for them, and compose his masterpiece?😳😳

Soundtrack is based on a true story.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thanks puri 4 the article
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes i read the article at FB thanks for posting RTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

yes i read the article at FB thanks for posting RTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

h ru dear?
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeevkiijann

h ru dear?

where r u dear ?
kunal1610 thumbnail

h ru dear?

hey i spoke to UTV people his he is saying they have not scheduled peter gaya kaam se for release

i screwd him for that 2 yrs and still not lined up for release

mr dinesh(UTV) 099300006861 

i request all and tell him to release PGKS in april
kunal1610 thumbnail

thanks puri 4 the article

hey i spoke to UTV people his he is saying they have not scheduled peter gaya kaam se for release

i screwd him for that 2 yrs and still not lined up for release

mr dinesh(UTV) 099300006861 

i request all and tell him to release PGKS in april

kashrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
helooo everyone .. plz comment on this topic n dun forget to press d LIKE button .. plz πŸ˜›
sanghamitra_27 thumbnail
realy kya baat hain yr ab rk kathhak danse karenga
MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanghamitra_27

realy kya baat hain yr ab rk kathhak danse karenga

😲😲kathak dance and RK
jokes apartπŸ˜† no woh kathak dance nahi karenge waha jake,just that woh kathak dancers ko dance karte hue dekh kar kuch vibration mehsoos karegne usk baad anokhe andajaz mein music compose/remix karna suru karenge !
Edited by pgsks - 13 years ago
sanghamitra_27 thumbnail
no is line ka matlab kya hain
Rajeev chances upon a kathak performance, which makes him, feel the vibrations of musicπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ