Originally posted by: peshto

heya...!!

cn i join dis fc..?
m an old membr bt vd new account.....

ya sure  u will be join us 😳anytime  welcome in rk  fc πŸ€—
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@puri..thnx for the article.. hmm maza ayega!!!

@pashto..welcome!

rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks puri for this article😊
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Puri:

Exactly....Aarakshan acc to me shud be releasing earlier...hehe. And well....I think Aug 12 is still far away and there IS tym to publicize 'Soundtrack'. Why does thiis movie need to be in news? For clashing its release date btwn the films of SIBLINGS?? Whoa....wat a reason!! And definitely....jahan publicity honi chahiye....waha zoro se ho rahi hai.....the writer doesnt need to be 'concerned' for sure!! πŸ˜†

And I really hope...once again the best is chosen out of the two movies. I hav no idea abt Aarakshan....but of course Soundtrack seems to be an amazing one. So am very much positive...after all the cine-goers do have sum mind...πŸ˜‰
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sumi_162710

@Puri:

Exactly....Aarakshan acc to me shud be releasing earlier...hehe.---- πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ....how abt Soundtrack releasing early than august 12  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ .......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And well....I think Aug 12 is still far away and there IS tym to publicize 'Soundtrack'.--- & in that context i think the stills & info are coming in right intervals πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Why does thiis movie need to be in news? For clashing its release date btwn the films of SIBLINGS?? Whoa....wat a reason!! And definitely....jahan publicity honi chahiye....waha zoro se ho rahi hai.....the writer doesnt need to be 'concerned' for sure!! πŸ˜†------ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .......... yahan toh zorro se publicity ho rahi hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ......we are impatiently waiting 😳😳😳

And I really hope...once again the best is chosen out of the two movies.------- ofcourse ....  Dj will be rocking πŸ˜Ž
 I hav no idea abt Aarakshan....but of course Soundtrack seems to be an amazing one. So am very much positive...after all the cine-goers do have sum mind...πŸ˜‰------- yeahh both are different genre 😊😊 ...... siblings or no siblings clash we are concentrating only on 1 ☺️

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
FC Is GOin' InaCtive ? 
rajeevkiijann thumbnail

GOOD AFTER NOON DEAR😊😊😊😊

rajeevkiijann thumbnail
rajeevkiijann thumbnail