Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
u carryon girls i gtg now for some training session.... twiny catch ya later janeman... keep drooling over raj and then look at my 2nd siggy... wink wink...
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hehe.....sure dear. Bye....see ya later. I hav had a nice tym drooling over our awesum DJ.

And dont worry abt ur 2nd siggie....He is well n gud in my city....😉....Inshallah he'll get back to u....not before 2nd April...😉
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sumi_162710

Which song u want Our Coolest DJ to play Puri? ---any song 😳😳 ..koi bhi daudega 😆😆😆 ..if he sings himself 😳😳 .😳.......

And btw....that tattoo on the back....might be of a guitar na?---- guitar 🤔..... no idea 😕😕

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
^ I thought that to be the head of a guitar....hehe. But never mind....my mind works too much sumtyms. And well...he is a gud enough singer.....so technically u'll feel gud if he sings....but yeah....either ways....it wud be ecstatic!! 😉
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Puri_2711

@ yazh-- tatoo u wanted to see 😆

the temperature is rising and i can feel it...i dont know whats gonna be inside the theater.........omg i didnt get sleep after this pic...........he looks so good n u know ...........omg i am going simply crazy.........i hope i dont faint in next 24 hrs bcoz i am imaging this pic everywhere........
He is looking so hooottt in the pic. I just couldn't breathe for first few min. He looks super rocking in that look! dieing to see this one flick!!! too too good!!!

definitely

stop being so hott RK! lol
faintss* is dere any other word in Dictionary left to admire his Hotness nd dat too i😳😳
@PURII thanks for share  this pic
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my god this is the effect of only seeing his backside 🤣
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Guess I will be leaving now guys.....keep drooling....and Oliveya....keep fainting....hehe. And well Puri...his blur image is enough for us to go wild....yaha to phir bhi clear backside hai....wid a tiny bit of his face....😳
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Puri_2711

my god this is the effect of only seeing his backside 🤣

RK   ka charm very effective able  haan raj ki impact   ka  asar hai  ya 😳😆  u  know very well  Raj ki charm  kitna  strong ho ta hai .....soo purii  raj ki  back side  ho or     first side  ho    raj  ka effect  hota hai humseha   jaan  lava 🤢
Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago
yahiya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what is soundtrack official website??..........
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont believe in camps: Mrinalini Sharma
Published: Tuesday, Mar 22, 2011, 11:53 IST | Updated: Tuesday, Mar 22, 2011, 11:53 IST 
Mrinalini Sharma

She took a sabbatical of sorts after her debut film Aawarapan. Actor Mrinalini Sharma who is now five films old is all set for an image make-over in her upcoming film. The actor also confesses about being superstitious to some extent. But Sharma argues that she is not superstitious in terms of taking up films but when it comes to not talking about her films, she'd rather keep mum.

Talking about her revamped avatar she says, " I wanted to breakaway from the timid, girl-next-door image and Soundtrack offered me exactly that. I play Rajeev Khandelwal's girlfriend and an edgy, sexy and bold girl enjoying life with him. My hair is coloured purple and I portray a very glam look, quite unlike my earlier films. I have some steamy scenes with Rajeev too but its shot aesthetically so I had no apprehensions."

It's been five years since Sharma first came to the city and she has learnt a lot since then. "I'm still learning. But I am thankful to Bhatt (film-maker Mahesh Bhatt) saab for guiding me. Even today I seek his advice and also Prakash Jha for the opportunity. But I don't believe in camps — I love floating around and it's fun and very healthy too," she cooes.

So does Sharma has a secret wish-list of actors she wants to work with? "I don't believe in idols but I am in awe of Kajol — her mere presence lights up the screen. I would love to work with Shah Rukh Khan for his charisma and Aamir Khan as I respect his perfection," says Sharma adding that her list would be incomplete without Salman Khan on it. "No other actor can do what he does like he does it," she concludes.