Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm...we both r in invisible mode Twiny....and guess am f9. But am again missing Rajeev...and getting greedy!! 😈
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oey teri u mean yeh dil mangay moreeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜†

but why invisible jana?
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sumi_162710

Hmm...we both r in invisible mode Twiny....and guess am f9. But am again missing Rajeev...and getting greedy!! 😈

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†............... jitna mile utna kum hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puri_2711

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†............... jitna mile utna kum hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

😈 tum phir raj kay new avi and siggy kay stah agayi😑🀒 twiny help me out yara yeh bachi ki jaan layakay hi chain laygiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Yeah Twiny....Dil Mange MOOOOOORRRRREEEEE!! And Puri I donno....why am acting so ungrateful!! Jitna mila utne me khush hona chahiye na.....but guess.....am too nervous these days (coz of boards) and the only thing I can think of to calm me down is some gud news abt Rajeev....sum more news....*sigh*...

And Twiny....am keeping myself invisible coz sum ppl otherwise tend to think am always in front of the laptop....whereas the fact is I never log out....and my PM box is sumtyms flooded...out of misunderstanding!! πŸ˜†

Sumi_162710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

😈 tum phir raj kay new avi and siggy kay stah agayi😑🀒 twiny help me out yara yeh bachi ki jaan layakay hi chain laygiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lolz....πŸ˜†...but seriously Twiny....Puri is very much ruthless in this regard....that day I was abt to go for bath....ke maine inki Sujal-Kashish wali avi dekhli.....and damn....I was on my job of staring and blushing foolishly!! Phir jaise taise karke nahane chali gayi...lekin waha bhi I cudnt get that look of Raj....out of my mind....😳😳😳😳.....That was tooo sweet....and main thoda senti bhi ho gayi....as its really hard to see such 'sweet' romance in films....becoz films are rushed up and now-a-days....romance is hardly the main subject of any film...

However moral of the story is:

RAJEEV can take my breath away.....as my new siggie suggests...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Yeah Twiny....Dil Mange MOOOOOORRRRREEEEE!! And Puri I donno....why am acting so ungrateful!! Jitna mila utne me khush hona chahiye na.....but guess.....am too nervous these days (coz of boards) and the only thing I can think of to calm me down is some gud news abt Rajeev....sum more news....*sigh*...

And Twiny....am keeping myself invisible coz sum ppl otherwise tend to think am always in front of the laptop....whereas the fact is I never log out....and my PM box is sumtyms flooded...out of misunderstanding!! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† but why u do this? so whats new at ur end?
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Lolz....πŸ˜†...but seriously Twiny....Puri is very much ruthless in this regard....that day I was abt to go for bath....ke maine inki Sujal-Kashish wali avi dekhli.....and damn....I was on my job of staring and blushing foolishly!! Phir jaise taise karke nahane chali gayi...lekin waha bhi I cudnt get that look of Raj....out of my mind....😳😳😳😳.....That was tooo sweet....and main thoda senti bhi ho gayi....as its really hard to see such 'sweet' romance in films....becoz films are rushed up and now-a-days....romance is hardly the main subject of any film...

However moral of the story is:

RAJEEV can take my breath away.....as my new siggie suggests...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

twiny i can understand your state pata i have to attend meeting at 11 and now after seeing this avi and siggyπŸ˜• i dunno how am gonna control myself infront of CEO OuchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

these days i am watching KTHG scenes on yt at my cell and cant tell u how am i feeling😍
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .............. new RK siggy ☺️
πŸ˜†
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
@sumi: dear jab baat 'Rajeev Khandelwal' kii hothi hai tho hamesha yeh dil maangey more....we can never ever get tired of him...& jab baat 'Rajeev' kii hothi hai tho i'am sure every 'Rajeevian' will be greedy to the power of infinity...kyun main sahii keh rahii hoon na??πŸ˜ƒ