Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sumi_162710

Never mind dear.....parso SBS me kaha tha SKS 2 ki shooting start ho chuki hai....so this means RK is doing SKS 2 .....and so he is not gonna do Survivor...😊

And I am kinda happy wid that....coz SKS me Raj ko dekhne ke mauke zyada milte hai...😆

let it be...... jisme mein bhi ho 😆😆😆.......main thing he will be back to our drawing rooms 😍 🤪....only problem will have to wait 4 him till 11 pm 😆😆😆....... why his show turn up late night even KTH 11.30 🤣

@Twiny:

Bye dear....do gud in the meeting....Let ur mind take over ur heart for sumtym...😉
And I dont log out....coz I dont need to....main short intervals me aa kar chk karti hu wats happening....baar baar log in kyun karu...😉😆...--- BBye 😛😛...come back soon 😛😛

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

@Suri Dii: Very very true Dii....I now-a-days feel he is addictive....😆...tension ke maare I often try to get sum sleep.....but no....wo bhi nahi hota mujhse....due to this oh-so awesum guy!! Not fair na Dii....😳

arre sumi Rajeev tho hamesha se hii 'Addictive' raha hai, hum sab 'Rajeevians' ke liye, lekin abhi yeh 'Addictiveness Quotient' aur bhii zyada hogaya hai, with all the excitement hovering our minds with regard to his movie releases & his coming back to tv as a host, I guess we all are super duper excited....😳😳😳😳 sumi yaar kehthe hai na, everything is fair in love & war & we all love & admire Rajeev loads & loads, so I think it's fair....kya khayal hai.....
😆😆😆😉😉😉😆😆😆
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Puri:

Haan yaad aya wo siggie....hehe. And I very well knw....Rajeev ka blame apne upar leke scapegoat banna tumhe shauk se kabul hoga....hehe. Anything for Raj na....😉
NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey Surya.Ravi,   i m just loving it .. its so cool ... amazing ..
perfectly created
Edited by NatluS - 13 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: NatluS

heySurya.Ravi,   i m just loving it .. its so cool ... amazing ..
perfectly created

thanku so much..it is something i truly believe in & have believed in for the past 7 years & more.... & i will always believe in it...😊 by the way you can call me 'Surya'...what's your name..😊
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
@Suri Dii:

Hmm....ye bhi sahi hai....logical hai...
😳 As everything is fair in love and war....and of course we ourselves chose this unconditional love to be showered upon him...😳😆😉.....and yes....now-a-days the excitement is on high....the w8 for 3 years adds fuel to the fire...😉..... just wondering how is it gonna be to watch him on screen again...kinda forgot that.....drawing room wala feeling...😆😆 and abhi to main aur bhi zyada bigar chuki hu....in terms of drooling and all....😆😉

@Puri:

I think Rajeev's shows cum at late night....coz all is aware of the fact that he is DREAMY!! Usse dekhne ke baad hum log blank ho jate hai...kaam kaaj to kuch hota nahi hai....its better that we can go to bed after we watch him 😳😆 (though ye alag baat hai ki janab neend bhi nahi ane dete hai thik se) 😆

@Sanghamitra:

I dont mind John or for that matter....anyone else taking up the show!! I have no spl fascination for that show....unless Raj was gonna host it. And now that it seems he is NOT gonna host it....I dont really care!! 😳
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@ Puri:

Haan yaad aya wo siggie....hehe. And I very well knw....Rajeev ka blame apne upar leke scapegoat banna tumhe shauk se kabul hoga....hehe. Anything for Raj na....😉

😆 😆....
that siggie i think u were using it long time back 😛😛....... during ayaan days 😉😉
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hello everyone 🤗good afternoon
purii,sumiii , what's going on ?
fatima  h r u today ?
suryyyyy i can see u after  longtime in here  😛 how r u my friend
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
@sumi: yaar i know what you are saying...because i'am no different from you.....you should just see my reaction when i look at Rajeev's pics or read any news about him..i go all gaga over it, with absolutely no end to it.....hehehehe... & you are right it is after three years wait we will be getting to watch him back on the big screen....& this year it will just not be once we get this chance to see him on the big screen, i suppose that we will get to see atleast three of his movies this year on the big screen....kehthe hai kii jab Bhagwaan detha hai tho chappad phaadke detha hai & this seems so true for 'Rajeevians' this year........don't you think so??😉😉😉
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 13 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puri_2711

😆 😆....
that siggie i think u were using it long time back 😛😛....... during ayaan days 😉😉

Hmm....a lil long back...😳....and I just remembered....perhaps I dont have the exact siggie anymore..........may be....I never saved it....silly me!! 😳