Short Update 12th March 2011

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Friends, how are you all doing? here is the short update. Read and Enjoy!!!!

The episode starts with Kunal and Geet at the coffee shop. Geet says ''Oh God!! Manju has gone''. 
Kunal says ''These people are very traditional''. Geet says ''Traditional!!'' These people are nothing our family is even more traditional like this.'' Do you know if my family finds out that i am drinking coffee with a boy, By God i will be full and final right now. Kunal says '' what if they find out that you have made a boy your finance then total band you will have. Kunal'' what is this finance full story? Kunal says'' Tell me please.'' Geet says ''It's a very interesting and long story but i will still tell you. Geet tells the story to Kunal in mute. Geet says to Kunal that the warden has you called again in the morning to meet her. she says that she want's to meet you. Kunal ''What!!!'' Kunal ''Tomorrow and me''. Geet says '' Please don't refuse please please come once, if the warden gets suspicious then i will have to go back to Bahtinda.'' 

Geets say ''you do catering in Shaadi.''  Kunal says '' yes!! Geet says to Kunal i will do one thing next month i am going to Bahtinda for my brothers wedding, so i will give you the contract there in Bahtinda. Kunal says ''wow Bahtinda!!! great yaar waise bhi i have to go to patiala then it's a shaadi contract.''
Geet says ''look didn't i tell you all depends on desitny.'' 

Note: Guys this a short update i will post a detial if a have time.  If you like this please feel free to prees the like button.

Precap: Geet says to Kunal when will we meet again. Kunal says we will meet if desitny let us meet kunal offers geet to shake his hand. 
Edited by Iqbal_loverAnee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinku4u thumbnail
thanks 4 d update dear
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Anam....
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anmie, Thank you so much, You are so nice.
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys i will update 13th march sometimes today.