Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Awww Saheli gadhii osum opening πŸ€—  i felt so homely seeing a familiar person opening the FC..hehe..i hav been off of this place for quite some time... πŸ˜†

Looking forward to my bhaiyya's next movie...hez looking gr8!! 😳 Hope it becomes another great success! ❀️
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Your Zodiac Horoscope
Insert Your Birthdate & Get Answers about Past-Present and Future. FreeAboutAstro.com/horoscope

Model-turned-actress Mughda Godse has turned vegetarian and says she has given up meat because she has started practicing the art of Ashtang Yoga.

The 24-year-old once was a hard-core meat eater and indulged in delicious home-cooked non-vegetarian dishes almost everyday. But for Mugdha, health was always a priority, so she decided to give up meat for good, said a source.

The actress practices yoga every morning and makes sure that she sticks to this routine.

She made her Bollwyood debut with 'Fashion' and then featured in 'Jail'. Her upcoming release is 'Will You Marry Me?' that also has Shreyas Talpade and Rajeev Khandelwal.

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys what up yaar kaha ho sab
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie_244

orginally posted by nivyan in pervious fc.

Thanks to you and nivyan😊

the guy in pink is more everything than the guy in grey...πŸ˜ƒ

yazh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puri_2711

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-metroplus/article1535597.ece

Mrinalini Sharma, possibly best known for her item song in Prakash Jha's "Apaharan"  πŸ€” than her roles in "Awarapan" and "Hide & Seek", is pinning high hopes on "Soundtrack", where she plays "Aamir"-fame Rajeev Khandelwal's girlfriend. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š 
The film is about a famous DJ whose life goes for a toss after substance abuse, among other things, and is the official remake of Canadian film "It's All Gone Pete Tong". πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Mrinalini, reportedly shown as a negative influence πŸ˜” on Rajeev's life, sports blue hair in the film.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1110315/jsp/entertainment/story_13714388.jsp

Soha --- I am doing a drama with Saregama. It's called Soundtrack and it's an official remake of a film called It's All Gone Pete Tong 😊😊 about a DJ who loses his hearing and goes deaf.
Rajeev Khandelwal plays the DJ πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  and I play the girl who is already hearing impaired πŸ˜Š  and she becomes his love interest,😳😳  who brings happiness back to his life.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Mrinalini looks like his best looking, best matching costar so far in movies....
Soha too looks good, but she seems a tad more...

yazh. thumbnail
There is an official facebook page for soundtrack

happy to see Saregama promoting the movie and giving all those pics... and continuing to stick to Aug 12th...

The last time we saw so many of his movie pics was March/April 2008 when we saw all those aamir pics...
Three years!!!!!

Edited by yazh1 - 13 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^Thanks for sharing the FB official page....and well....thanks again for pointing out something I was thinking of after seeing Rajeev's pics wid Soha.....there was surely a lil something missing.....and Mrinalini definitely looks very nice.
yazh. thumbnail

She has a nice big tattoo, where is his....

May that will be contest a facebook post talks about

"Spot the DJs tattoos" contest....πŸ˜ƒ.

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yazh1

looking good......... not seen her earlier work ........ so dont know how she is as an actor πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

she seems to be clicked at the same place as the Dj 😳😳..............background same πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

sanghamitra_27 thumbnail
dj ne sayed tattoo nehi kia hain